It's Skin The Fresh Mask Sheet Avocado

by It's Skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of It's Skin The Fresh Mask Sheet Avocado!
Jinny L.
The mask feels fine though! No stinging and doesn’t feel too cold to the touch either. Very happy that it doesn’t sting! Great for sensitive skin folks like me~ I kept this mask on for 25 minutes with no problems!
All in all I’d say this mask was good! A solid 4/5, if you come across this mask I’d recommend it! The face shape might not exactly fit you but eh, nothing’s perfect.
Monique B.
Oshawa, ON
Pros- I really enjoyed this mask! It's super easy to apply, and makes my skin soft and hydrated. I feel like I could've skipped my moisturizer for the night, because the mask added so much life back into my combination skin. Cons- I've noticed that with each of these masks, my skin feels tacky for about n hour or so after. But when I wake up the next morning, my skin feels baby soft! I'll continue to try this line, as the results out way the cons
Katelyn R.
I love this brand, and the mask did it's job ... but this isn't my favorite one from it's skin. I don't love avocados so the scent was a bit off putting and I found it left my skin feeling slightly sticky, but definitely also felt firmer and more moisturized
Heeba F.
Fremont California
It helped me get ride of my dry patches and gave my skin calming spa effects!! Would recommend it to someone with dry skin and trouble applying make up. Although two three uses are recommended to see visible soft results.

Looking for your answer?