It's Skin The Fresh Mask Sheet Honey uploaded by Flavia M.

BY IT'S SKIN

Chesca V.
“It’s skin” is the only korean skin product line I’ve tried but I would love to try more! This mask impressed me very much! It was very gentle and sweet smelling!! I loved it so much and recommend everyone try all the different masks in “its skin” !
Rachel C.
Brooklyn
This Mask makes my skin feel tight and it smells really good. The packaging is really cute and I like this product a lot it feels soft on the skin so I would recommend it to people who have sensitive skin
Shirley Z.
North Olmsted, OH
This mask was not as good as I expected it to be. I thought that this mask would help with tightening pores but after using it, I don’t think I saw a difference. I think that even though I didn’t like it that much because I didn’t see a difference, maybe others will so I would still recommend it.
Flavia M.
I love honey-scented things (more so than real honey smell, haha), because I find it soothing, and am a big fan of sweet scents. This mask was very relaxing, and left my skin feeling supple and nourished. The smell was subtle, and the mask was moist enough to stick to the skin, rather than it being too dry and peeling off (which has happened to me with other sheet masks that I’ve used in the past). The only complaint I might have, is that the mask dimensions (eye holes, mask size, etc.) were not the most suitable for my face. Overall, though, I really liked this mask, and it was a great experience for me, considering that this was the first time that I tried a sheet mask by It’s Skin!
kirsten p.
I liked it. I really had the feeling it did alot for me. I have lots of acne and they get red easy. After I done this mask my skin was less red and felt really moisturized
Monique B.
Oshawa, ON
Pros- Skin felt hydrated, and fresh. The mask was easy to apply, and had plenty of moisturizer inside the package itself. It also smelled pleasant🙂

Cons- My skin felt tacky and not as smooth as it was before I put the mask on. But when I woke up the next morning, it was nice and soft.

I will most definitely try these again!
Natalia A.
This is my favorite mask from the It's Skin series. I really enjoy the effect it has on my skin - I feel some lifting effect, my skin is super hydrated and the honey smell is fantastic (yet not irritating). The price is also more than fair, so I keep repurchasing it already for a year. There is really a lot of serum in the package, so I recommend not throwing it away but applying and massaging it onto neck/decoltee area.
Julia D.
Mississauga, ON
Best face masks on the market for an affordable price. Makes your face glow and feel super supple and moisturized