Hair CareHair ProductsShampooEmerge
It's Knot Happening Sulfate Free Shampoo - 16 fl oz

It's Knot Happening Sulfate Free Shampoo - 16 fl oz

by Emerge

Find out about our It's Knot Happening Sulfate-Free detangling shampoo for frizz-free definition of natural hair that gently cleanses with an almond milk formula.

What natural hair texture is this shampoo best for[product:emerge-its-knot-happening-sulfate-free-shampoo]?
Does this product strip your hair even though it’s supposed to be moisturizing?
Start your review of It's Knot Happening Sulfate Free Shampoo - 16 fl oz!
Brooke M.
It's Knot Happening Sulfate Free Shampoo - 16 fl oz uploaded by Brooke M.
Wow oh wow! i just started the CGM and thought that switching my shampoos would leave me feeling not quite completely clean. For a lo-poo, I was shocked at the suds and did not need as much as my old sulfate shampoo. I have drier hair, and it leave my hair feeling clean and moisturized! I also notice that it helps get out my tangles-definitely my new favorite!
Nikki S.
Glendale, CA
It's Knot Happening Sulfate Free Shampoo - 16 fl oz uploaded by Nikki S.
Emerge’s It’s Knot Happening Shampoo is that girl! I am obsessed. I went into this review with very little expectations and I was blown away. Everything that this shampoo advertises it does so flawlessly. My hair felt moisturized and instantly detangled. I have several different curl patterns in my hair (4c/4b/3b) so detailing can be a nightmare. It’s Knot Happening Shampoo turned my nightmare into a dream come true. I wish I could give this product ten or a billion stars. It’s so hard to find a good moisturizing shampoo that successfully detangles my hair. I’m definitely keeping this shampoo in my weekly hair care routine. I highly recommend this product to curly girls.
Anaya S.
cincinnati
It's Knot Happening Sulfate Free Shampoo - 16 fl oz uploaded by Anaya S.
Purchased at: Target
I personally really really really really love this product I think it gets all the dirt out and I will use the moisture it’s absolutely gray I love it I love the bottle I just love everything about them I love the colors for emerge in general
Brittany G.
Decatur, GA
It's Knot Happening Sulfate Free Shampoo - 16 fl oz uploaded by Brittany G.
Left my hair feeling very clean. My hair wasn’t dry or frizzy. I will definitely use this again
Brittany G.
Westland, MI
It's Knot Happening Sulfate Free Shampoo - 16 fl oz uploaded by Brittany G.
I used it on my son hair because I currently have braids and it smells really good! I used a dime size amount and it really went a long way! It lathered quickly and I didn’t have to use a detangling spray for his curls! I most say I love this product so far! I even used it in my boyfriend hair and he said he loved the way it made his hair feel! I’m ready to take my braids out just so I can try it myself! My family gave it a thumbs up so I’m sold! I can’t wait to try out other products.
Jasmin G.
Tampa, FL
It's Knot Happening Sulfate Free Shampoo - 16 fl oz uploaded by Jasmin G.
One of my favorite cheaper and non- clarifying shampoos. My hair feels clean and not overly dry, and the price is amazing. There isn’t much fragrance though, but it’s worth it.
romie S.
Dallas, TX
It's Knot Happening Sulfate Free Shampoo - 16 fl oz uploaded by romie S.
Smells great and feels great I am definitely not disappointed in this product! It’s really awesome!
Chynel C.
Marietta, GA
It's Knot Happening Sulfate Free Shampoo - 16 fl oz uploaded by Chynel C.
I love the size and bottle for this shampoo. Because it doesn’t have all natural ingredients though, I won’t be using it on my own hair but I will use it on my weave. It definitely cleaned it well without taking away all the moisture and I will be using this until it’s gone!
Danisha J.
It's Knot Happening Sulfate Free Shampoo - 16 fl oz uploaded by Danisha J.
i love love the smell of this shampoo after one wash my curls popped back. you can noticeably see the difference i was really shocked first time trying emerge and they have a customer for life now
Christine C.
It's Knot Happening Sulfate Free Shampoo - 16 fl oz uploaded by Christine C.
There entire product line is amazing and I just can’t get enough I received there product line over the holiday weekend so I had time to fully inspect all ingredients and they are in fact just as awesome. I left my hair smelling so fresh and so clean clean.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kiana A.
Memphis, TN
il y a un an
Kearra D. il y a un an
It’s hard to say what texture this works best for. I can tell you that in my 4a hair, it works very well. I find that I use a lot of it, but once I’ve worked it through, it lathers nicely and helps with detangling. End result is shiny and springy curls. It performs similarly in my toddler’s 3c hair, but the major difference I noticed is that his curls tend to define and stretch. It seems to be perfect for a 3c wash and go.