It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Conditioner

Silk express miracle silk conditioner by It's A 10 for unisex 5 ounce conditioner. Silk express miracle silk conditioner was launched by the design house of It's A 10. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. 5 ounce conditioner.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Conditioner uploaded by Cindy H.
Awesome 👏🏻 product! My hair is naturally very dry and this product makes it feel so soft. I am not in love with the scent but it isn’t offensive. 😉 The whole product line is pricey, but because of my struggle with dry, frizzy hair, it is an expense I am willing to justify! I hope 🤞 that this company never goes out of business because my hair will return to the hideous mess it used to be.
KNIGHTDALE, NC
I LOVE this stuff! I was hesitant to use it at first since my hair is very thick and pretty coarse. I am so glad I gave this a try! It really makes my hair feel like silk! It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Shampoo10 OZ & Conditioner 5 OZ
West Chester, PA
They call this Miracle Silk for a reason y’all, I would later my whole body in this if I could. This conditioner is truly a life saver and has brought my hair back to life! I am always satisfied with the outcome and will buy it forever lol
Wayne, WV
I really love this line, it’s a great price. I get so many compliments on how my hair looks and feels and a lot of it I owe to this conditioner. I purchased this whole line and none of them were disappointing.
Fairfield , CA
This conditioner smells amazing! I was honestly sold after I smelled how good this conditioner smelled and once I used it I realize that it also made my hair feel amazing. It really does make my hair feel like silk. I purchased this at Ulta
los angeles
this conditioner is definitely silk af! it’s pretty pricey in most stores, but if you price match target online, you will walk out with the best deal. it has a great scent, i am satisfied with this product.
Purchased at: ULTA
This conditioner along with the matching shampoo, is my HOLY GRAIL. I used this for around 2-3 years straight and found myself wanting to try something new, switched to Living Proof’s PHD shampoo and conditioner which was fine but it wasn’t this. Finally bought another bottle and I don’t think I can ever stray again. Worth every penny.
I am OBSESSED with its a 10. Its a 10 is my favorite go to brand for any of my hair care needs. Whenever I put Silk Express in my hair it feels like the strands are made of silk. You cannot get a better product out there for conditioner or any needs for hair. Its a 10 is the way to go!
I LOVE It's a 10 products overall! I have made my whole family start using them. I use their products everyday. While I am showering and after I get out of the shower I have to use these products to keep my hair soft and tangle free. These products have to be in my bathroom at all times!
Bellmore, NY
I was really disappointed by this product, especially when you consider the great reputation this brand has. I've used other leave in conditioners from this brand that were much better. It didn't improve my hair texture but did make my hair look oily and unkempt.

Looking for your answer?