It's Skin Its skin - The Fresh Mask Sheet (Avocado) 1pc 1pc uploaded by Teodora R.It's Skin Its skin - The Fresh Mask Sheet (Avocado) 1pc 1pc uploaded by Teodora R.It's Skin Its skin - The Fresh Mask Sheet (Avocado) 1pc 1pc uploaded by Julia F.

BY IT'S SKIN

Brand from South Korea: It's skin. A sheet mask adheres lightly to skin to effectively deliver active ingredients from avocado oil intensively takes care of extremely dry skin. After washing your face, prepare the skin with toner. Spread the sheet mask evenly over the face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and remove the mask. Gently pat until fully absorbed. see more...

Teodora R.
Greensboro, NC
It's Skin Its skin - The Fresh Mask Sheet (Avocado) 1pc 1pc. this is a sheet face mask that i got for $3 at Rue21. This mask it hydrating and for me didn’t have a very strong smell to it. the mask is good quality and it feels great on the skin. my only complaint is the around the mouth area. my lips aren’t very small big not huge, and the mask on the top lip slips down and it gets all on your lip. other then that, great.
Julia F.
I used this for the first time last evening and will repurchase this mask. It was given to me as a gift from my cousin. The cloth material felt great! Sometime, the essence/serum is hydrating but the cloth feels abrasive- not this sheet! I was really impressed with the scent. It had a pleasant avocado smell without being too overwhelming. It was also very hydrating. It’s skin sheet mask fit my face well, and, there wasn’t a lot of extra clothes hanging off my face. It made my thirst winter skin feel nice supple afterwards. I’ll be adding this to my collection. It's Skin The Fresh Mask Sheet Avocado
Anna C.
San Antonio , TX
Just tried this last night and I loved it! My skin looked healthy and well rested right after using. It also didn’t make me look greasy right after, and calmed the redness from my acne. Defining buying this again.
Sarah L.
Austin, TX
Love this mask! Easy to find at my local grocery store (HEB) and very affordable. Left my skin very hydrated and fresh. Smells yummy and easy to follow directions. Will buy again.
Yvonne N.
The mask smells nice and left my skin feeling great. My skin is sensitive so no reactions is a big plus to me.
Selena H.
Independence
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask its so great for when you just need to sit back and relax would recommend 100%
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
This mask feels so nice on the face because the cloth material is really soft. I leave this mask on for 20 minutes and afterwards my skin feels super moisturised. There is a lot of lotion left over in the bag after I've used the mask, but I just use that as a moisturiser on the body.