BeautyFaceFacial SkincareIt's Skin
Power 10 Formula - VE Effector (Vitamin E Serum) 30ml/1oz

It's Skin Power 10 Formula - VE Effector (Vitamin E Serum) 30ml/1oz

by It's Skin

A concentrated hydrating facial serum Enriched with Vitamin E (Tocopherol) capsules to provide a surge of moisture & nutrition Contains Vanilla extract Rose Water & Boswellia extract to boost skin's elasticity Unveils a softer smoother brighter & healthier looking complexion Ideal for dry & dehydrated skin Dermatologist-tested To use: After cleansing & toning take a few drops on palms & rub together to warm the serum. Pat palms on face until serum is fully absorbed. Follow with cream or moisturizer

Does this have fragrance in the ingredients?
Start your review of It's Skin Power 10 Formula - VE Effector (Vitamin E Serum) 30ml/1oz!
Stacey E.
W Sacramento, CA
This product really moisturized my skin very good. But the downside is that it made my skin just a little bit too oily so I use this at night before bed and every other day. The price is right on. So I give this a 8/10.
Kajal S.
Sterling, VA
Pretty good for what it is! Got this as a sample from jolse, and it lasted me about 4 uses. It's very hydrating and plumping, and gives you a glow. It takes a while to sink in due to it's viscosity, but it goes to show how hydrating it is. It's not fragranced as well, so if that's something you look for, you may enjoy this. I did find that it irritated my maskne on my cheeks, so it's not something I will go out of my way to purchase.
Katin T.
Fairfax
Use this everyday and I’ve seen my acne scars slowly fading. Of course, the effects aren’t immediate, but over time, it made my skin softer but also look healthier with a bouncy glow.
Elisa V.
Stockholm
It's Skin Power 10 Formula - VE Effector (Vitamin E Serum) 30ml/1oz uploaded by Elisa V.
its really good! at first it made my skin break out but now that i’ve used it for a while it makes my skin really soft.
mahi S.
Ghaziabad
This a must buy product because of his affordable price and if you are new to face serums. The quality is amazing, the dropper helped easy application and it enhances your vitamin e concentration. Makes skin glowy and helps with the pores. I wish they had mixture of effective serums because using seperate serums for each problem is tough and time consuming.
Marlon C.
Pasig
I love this VIt E serum from It’s skin! this goes well with Vit C effector from It’s skin as well. These serums are really addictive because of the benefit of good skin! You will wake up in the morning glowing!
Emine K.
toronto
The product is simply simple yet so worth it in the long run. Not only is it just effective but it also just has a great packaging which I am a sucker for. I think we can all appreciate great product and great packaging.
Silvia T.
Prague
I am in love with Korean beauty products and once I tried this I never looked for another serum because this flatters my skin it is not inflamed as it used to be, my skin is healthy looking and I really don’t need to care about the outbreaks anymore! Thank you it’s skin for the liquid gold!😍
Ashleigh F.
Winnipeg, MB
Purchased at: Walmart
Product was nice, nothing special about it though I personally prefer the vitamin C one. Texture is light and absorbs well though just didn’t notice a big difference in the way my skin looked after after the first couple uses in terms of being brighter/glowier. Wasnt irritating at all either though.
Adele G.
Aylmer
I'm giving it a 3 star because, while I didnt experience any bad side effects, I also didnt see it doing much? But I think that's just cause most essences are super subtle in what they actually do. So not sure, it seems ok, but didnt do anything drastic by the time I was finished the bottle.