IT'S Skin MangoWhite Peeling Gel 120ml uploaded by Gwen L.

BY IT'S SKIN

A brightening & whitening peeling facial gel Formulated with Mangosteen, Papaya & other herbal extracts Effectively peels & removes old keratin without causing skin irritation Delivers a refreshing tropical fruit aroma Leaves skin clean, soft, smooth,... see more...

Priyanka N.
Gainesville, Florida
I bought this gel from Amazon after reading all the amazing reviews , and Korean skin care doesn’t normally disappoint. But i loved it so much I am going to repurchase it till the time I can find it. You can literally see the dead skin coming off - and your skin underneath is so fresh and soft like a baby’s butt!! I don’t know what it has but it does do wonders right before makeup application and before an event - totally lights you up from within- like a good workout!!
Sonja S.
Norman, OK
Bought in the citron scent. It’s a great alternative to the other peels out there and it works the same just cheaper! Takes dead skin off and leaves your face feeling smooth! Some products can irritate my skin but this did not.
Caroline K.
Fuquay-Varina, NC
This peeling gel is very easy to use, and makes my skin so ridiculously soft after I use it! I use it after I cleanse my face. It’s gentle enough to use daily, and oh-so-satisfying to see the dead skin and debris rub off your skin when using this product.
Gwen L.
Hoover, AL
I recently bought this peeling gel and I've used it a few times. So far, I really like it. The dead skin and impurities that peel away from softly rubbing the gel into your skin forms soft clumps that easily rinse off with water, leaving your skin soft and fresh. The gel has a light sweet, fruity fragrance that doesn't linger too long after rinsing your face. Doesn't leave any residue or dry feeling after use. Highly recommend!