It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Smoothing Balm

BY IT'S A 10 #41 in Detangling Treatments

Boasting numerous benefits, this balm could become your all-in-one styling product. reduces frizz protects from heat prolongs your blow-out cuts drying time free of gluten, paraben and sulfate Made in America. How to use: Place a dime- to quarter-sized amount on wet hair. Distribute evenly. Do not rinse. Proceed with styling. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month.

• How do you guys use this product? I got this for Christma...1 Answers
It's a 10 Silk Express  Miracle Smoothing Balm
It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Smoothing Balm
Kevin M.
It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Smoothing Balm 100% will recommend to anyone who uses heat on their hair. I use this product daily on my human hair wig to maintain a silky texture and shine. I perform blowouts once a week on my unit with HIGH heat, so not only is this balm amazing as a heat protestant, it also helps the hair straighten and dry about 80% faster. The product DOES feel heavy on your hands, and depending on how much you use can leave some weight on the hair, however just a little heat from the blow dryer leaves hair ready to slay all day.
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
Lightweight and absorbs quickly. Has a nice fragrance. I put a dime sized amount on towel dried hair and use in conjunction with a leave in by the same brand. For the price, I think it works great. I purchase at the beauty salon.
Hillarie O.
Van Buren, AR
I just jumped on the ENTIRE it's a 10 collection and I don't think I will ever go back! Between the men's line, the hair masks, and how amazing it works for all 3 of my girls I could imagine going back to the crap target and Walmart detangler EVER again!! It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Leave In
T B.
It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Smoothing Balm is one of my favorite hair care products hands down. It has lasted me so long and a little goes a long way. I use a dime size amount for my shoulder length hair after the shower and it helps with dry time! it also is a heat protectant plus many other benefits. must buy!
Sophia A.
My stylist used this on my hair when she gave me a blow dry and I immediately bought this after! First off i LOVE the smell of this. Wouldn’t mind of it was a fragrance to be honest. But i love this protects my hair from heat and smoothes down my frizz
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
I wasn't sure at first if this was really doing anything to my hair, but when I left this step out my hair wasn't as sleek. I am a firm believer. I usually spray it in my hair really good before I blow dry it.It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Smoothing Balm
Caroline R.
this is without a doubt my favorite hair product ive ever used. in. my. life. I have very thick long hair and this keeps it shiny and smooth without getting greasy. it is hard to find at all drugstores so i often buy multiple bottles when i do find it. It smells great and makes your hair look amazing.
Brandy S.
Bluefield, WV
I love this stuff. I use it on wet hair when I wanna do a blowout and it helps make my hair smooth and silky without weighing it down. Will buy this again and again It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Smoothing Balm
Alexis C.
Tucson, AZ
I am a huge fan of It's a 10 products. This serum is amazing for the hair and isn't too heavy so that anyone can get use out of it. Their products also smell amazing.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
This product truly is a miracle! I have fine curly hair that always gets frizzy. I put a dab of this on everyday after a shower either when air drying or blow drying. Either way I style or don't style my hair, it makes a huge difference!! My hair is silky, smooth, shiny, and has zero frizz. I'm a lifetime user of this product!
Kimberly S.
Duluth, MN
How do you guys use this product? I got this for Christmas because my family knows I love this brand but I'm not sure how to go about trying it out