BY IT'S A WIG

Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this wig. It’s super natural looking. It’s one of the wigs that I have where I can fool everyone into thinking it’s my own hair because of the length and style. You can’t go wrong. Just like w every wig it takes a little customization before it looks best on you. Great price and ordered online at sams beauty.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love wearing wigs so awesome everyday a new hairstyle. I have been wearing em till my hair grows back it grew back I still would like to wear em though I wanna grow it a little more.
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I usually have a bad time and bad luck When selecting human hair wigs but this selection was really a great choice or like it because it doesn't get tangled, it looks like my hair and doesn't even look like a wig the only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because it's kind of big so it's hard for it to kind of stay on a front so I got to kind of put it down but other than that it's good
Ivan G.
Ecorse, MI
I love this wig. It did look fluffy and bully but then I washed it and spruced it a bit and it looked
Like my original hair before I cut it!!! I would buy it again!!!
christina c.
Denver, Colorado
WOW, I wouldn't believe how much I love this hair wig specially the highlights. Very affordable price I say it's a great deal and must have ❤️❤️❤️👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😀I need this 😂 I would love to do reviews on it more, it's easy to look glam in seconds and looks sleek 🙏🏼👍🏻👌🏼👑
Ebony W.
Too bulky in the front, it would have been nice if it was a bit less bulky.i ended up having to cut the front in order to make it sit right
Brittany E.
Bakersfield
I would love to try this women's Remy lace frontal. ..looks really pretty and I'm wondering if the textures in the hair is too...
Jada S.
brampton , ON
WOW, I  I love this  wig the highlights are my favorite . Very affordable price I say it's a great deal and must have 😀I need this 😂 I would love to do reviews on this and some other wigs !
Didi E.
Tønsberg
it looks natural and it has a nice touch to it. It's easy to wear and it looks awesome. I would love to do reviews on this and some other wigs !
Beatriz D.
guadalajara jalisco
I love i love i love i love i love i love i love ilove i very very pretty the Price is very cool i recoemnded absolutelly
Aly C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This will be my first time wearing a wig. I was wondering if there are any other accessories I need to go with it? Or techniques to put it on?
Kenya C.
Inkster, MI
Is tis a full lace wig or a frontal?
Chastity R.
How do people store their wigs..
Ebony W.