BY IT'S SKIN

A delightful fruit-scented, macaron-shaped lip balm that nourishes and moisturizes dry lips with vitamins and fruit extracts, keeping lips soft and sweet all day. Formulated with shea butter and cocoa butter, Macaron Lip Balm is packed with antioxidant-rich vitamins A, C, and E keeping lips soft, nourished, and healthy-looking. Portable and adorable to carry, the balm comes in a macaron tin with four delicious fruit flavors and colors to choose from including sweet pink strawberry, fresh green apple, soft purple grape, and tropical yellow pineapple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates It's Skin offers modern beauty solutions that combine skin-friendly ingredients and state-of-the-art science with fun packaging. see more...

• I'm just wondering , where can I find this ??1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
Review for: 01 Strawberry more...
I received this in an Ipsy and was a bit skeptical of it because it seemed gimicky. Usually kid products look like this and I thought it was just gonna be crappy but cute, but this really really works and I love the flavor. The only thing I wish I could change is if it was in a tube instead.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
A close friend has these and they smell so wonderful. Super cute packaging. Now we are trying to find some for all of us! Now we know her secret to beautiful lips. She said they weren't expensive at all. She bought cuz they were cute but surprised of how well they actually work. Not heavy and can go in any pocket for on the good. Feels like really good quality simple lip balm.
Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
I love this lip balm. My sister got me one for part of my birthday present and it smells amazing. It's small but holds a lot of product and smells AMAZING! I love this lip balm it is so nourishing and moisturizing and definitely worth every penny.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
This is a nightstand staple for me! It it hydrating and has a fresh apple scent that is not too fake smelling. I apply it nightly before bed and it leaves my lips soft but not greasy. Some pot lip balms are super thick and gloopy, not this one. The packaging is adorable and a perfect size to stick on your vanity, nightstand or purse when on the go. Love it!!
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I bought this primarily because it looks like a macaron and I had to have it, but it doesn't disappoint. I keep it in my purse at all times and people always comment how cute it is. I really like the balm inside it's pretty moisturizing and has a light strawberry scent. I'd honestly love to get a bunch of different ones just because of how adorable they are.
Joe P.
Bloomington, MN
I love how cute this lip is. I was a bit skeptical on it actually being a good lip care treatment but it worked really well. I've had it for almost a month and still haven't hit the bottom of it and I usually use it everyday. I also love the smell, I have the strawberry and its smell is wonderful. For 10 dollars it is totally worth it
Valentina P.
I'm in love with the presentation, and also really need to buy urgently needed a Lip BALM! So it was very nice to get this product. I am extremely dry lips and this was a solution, plus it is very nice and you can not avoid having to buy it. A funny presentation with excellent results.
Cruz G.
Long Beach, NY
I found these online at Sephora and ordered them purely for the cute design but I was blown away by how amazing these are!!! First off they smell amazing!!!!! I've been using the pineapple one and the smell is delicious!!! It smells natural and not artificial. I love how it leaves my lips soft and moisturized. I wish they would make these in a roll on form because I hate having to stick my finger into the container. I have 3 other flavors I can't wait to try out.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Found these at sephora. The packaging is totally cute. Little macaroons=adorable. The strawberry flavor is my favorite. Smells delicious. I didnt have to keep reapplying this balm it lasted and kept my lips moisturized for a few hours
Amy Z.
Works so well and is very heavy duty and hydrating! On top of smelling amazing it's the perfect lip balm for any season. The only thing I probably don't like is that I have to use my hands to get the balm out. (I'm a slight clean freak.)
Jameracle R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm just wondering , where can I find this ??