BY IT'S A 10

Silk express miracle silk conditioner by It's A 10 for unisex 5 ounce conditioner. Silk express miracle silk conditioner was launched by the design house of It's A 10. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. 5 ounce conditioner.

Hanna M.
Even though I didn't use it until I figured out that that was the cos. I'm only giving the conditioner for stars due to the fact that I have an oily scalp and conditioner did nothing more but accentuate the oil in my hair but my mother seems to love pairing it with the matching shampoo so getting four stars from her
Kelly L.
I really love this conditioner. It’s by far one of my favorites that I’ve tried recently. Your hair feels so soft, moisturized and smooth after using this. The only downfall I find is that is kind of expensive in my opinion. I will only buy this if I can get it on sale, so for now I’m using something else
Megan A.
I am OBSESSED with its a 10. Its a 10 is my favorite go to brand for any of my hair care needs. Whenever I put Silk Express in my hair it feels like the strands are made of silk. You cannot get a better product out there for conditioner or any needs for hair. Its a 10 is the way to go!
Kirstin C.
I LOVE It's a 10 products overall! I have made my whole family start using them. I use their products everyday. While I am showering and after I get out of the shower I have to use these products to keep my hair soft and tangle free. These products have to be in my bathroom at all times!
Heidi S.
Bellmore, NY
I was really disappointed by this product, especially when you consider the great reputation this brand has. I've used other leave in conditioners from this brand that were much better. It didn't improve my hair texture but did make my hair look oily and unkempt.
Alissa H.
Very heavy conditioner great for deep conditioning or a more of intensive treatment for dry hair or damaged from too much styling. I would only recommend it a special circumstance other than that this product does not stand out to me in any way
Kaila P.
Lanesville , IN
Looove this. It makes my hair so soft. It smells very nice. It's quite expensive for a little tube though. A little does go a long way. I'm trying to keep my hair healthy to promote growth and I feel as if it helps.
Julie G.
Rochester, NY
Obsessed ! My hair is so soft after using this. My stylist sent me home with it one day and I'll never use anything else. I have blue hair and it is completely safe to use . Super satisfied with this product!
Meagan P.
Thackerville
It's a 10 works better on hair that is natural, and not colored like mine. I color my hair more than I change my toe nail polish. It is a better product for those that aren't ad harsh on their hair.
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
Love this product! The smell is awesome and you don't need much at all. I use a dime size amount and run my hand together then through my hair! Leaves hair silky soft every single time! Would recommend! I usually buy this at Target!