It's Raining Men

by Deborah Lippmann

Shop Deborah Lippmann It's Raining Men at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of It's Raining Men!
Chanandler B.
Tampa, FL
First fancy polish I bought. Seriously my favorite red and I will never buy another brand. This shade is amazing, super pigmented, and very long lasting.
Kris  S.
Burleson, TX
I know there are loads of red polish selections out there, but let me say for me this is the "Bomb".  Perfect coverage, great lasting wear (even through many loads of washing dishes by hand while camping) and over all just the brightest red shade I have used.  I would totally recommend this color for using in the spring and summer.

Looking for your answer?