Its A Boy El Bubble Gum It's a BOY Classic Birth Announcement Bubble Gum Cigar (Pack of 36)

BY ITS A BOY EL BUBBLE GUM

• "The flavor last a long time and the gum was very sweet." in 1 review
Yvette B.
Burtonsville, MD
If you're having a baby shower for a boy, you should get these. I gave my sister in law a baby shower for my nephew and got two boxes of these. Everyone loved them. The flavor last a long time and the gum was very sweet.
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
This is the classic go to to announce babies. I had them for both my boys and i haven;t been to a shower where they weren't offered to adults as much as kids. they do get stiff in your mouth after a few chews
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX
Great for baby showers for a boy! These are very popular as well for the occasion, I have not ate one because they are o nicely wrapped and put together. Would recommend
Shanda C.
We got a box of these when our son was born. They were a big hit, it's a fun way to celebrate the arrival of your little one for the people who don't smoke and even for the ones who do!
Crystal Q.
Manteca, Ca
The cigars are good and it is a great idea to hand out when your baby is born. I wish the flavor of the gum would have lasted longer though.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
Not the best gum out there but I feel it's more of a novelty really! We handed these out with our last sons birth just for the fun of it!
angel h.
These are such a great 'welcoming' gift for expecting parents. i gave one to my brother for his son and he loved it!
Cathy S.
Hesperia, CA
We love them my hubby got them when we found out we where having a boy and give them all to his friends
Nancy E.
Downey, Ca
Perfect baby shower give aways! easy, traditional and yummy! you can't go wrong with these , guaranteed!
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
i bought these for my when my son was born 13 teen years ago.. i personally never opened and tired if it was good! but it's a great gift to pass around for when you have a new baby born!
Yvonne F.
Quincy, MA
Are there girl versions for this product?