BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsTen
It's a 10 - Miracle Hair Mask (with Sleek Steel Pin Tail Comb) (Original, 8 oz)

by Ten

includes a Sleek Steel Pin Tail Comb for easy styling, application, and separation of hair! ORIGINAL MASK: Developed to respond to the demands of today's color treated, heat styled, and otherwise processed hair. What it does: It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask is a simple-to-use, conditioning treatment made to enhance softness and smoothness. MIRACLE DEEP CONDITIONER PLUS KERATIN: In just five to ten minutes, you can revitalize your hair and reverse damage with this easy, yet powerful, deep conditioner! Keratin, aloe vera, and other natural ingredients work hard to smooth hair cuticles and protect against heat, split ends, and sun damage. POTION 10 MIRACLE REPAIR HAIR MASK: For hair that faces extreme challenges, a magical elixir like It’s a 10 Potion 10 is the only solution. Apply the ultra-thick, rich, creamy formula of Potion 10’s Miracle Repair Hair Mask to even the most stressed-out tresses and you’ll see a difference in minutes. Infused with proteins, conditioners, softeners, and more. SILK EXPRESS MASK: Transform your hair’s texture and vitality with this deep conditioning hair mask treatment designed to bring maximum softness and shine to all types of hair. Whether recovering from damage due to heat styling and color treatment, or strengthening delicate hair against harsh environmental conditions, It’s a 10 Silk Hair ,br> MIRACLE FIVE MINUTE HAIR REPAIR FOR BLONDES: Respond to the special needs of natural, color treated, or highlighted blonde locks with It’s a 10’s Five Minute Hair Repair for Blondes.

includes a Sleek Steel Pin Tail Comb for easy styling, application, and separation of hair!; Soothes scalp and leaves hair silky; soft and full-bodied

Does this work, especially for long, dryer hair?
Start your review of It's a 10 Ten - Miracle Hair Mask (with Sleek Steel Pin Tail Comb) (Original, 8 oz)!
Roberta B.
Let me start out by saying mine is Miracle leave - in- product, It is absolutely Wonderful, I would recommend this to anyone, And its well worth the price
Tiffany T.
templeton
My hair stylist suggested this to me and I’m so glad she did. Leave it in for 10 to 15 minutes and your hair will come out so soft.
Destiny B.
Peachland, NC
This hair mask keeps my hair feeling great and keeps my hair feeling bomb. I love seeing the change in my hair whenever I use this product and I would definitely recommend others to try this out for themselves!
twogirls S.
i love it. when i put it on i really look a difference very soon. i meet my expectations and pass them...
Ask a question to the Influenster community...