Hair CareHair ProductsLeave-In Conditionerit's a 10
Silk Express Miracle Silk Leave in - 10 fl oz

It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Leave in - 10 fl oz

Description:

The world’s favorite leave-in conditioner just keeps getting better. Now, It’s a 10 Haircare’s signature leave-in conditioner is available with the power and performance of silk protein. Spray on and comb through wet or dry hair for noticeably amazing shine and smoothness. Tangles slide out effortlessly, while additional conditioners repair and reinforce strands from root to tip. The result is stronger, longer, shinier locks that respond better to styling and environmental challenges like humidity or dryness. And, like you’d expect from silk, It’s a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Leave-In Conditioner delivers

Hydrolyzed Silk: an easy-to-absorb silk protein formula that restores natural lightweight moisture balance while adding strength and shine

Coumarin: herbal-based fragrance and conditioning compound found in vanilla grass and the tonka bean plant

Panthenol: highly effective strengthener

Linalool: plant-based shaper and fragrance

Geraniol: a natural fragrance derived from the geranium plant

Hexyl Cinnamal: a component of essential chamomile oil, known to soothe hair and impart fragrance

I've used a lot of many conditioners and was wondering on the scent of this product? Strong or just enough?
Does anyone notice a difference between the silk and the regular version of its a 10 leave in?
how does this work on red hair?
Start your review of It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Leave in - 10 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Leave in - 10 fl oz uploaded by Cristina G.
LOOOOOVE this product. It smells amazing. You can definitely tell the difference when you use it. My hair is a lot shiner and smoother! Also, helps as a detangler. It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Leave-In - hair conditioners (Unisex, Non-professional, Shine, Smoothing) by Its a 10
It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Leave in - 10 fl oz uploaded by bella A.
I highly recommend this product! It is effective at enhancing the silkiness and shininess to hair, as well as detangling, moisturizing, and protecting color. This product, as well as this brand, is worth every penny!!
Anaheim, CA
It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Leave in - 10 fl oz uploaded by Karen B.
I love this product I use it everytime I will apply Heat. It has a lot of great benefits for your hair and helps tame my frizz. It is pricy but definitely worth it invest in your hair it is your crown!
Raleigh, NC
It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Leave in - 10 fl oz uploaded by Michealla F.
The BEST leave in condition around. If you have really curly hair like me that gets naughty from time to time this is the best leave in to use when you come out of the shower! I would highly recommend this to anyone, it can be on the expensive side but it is so worth it!
Canal Wnchstr, OH
It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Leave in - 10 fl oz uploaded by Jessica K.
This product was a game changer for my hair. After having a baby I thought I’d never get my hair back. I recommend everyone to try this out!! It’s amazing and so effective. I would buy it again for sure.
Paris, TN
It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Leave in - 10 fl oz uploaded by Sara S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
If u have dry or damaged hair this stuff works miracles (thus *miracle* leave in) !!! I bought it to help repair my split ends and it does that and more! It detangles, protects against heat! Great for color treated hair and so much more! I love it.
Burlington, NC
It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Leave in - 10 fl oz uploaded by Savannah C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite leave in product! It makes my hair silky smooth and is easy to brush after the shower. A little bit of product goes a long way, I highly recommend! It’s a little pricey, but definitely worth the money!
Winchester, VA
It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Leave in - 10 fl oz uploaded by Emily P.
My favorite leave in conditioner!! This product is best for damaged hair, leaving it silky and smooth. NOTHING Needs improved with this product!
Orefield, PA
It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Leave in - 10 fl oz uploaded by Oscarina N.
Purchased at: Target
This is my 2nd bottle of this product. I definitely I pretty sure is not the last one. I have oily hair and this product doesn’t add oil to my hair but it keeps it glossy shine,is very moisturizing and the must important for my I don’t know what frizz is since I started using it.
After I take a shower I spray it in my hair then brush through. I actually don't know the price I won it at a baby shower. I think it's best for hydration. Yes I would buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...