Skin CareFacial SkincareIt's Skin
- Power 10 Formula Q10 Effector with Coenzyme Q10 30ml

It's skin - Power 10 Formula Q10 Effector with Coenzyme Q10 30ml

by It's Skin

A concentrated revitalizing facial serum Formulated with Coenzyme Q10 an ingredient naturally found in skin Helps improve skin's elasticity & vitality Accelerates the rebuilding process of collagen & elastin which are depleted due to skin aging Provides instant & intense hydration Unveils a softer smoother brighter & healthier looking complexion To use: After cleansing & toning take a few drops on palms & rub together to warm the serum. Pat palms on face until serum is fully absorbed. Follow with cream or moisturizer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of It's skin - Power 10 Formula Q10 Effector with Coenzyme Q10 30ml!
Nka K.
Charleston, SC
It's skin - Power 10 Formula Q10 Effector with Coenzyme Q10 30ml uploaded by Nka K.
I've been looking elsewhere for the Q10 lifting serum. And I couldn't find it. I did find this yesterday it's also Q10 anti aging face serum but looks different. I'm assuming it changed owners. But any way it smells amazing 😉 and I'm happy I finally found it. It's skin - Power 10 Formula Q10 Effector with Coenzyme Q10 30ml
Courtney L.
Burlington, KY
It's skin - Power 10 Formula Q10 Effector with Coenzyme Q10 30ml uploaded by Courtney L.
I bought this in Korea at a It's Skin store. My skin had been really dry during the summer ( especially Daegu hot summers) even with normal moisturizer. I got great results after a few days to one week of use. It absores well. Once i got back to the states i started mixing it with my Nature Republic Water Emulsion and it has the perfect effect for skin! My skin didn't get dry all day after doing so. My sister who never does skin care tried it on her dry skin and was impressed.
Terra L.
Magnolia, TX
Makes my skin look and feel amazing. Way worth the price. Favorite serum to use by far. Highly recommend for sensitive skin too.
Selma H.
Littleton, CO
It's skin - Power 10 Formula Q10 Effector with Coenzyme Q10 30ml uploaded by Selma H.
This product had the potential to be great. I bought it per a recommendation from someone in the beauty industry that I look up to. But I made the mistake of not looking up the ingredients first. It has fragrance higher up the ingredients deck than the good stuff (like Ceramides, Cholesterol etc..). Super disappointing. It kills me when perfectly good, solid formulations have added fragrance, it's infuriating and I wish skincare brands would stop that already!
Cam D.
Brownstown, MI
This works seriously! My sister was using this and gave me some. My scars were starting to fade and I also put this on few pimples that are starting to come up and they did not get any bigger and started to get smaller right away! I love this product!
Courtney R.
This stuff is great. A little pricier than their other stuff but it works well and I always love when I get samples of it
Eileen S.
Also softens the skin and provide firmness to loose skin areas. Although I don't deal with this type of problem I still use to prepare for if or when the time comes I may need it. What also made me buy this was the manufacturer says it's good for activating cells. What woman doesn't need that.
Grace L.
It's skin - Power 10 Formula Q10 Effector with Coenzyme Q10 30ml uploaded by Grace L.
It leaves a sticky finish after application and I'm not sure if I see any improvements on my skin other than an instant hydration...
Claudia S.
Rovigo
It's skin - Power 10 Formula Q10 Effector with Coenzyme Q10 30ml uploaded by Claudia S.
This serum hydrates my skin, tackles the fine lines and leaves my skin feeling plump and revitalized. Good moisturizer, light texture, very refreshing in the morning and fantastic citrus smell. I will definitely buy it back. It looks like a very liquid and milky gel and a large amount of product is not needed, the skin is brighter and more compact in a few days. I use it both evening and morning. I love its consistency, fast absorbing (it’s really light) and nice ingredients. If you don’t have particularly heavy skin problem this serum is perfect, even for dry and sensitive skin: it’s not irritating at all! It’s really hydrating and plumping! I will definitely try more serum of this line!
Paula F.
Halifax, NS
Love the serum. It’s easy to apply and definitely priced properly. Just like any other it’s skin product in this packaging, it wastes a lot of product

Looking for your answer?