It's skin - Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Emulsion 150ml uploaded by Laura H.

BY IT'S SKIN

Brand from South Korea: It's skin. Hyaluronic acid line boots skin's moisture level, keeping health including hyaluronic acid with skin care effect. It leaves moisture and gives clear skin for you. Work for all types of skin Suggests an essential solution by pure and pristine nature for every skin type. It realizes new skin improvement with basic and ultimate beauty solution created by Beauty in Nature How to Use: Apply an adequate amount of product in the hand and gently massage over your face and neck with light circular motions Pack Size - 150ml see more...

Review (1)
Laura H.
Lakeland, FL
This is my 2nd bottle of It's skin - Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Emulsion 150ml . I love how much more moisturized my skin feels after I apply this. I use out both in the morning and at night. After I have flown on planes, I will apply a couple a extra layers to help get some much needed moisture back into my sky that flying just sucks out. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is that is has a strong scent. It's not unpleasant, just strong but it does fade and I don't notice it after it absorbs.