It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Shampoo uploaded by Jamie W.It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Shampoo uploaded by Claire N.It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Shampoo uploaded by Mary L.

BY IT'S A 10

Description:

Give hair the unbeatable softness and luster that comes with pure silk in every shampoo. It’s a 10 Haircare’s Silk Express Miracle Silk Shampoo strengthens and nourishes hair with the power of silk, in a formula light enough for everyday use. Starting from the first shampoo, styling becomes easier thanks to silk proteins that reduce drying time, protect against heat damage, and seal the hair cuticle for beautiful shine and strength. Combined with other natural extracts and ingredients, Silk Express Shampoo instantly leaves hair smooth, manageable, and touchable in just minutes a day.

Hydrolyzed Silk: an easy-to-absorb silk protein formula that restores natural lightweight moisture balance while adding strength and shine

Sunflower Seed Extract: natural sunscreen that guards against dryness and color fading or brassiness

White Mulberry Leaf Extract: gentle botanical oil used in the production of silk

Palm Oil: nutrient-rich plant-based oil with rich conditioning properties

Panthenol: highly effective strengthener

Linalool: plant-based shaper and fragrance

• Is this worth the money ? I've read reviews about it on o...2 Answers
  • Is this really worth the money compared to other shampoos...1 Answers
carla l.
Salem, OR
This was nice but I wouldn't say that it would be my HG shampoo.  I enjoy the scent, which is pretty strong in the shower though it doesn't really last too long in my hair.  It definitely made my hair feel a little smoother but it wasn't as smoothing or hydrating as I was expecting, given that I've tried the leave-in conditioner from the same line and find that it's EXTREMELY smoothing.  While I enjoy using this, I'm not necessarily sure that it's worth the price for the amount of product and the end result.  Not bad, just not great, either.
Jennifer H.
This shampoo will make your hair super soft and shining. I love it! It has a nice scent to it. I have dry hair, so it makes it super soft afterwards. Its good for dry hair and it doesn’t make my hair oily at all. Its kind of pricey, but I would definitely buy it again.
Hanna M.
My mom bought me this as a surprise. Sadly I am allergic to it but my mom seems to love it she says it makes your hair soft as if she just came back from the salon I'm giving it five stars due to how much she talks about how she loves how her hair feels afterwards
Teagan C.
Chicago , IL
It a little expensive at $16-20 a bottle but for my colored hair, it is one of the brands I turn to. It doesn't have sulfates which 99% of other shampoos do. This particular one leaves my hair so soft even before I condition it! I trust this brand wholeheartedly.
Cheyenne H.
Winchester
I love this shampoo! It smells amazing and you don’t need a big pump so it lasts a long time! It really helped my hair when I was having a lot of dry ends and breakage. I’m satisfied with this product!
Brittany C.
My hair always feels silky smooth and is tangle free every time I use this shampoo. I always try other brands and end up coming back to it because my hair just feels so amazing after using it. It’s worth the price considering the damage it saves your hair from.
Sara S.
Fairfield, CA
I have colored hair and keep coming back to Its a Ten to keep my hair soft. It isn’t cheap but having a high quality shampoo is important if it are spending money to get your hair colored! I’ve used It’s a Ten for years and am a big fan.
Kelsey H.
Green Bay, WI
The silk line is my favorite if I had to pick. The smell is wonderful it works so well and I’ve said it 100x now ITS A 10 is where it’s at! I can’t say it enough! Buy it. Yes it’s pricey but it’s worth it
Rodreka T.
Union City, GA
I love love loooovvveee this product. The scent is to die for smells like your favorite perfume. It makes my hair extremely soft and it minimize my blow drying time by 90%. This is one of my go to’s for sure!
Alexandra D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Everything from this line of products is amazing. Using this product and their conditioning spray is a winning combination to combat humidity, frizz and whatever else might come your way and mess up your hair!
Ashly S.
Pittsburg, Ca
Is this worth the money ? I've read reviews about it on other websites...but I'd like someone else's opinion on the product. Thanks.
Alexis R.
Is this really worth the money compared to other shampoos and conditioners like OXG?