BeautyFaceFacial SkincareIt's Skin
- Have a Banana Cleansing Foam 150ml

It's skin - Have a Banana Cleansing Foam 150ml

by It's Skin

Brand from South Korea: It's skin. Supplies abundant foam to cleanse and nourish complexion. How to Use: Squeeze small amount onto hands. Gently massage entire area and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Pack Size - 150ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of It's skin - Have a Banana Cleansing Foam 150ml!
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
It's skin - Have a Banana Cleansing Foam 150ml uploaded by Danniel R.
The Have A Banana Cleansing Foam is designed to properly remove dirt and makeup residue as well as to help make the skin more radiant and glowy. This product contains 150 ml (5.07 oz) and has a natural banana-like scent. The cleanser comes in a basic squeeze tube as many foam cleansers do. The cleanser is thicker and isn't much different looking to other cleansers. It lathers up pretty and funny thing is, if you accidentally get some of this in your mouth, it's actually sweet. Recommended use is to squeeze a small amount onto hands and gently massage the entire area and rinse thoroughly with warm water. After using, I think this is a pretty straightforward foam cleanser, the ingredients are decent with no real irritants. The scent is more like natural bananas as opposed to that artificial banana scent. As mentioned before, due to the banana extract, this cleanser actually has a sweet taste if you accidentally get any in your mouth. Not a lot is needed so it'll last quite a while and it actually cleanses makeup brushes really nicely too. After rinsing it off, while it does remove dirt and oil, it leaves a film on the skin and that kind of slippery kind of feeling that also would normally zap all the moisture out of the skin, it actually doesn't suck all the moisture out of the skin. I don't love the film leftover and feel a need to quickly use a toner after. I'd recommend this to people with dry skin and people who enjoy bananas but avoid if you have sensitive skin. What I like: I really enjoy the scent and the fun fact that it's sweet. The ingredients are nice and pretty simple and it's not drying or irritating on the skin. It does remove dirt and leftover makeup pretty well and it's a good brush cleaner as well. What I don't like: this cleanser leaves a film and that slightly squeaky clean feeling. Otherwise no problems.
dani V.
This cleansing foam feels very nice and smooth on the skin. It cleanses pretty good and gentle. Unfortunately I have to give 3 stars because of the strong, overripe banana smells. Otherwise I would rate it with 5 stars and would buy it again, because I'm a fan of korean beauty product.
Mariel I.
First time ever using this brand. Its feels very gentle on the skin, not harsh at all, it has a great value! And I really loved the initial banana smell. It met my expectations and I most certain I’ll buy this again.
Flavia M.
It's skin - Have a Banana Cleansing Foam 150ml uploaded by Flavia M.
Note: I tried the pomegranate variety, but it as not listed on here, so I'm leaving the review under the banana scented one.

Review: I really liked the smell, and was happy to find that you only need to use a very small amount of product to get a good foam going. My skin felt fresh and clean after every use! This product comes in other scents, but I’m glad that I received the pomegranate one, because I’m not sure if I would have appreciated the other smells, haha.

Lauren L.
The banana cleanser removes makeup and oil easily, leaving the skin fresh, clean and refreshed. slightly drying during the winter time.

Looking for your answer?