BY IT'S SKIN

A travel-size hand cream to moisturize your hands wherever you go. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…This non-greasy, moisturizing formula leaves hand soft and supple with no greasy feel. Featuring delicious scents and adorable colors, these hand creams are great to use on the go. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Reena D.
Atascadero, CA
After trying the It's Skin Body Ice Cream I wanted to try the mini bebe hand cream. I got the cherry blossom scent and it is pleasant to smell. I do like the pink packaging, it's a great size for travel or your purse. It goes on smooth, non greasy and keeps my dry hands moisturized. My only complaint is I need a bigger tube so I have more to use. I would like to try the other scents next. Highly recommended!
Miriam B.
Love love love this hand cream by It's Skin. It's a very small tube so it does run out pretty quickly. I got the cherry blossom scent because I love the Loccitane cream in cherry blossom and it smells pretty similar. It is heavily scented so only purchase if you like scented products. It's a white cream that goes on very light and it's not sticky. It keeps my hands VERY moisturized. Love it so much!
Jessica W.
I actually have the Vanilla Cotton scent, which actually smells more like baby powder than anything. This little guy is absolutely adorable. I love the size of it; perfect to throw in my purse. I'm not overly impressed with this hand cream, but I do like it!
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
I was starting to run out of hand cream that I could throw in my purse so I bought this on Sephora.com because it was on sale. I figured I'd give a new brand a go. I love it! I'm a huge fan of cherry blossoms (the scent I chose) and the scent is so lovely. It's very moisturizing and the travel size is perfect. I will buy this again!!!!
Maria G.
This is such a great travel lotion! It smells amazing and super hydrating! Only $5 at Sephora, these would make great stocking stuffers. My favorite scent is the cherry blossom. Would definitely recommend:)
brenda a.
I got this in the vanilla cotton scent. Sometimes I'm lazy and use hand cream as lotion for my knees while I'm at work. Now, this might be my fault because the amount I used for my knees/legs is more than you'd use on hands, but the scent is SO STRONG. It's a little bit nauseating. It's a good lotion, and maybe the other scents are better, but the vanilla cotton is overwhelming (it's mostly cotton btw, like 80% maybe).
Katie B.
Smells amazing and the bottle is easy to use. Makes my skin soft and it smells just like cherry blossom. Miracle for dry skin.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
It's skin hand cream is wonderful. This travel size is perfect for my purse. And this sent is heavenly. I love this!
Daniela S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
I just love the size of this one. It's really helpful for traveling and smells pretty good
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
where can I found this one..?
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
where can I found that..?