BY IT'S A 10 #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

Description:

The world’s favorite leave-in conditioner just keeps getting better. Now, It’s a 10 Haircare’s signature leave-in conditioner is available with the power and performance of silk protein. Spray on and comb through wet or dry hair for noticeably amazing shine and smoothness. Tangles slide out effortlessly, while additional conditioners repair and reinforce strands from root to tip. The result is stronger, longer, shinier locks that respond better to styling and environmental challenges like humidity or dryness. And, like you’d expect from silk, It’s a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Leave-In Conditioner delivers

Hydrolyzed Silk: an easy-to-absorb silk protein formula that restores natural lightweight moisture balance while adding strength and shine

Coumarin: herbal-based fragrance and conditioning compound found in vanilla grass and the tonka bean plant

Panthenol: highly effective strengthener

Linalool: plant-based shaper and fragrance

Geraniol: a natural fragrance derived from the geranium plant

Hexyl Cinnamal: a component of essential chamomile oil, known to soothe hair and impart fragrance

• Does this work on all hair types?4 Answers
  • Does it work on all hair types because my hair is 4C.1 Answers
  • How does this product differ from the original it's a 10 ...1 Answers
Buy on JCPenney*
Priscilla V.
I feel like this has been a holy grail hair product for many women for a long time, including me. Everything this leave-in conditioner says it does it does; I mainly use it as a detangler after I get out of the shower and my hair is still wet. I let it soak into my hair and than use a wide tooth comb and comb through my hair; it is so easy to get through with this product! No tugging or losing clumps of hair! This leave-in is also repair split ends, add shine, create silkiness, keep color from fading, and seal and control frizz. I literally feel as if this does all of those things. I tend to have split ends no matter how little heat I use, no matter what products I use for my hair, and no matter how gentle I am with my hair. I believe when I get my haircut the hairdressers thin my hair out (without me asking for it) and it has caused alot of damage with my hair. However, this formula is gentle on my hair and I use it every time I was my hair (every other day.) It does not weigh my hair down, does not make my hair look or feel greasy, and I love using it with my hair oil of choice-right now my Morrocanoil. I have come to except the fact that better quality hair products are pricier but the $18 price tag for 4 ounces really isn't that bad to me as I don't go through it too quickly because I don't shampoo everyday. I received a sample size from a family member and I love filling it from the bigger one when I am scheduled to travel. One of the added perks of this leave-in aside from the fact that it's already a 10 is the smell! It's so heavenly! It's such a clean, luxurious smell; it makes me excited to style my hair! If you have never used any It's a 10 product I highly recommend starting with this one first-it's sure to please!
Valerie M.
I received a deluxe sample of this from Ulta in a beauty bag and love it! I use it every day after showering, right before towel drying. I spray 5-6 sprays into my hand and work it into my hair from root to tip and then put it up in a towel for 5-10 minutes. After I shake it out, its super easy to comb, smells amazing, and when it dries it's silky, smooth, soft, and no flyaways! I have absolutely no split ends at all just from using this. The product is thick and doesnt spread as well with the spray nozzle so I definitely recommend spraying it into your hands first.
Brittney P.
Austin, TX
I've had hair platinum and back and this product saved my hair- the texture of my hair was brittle, breaking, stretching, like all the bad things you would never want. But slowly with the use of this my hair stopped stretching when wet. I will say though I think an overuse of this and just keratin products in general is bad for the hair, in my experience, if I used this too much my hair started to become dry (not like dead dry but just course) and when I stopped my hair texture turned back to normal. Overall great, just use with caution
Erika S.
Pass Christian, MS
As a kinky could haired chick, I needed a good leave in conditioner. And just let me say.... I love it! My hair hasnt been this moisturized in well..... EVER. It's a thicker than most water based leave-in conditioners but that's what I like about it. It actually goes on pretty light to be so thick in the bottle. It may be a little pricey. I paid roughly $11 for a 4 oz. bottle may or may not be a little more for someone who isn't a licensed professional but I'd say it's well worth the cost.
Mia A.
I will never not stop using this... this brand is super effective and never lets me down! It gives my hair that super amazing shine and my hair is literally frizz free with this product, although it can be a tad pricy... to me it’s worth it! Always will be.
Daniela K.
Westport
I use this about once or twice a month. I've noticed if I break up the frequency, the impact of it is more noticeable.

This deep conditioner leaves my hair incredibly soft and silky. It's noticeably sleeker and more voluminous. I wish my hair looked like this all the time, but I know no to use the mask too often as it'll likely lead to product build up and a plateau of its amazing effect on hair.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This product works okay. I prefer Redken One United over it’s a 10. This product can be pricey but you can find this at both drug stores and high end makeup stores such as Ulta and Sephora. This product leaves a thick residue in your hair that you can feel and made my hair get more greasy earlier. If you’re looking for a cost efficient and light weight product, this is not the product for you.
Maria D.
Alexandria , MN
I've had damaged hair for about a year and nothing has worked. "It's A 10" was recommended and within weeks I could see a difference in dryness and frizz. It also gives a great shine without giving the greasy look or feel. Although I still straighten my hair I do see a difference on the ends of my hair. I recommend this for anyone who had damaged hair or just want to keep there hair healthy!
Nicole A.
United States
This product is really good for making the hair look smooth and healthy. I didn't really notice much of a long term effect, but it did instantly smooth and make my hair appear shinier and healthier upon application. It smells really nice and doesn't get too heavy on the hair. I have fine, thin hair so I only use a small amount but I never have any problems with it weighing down my hair.
Sam C.
Islip
I've always loved It's a 10 products. I recently borrowed this from my sister and was stunned by the results. The next day my hair was crazy smooth! I couldn't stop telling people to feel how soft my hair was. The only down side to this is it doesn't repair your hair. It's a decent amount of money for a product that doesn't really do anything but make your hair soft
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
Does this leave your hair silky smooth and not like you have greasy hair ?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this work on all hair types?
Sophia J.
Covington, LA
Does this product work better on different types of hair? If I have naturally oily hair is it going to make my hair look nasty?
Brianna P.
Quincy, MA
Does this leave your hair greasy?
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
How does this product work on natural curly hair? And how affordable is it?