Skin CareFacial SkincareIt's Skin
Power 10 Formula WH Effector with Arbutin 30ml

It's Skin Power 10 Formula WH Effector with Arbutin 30ml

by It's Skin

A concentrated whitening facial serum Enriched with Arbutin to combat dark skin tones, dark spots & freckles Blended with Licorice to boost skin metabolism & control melanin production Effectively relieves skin from redness caused by external stimuli...

I want more reviews?? I have to buy this..
Start your review of It's Skin Power 10 Formula WH Effector with Arbutin 30ml!
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
It's Skin Power 10 Formula WH Effector with Arbutin 30ml uploaded by Leigh J.
This is a K-Beauty product by It's Skin. This line is interesting and fun because they make many different serums in colorful bottles that address different skin concerns. This product contains arbutin and addresses skin discolorations such as sun damage. I've been using for a few weeks now, so I can't speak to results quite yet, but the product feels light, isn't sticky, and I purchased it for around $10, which makes it competitive with The Ordinary and The Inkey products.
Kimberly F.
Redondo Beach, CA
It's Skin Power 10 Formula WH Effector with Arbutin 30ml uploaded by Kimberly F.
This serum is great for brightening skin and helping reduce the appearance of dark spots caused by sun damage. It is a great product value for the price. I have been using this for a couple years and would totally buy again.
Trang D.
Spring, TX
It's Skin Power 10 Formula WH Effector with Arbutin 30ml uploaded by Trang D.
It's Skin Power 10 Formula WH Effector with Arbutin 30ml uploaded by Trang D.
Purchased at: Amazon
OMG don’t even get me started on this. It literally get rid of my acne scars that I have been struggling with for months within just 1 week of use. As well as brightening your skin!!!! 100% recommend and it’s extremely affordable $10.79 on amazon. Scent is not very mild and nice not tacky at all , great for oily skin
aishwarya D.
India
It's Skin Power 10 Formula WH Effector with Arbutin 30ml uploaded by aishwarya D.
This is one of my favourite serums I have ever used! I am a college going girl and get tanned easily, I also do have some sun spots. This serum is definitely a game changer for me! I have been using this for three weeks now(little time to actually say how it works right?) But this serum has impressed me. My skin tone has brightened up and has a gloww!! I love this serum and my sun spots and tan is fading too.. I think this serum is going to be a staple for me❤️ Well,the consistency of this serum is pretty well,not very thick neither very runny and gets absorbed easily without making the skin look greasy ;)
Jenny C.
It's Skin Power 10 Formula WH Effector with Arbutin 30ml uploaded by Jenny C.
I have Bee using the serum with the other Products in my korean routine. I have noticed some improvement in my skin. The hiperpigmentation IS less.
Iuliana P.
București
I just discovered the products from this brand. At first I tried the night pill ( i don t remember the exact name), but they are just for one night try. I realy likes how my skin feels after and I ve dicided to buy this bottle. My skin feel smooth and seems hidratare.
Danyel H.
I had high hopes for this serum and unfortunately it did not live up to my expectations. I have some discolouration on my jawline and it showed no improvement during my time using this product. The product is very light and dries quickly and offers some moisturization but it did work as described.
Kim O.
Baybay San Juan
A heaven on my face everytime I use this product. Everytime I woke up my skin is so soft and glowing like a baby's face. It made my face lighter than my shade. It helps me boost my confidence more and more. At a very affordable price I can achieve a baby light and glowing skin.
Iryna M.
East Hanover, NJ
It's Skin Power 10 Formula WH Effector with Arbutin 30ml uploaded by Iryna M.
Definitely not my favorite serum. The arbutin is proven whitening component, but we don't know percent of it in this particular serum. The texture has silicone texture, it's quite heavy and doesn't absorbs well. I can't use it with a lot of my other serums because they doesn't sink into skin, and I fully face very oily and greasy. After I finish this serum I won't buy it again.
L. K.
nope
I got this product online and been using it for a few months. I love it! It moisturizes your skin deeply instead of leaving a greasy film on your face. It makes my skin plump, dewy and M O I S T. It does not lighten you skin but it makes it brighter, shinier.