It's Skin Mini Bebe Hand Cream Fresh Lime 1 oz

by It's Skin

A travel-size hand cream to moisturize your hands wherever you go. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…This non-greasy, moisturizing formula leaves hand soft and supple with no greasy feel. Featuring delicious scents and adorable colors, these hand creams are great to use on the go. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Phthalates

I been looking into this hand cream I read a few reviews anyone know if this is a good handcream????
Start your review of It's Skin Mini Bebe Hand Cream Fresh Lime 1 oz!
Julie E.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Sephora
Cute packaging, perfect size for your purse, absorbs well and is moisturizing without being sticky. The scent reminds me of a classic margarita with a hint of lime. It does leave your skin looking a little shiny though.
Catherine B.
Bowie, MD
It's Skin Mini Bebe Hand Cream Fresh Lime 1 oz uploaded by Catherine B.
It's Skin Mini Bebe Hand Cream Fresh Lime 1 oz So I got this gift today from a nice sister figure and when I saw it the first time without looking at the back I knew it was a Korean product. I mean the packaging and the characters are so cute and simple looking. And I read the back and it's definitely a Korean product. I loved it!!! ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ’˜ So one thing I like which not a lot of people take into consideration is the sealing packaging. They don't package it with so much plastic. It's a nice and nicely thin layer. And it covers the whole packaging of the product except for the little space on the cap so it can be easily peeled. And it definitely was easy to peel with the nice perforations on the side of the product. When you open it there's a nice layer of a foil wrap to seal the product inside to prevent leakage and in my opinion "wasting of the goodness inside" hehehe. So when I actually opened it and I first smelled the product (yes weird but hey, you got to know what you're getting yourself into so go for it) and it at first smelled like generic hotel bathroom soaps and other lotions. The product content is Fresh Lime. To me maybe it had the tiniest hint of lime, but my nose wasn't fooling me. It wasn't very fragrant. In a way that's a good thing cause then this product would be absolutely perfect for sensitive skin types like myself who has eczema prone skin. when I actually tried the product (finally ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚), it did do it's justice. I rubbed a dab on the back of my hand to test it and it was pretty soft. And I kid you not this product wasn't kidding. It does work well and I like it. My only concern is that it kinda makes my hands slippery a bit. To someone who doesn't like sweaty palms, I don't know if you would enjoy using it. but it did dry up a bit. overall I give this product all thumbs up!! I wish to try more Korean products and try others that are safe and will leave my body nice and smooth. thanks for reading my terribly long and unnecessarily long review hehehe. I hope you enjoy the mini bebe hand cream. Oh yes, please have bigger sizes if you must. it's good for travel size but some people have big hands lol(not me though)