Its A Boy El Bubble Gum It's a BOY Classic Birth Announcement Bubble Gum Cigar (Pack of 36) uploaded by Chandra W.

BY ITS A BOY EL BUBBLE GUM

• "The flavor last a long time and the gum was very sweet." in 1 review
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
These are so cute. My aunt got these for my husband to pass out with our first son. They are gum cigars and taste so good. The theme is so cute if your not a cigar smoker. I would recommend, would be a good baby shower gift as well.
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
i bought these for my when my son was born 13 teen years ago.. i personally never opened and tired if it was good! but it's a great gift to pass around for when you have a new baby born!
Yvette B.
Burtonsville, MD
If you're having a baby shower for a boy, you should get these. I gave my sister in law a baby shower for my nephew and got two boxes of these. Everyone loved them. The flavor last a long time and the gum was very sweet.
Yvonne F.
Quincy, MA
Just like the old days. This gum stands the test of time. It has been around forever. The flavor is so good and long lasting. The color is bright and eye catching. Great amount of product for your money. Absolutely would by this time and time again.
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
This is the classic go to to announce babies. I had them for both my boys and i haven;t been to a shower where they weren't offered to adults as much as kids. they do get stiff in your mouth after a few chews
winter p.
Conyers, GA
So these are the perfect little shower favors or gender reveal pieces. We actually bought my sister these after she gave birth. So not only are they absolutely adorable but they are absolutely great tasting.
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great for baby showers for a boy! These are very popular as well for the occasion, I have not ate one because they are o nicely wrapped and put together. Would recommend
Shanda C.
We got a box of these when our son was born. They were a big hit, it's a fun way to celebrate the arrival of your little one for the people who don't smoke and even for the ones who do!
Crystal Q.
Manteca, Ca
The cigars are good and it is a great idea to hand out when your baby is born. I wish the flavor of the gum would have lasted longer though.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
Not the best gum out there but I feel it's more of a novelty really! We handed these out with our last sons birth just for the fun of it!
Yvonne F.
Quincy, MA
Are there girl versions for this product?