BeautyFaceFacial SkincareIt's Skin
Its skin - The Fresh Mask Sheet (Avocado) 1pc 1pc

It's Skin Its skin - The Fresh Mask Sheet (Avocado) 1pc 1pc

by It's Skin

Brand from South Korea: It's skin. A sheet mask adheres lightly to skin to effectively deliver active ingredients from avocado oil intensively takes care of extremely dry skin. After washing your face, prepare the skin with toner. Spread the sheet mask evenly over the face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and remove the mask. Gently pat until fully absorbed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of It's Skin Its skin - The Fresh Mask Sheet (Avocado) 1pc 1pc!
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
It's Skin Its skin - The Fresh Mask Sheet (Avocado) 1pc 1pc uploaded by Danniel R.
The avocado mask is designed to provide high nourishment and moisturizing effects to very dry skin. This mask contains 21 grams (0.74 oz) and has a slightly perfumey avocado scent. The mask is very soft and a little bit thicker than other masks. It’s pretty big and should cover most face shapes, the mouth and nose holes fit well, the eye holes are pretty big but I did need to widen the right eye hole a little bit to be more comfortable. The essence in this mask is plentiful and milky, similar to many other avocado masks. Recommended use is after washing your face, apply toner to prepare for the next step of skincare. Open the pouch and remove the mask and evenly place it on the face, except for the skin around the eyes and mouth. Remove the sheet mask after 15-20 minutes, and gently pat into the skin for better absorption. After using, I found that this mask took over an hour to dry out and for the most part stayed on the skin comfortably. The ingredients are really nice and nourishing and moisturizing and I found it to be soothing as well. I didn’t notice any irritation and while there is a scent, it’s not too strong or overwhelming. But if you’re looking for fragrance-free, this is going to be too strong for you. I’d recommend this to people with dry and aging skin. What I like: this mask is very moisturizing and nourishing. The ingredients are nice and it really helps really dry skin. The mask’s material is comfortable and it should fit many face shapes. The scent isn’t too strong and it’s pleasant. I didn’t have any irritation and the effects lasted over 10 hours. What I don’t like: the fragrance was a little bit strong and not ideal for sensitive people or skin types.
Julia F.
It's Skin Its skin - The Fresh Mask Sheet (Avocado) 1pc 1pc uploaded by Julia F.
I used this for the first time last evening and will repurchase this mask. It was given to me as a gift from my cousin. The cloth material felt great! Sometime, the essence/serum is hydrating but the cloth feels abrasive- not this sheet! I was really impressed with the scent. It had a pleasant avocado smell without being too overwhelming. It was also very hydrating. It’s skin sheet mask fit my face well, and, there wasn’t a lot of extra clothes hanging off my face. It made my thirst winter skin feel nice supple afterwards. I’ll be adding this to my collection. It's Skin The Fresh Mask Sheet Avocado
Jinny L.
So I applied the mask to my face and immediately the mouth hole is too small. A huge pet peeve I have is when the essence goes into my mouth!!! BLECH. So I had to rip the mask to extend.. blech.. In general the mask didn’t really fit my face well.. but whatever, these masks are always a little off because no ones’ face is built the same~ the rest of the review is on my blog!
Janmarie  W.
San Diego, CA
This mask is great! I love the feeling of the avocado oil. It did tingle a little bit but it didnt irritate my skin and my skin needs a lot of help. My skin feels so soft and hydrated after using it. I used my usual acne treatment cleanser, followed by this mask and moisturized with my neutrogena hydro gel.
jasmin R.
Carol Stream, IL
I think this is a pretty good sheet mask. Plumping, hydrating, slightly brightening. The mask is saturated in a creamy/milky essence. I wore it for about 20 and it didn’t start to dry at all. Scent is mild, clean and pleasant. The fit wasn’t great for me though. I had to do some tweaking to get a decent fit. I got this mask in a bomibox that was sent to me for free.
Yvonne N.
The mask smells nice and left my skin feeling great. My skin is sensitive so no reactions is a big plus to me.
Anna C.
San Antonio, TX
Just tried this last night and I loved it! My skin looked healthy and well rested right after using. It also didn’t make me look greasy right after, and calmed the redness from my acne. Defining buying this again.
Teodora R.
Greensboro, NC
It's Skin Its skin - The Fresh Mask Sheet (Avocado) 1pc 1pc uploaded by Teodora R.
It's Skin Its skin - The Fresh Mask Sheet (Avocado) 1pc 1pc. this is a sheet face mask that i got for $3 at Rue21. This mask it hydrating and for me didn’t have a very strong smell to it. the mask is good quality and it feels great on the skin. my only complaint is the around the mouth area. my lips aren’t very small big not huge, and the mask on the top lip slips down and it gets all on your lip. other then that, great.
Sarah L.
Austin, TX
Love this mask! Easy to find at my local grocery store (HEB) and very affordable. Left my skin very hydrated and fresh. Smells yummy and easy to follow directions. Will buy again.
Selena H.
Florence, KY
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask its so great for when you just need to sit back and relax would recommend 100%

Looking for your answer?