BY IT'S A 10

This It's A 10 Silk Express conditioner gives you silk proteins that help reduce drying time, eliminate frizz, smooth, soften and fortify your hair's overall strength. Product Features Protects against breakage, frizz-resistant formula Fortified with natural ingredients such as hydrolyzed silk, sunflower seed extract, white mulberry leaf extract, palm oil, hydrolyzed collagen, red raspberry seed oil and linalool. All It's A 10 products instantly feature these 10 things 1) Detangles 2) Impacts incredible softness 3) Reduced frizz 4) Build-up free 5) Preserves hair color 6) UV protection 7) Hydrates hair and scalp 8) Restores shine 9) Infuses strength and vitality 10) Thermal styling protection How to Use Apply a nickel size amount throughout hair, do not rinse. Product Details 5.0-oz. Unisex Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 5.0OZ. Color: White/Natural/Sunflower. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Silk.

Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS HAIR PRODUCT! If you’re looking for a way to give your hair a natural, shiny, and beautiful look, then I highly recommend this product for you! The scent is amazing, and the results and unbelievably incomparable! This is an amazing product to repair damaged hair.
⠀⠀⠀Leah M.
Capitola, CA
My hair is super frizzy and thick so I always have to put leave in conditioner in after I shower. It smells nice in my opinion and isn't too strong. It definitely helps reduce the frizz as my hair dries and I would recommend it if your hair is dry or frizzy like mine
Paige W.
Carrollton, TX
This is a great go to deep conditioner for me when I really just need to smooth my hair some, I use it a lot more during the summer when it's humid. It is not heavy, but it really does help to silken the hair, and helps frizz. My hair is blond, so it definitely helps to give some much-needed shine to it.
Nicole M.
Bradenton
The It’s A Silk Express In 10 Sives Leave-In Conditioner is pretty good. It isn’t my favorite conditioner of all time, but it works fine. I would recommend this product for people that thinner hair than those that have thicker hair.
Jayda L.
Garden City
this product works really well for my moms hair which is naturally straight but my hair is really curly and it doesn’t really leave it soft or even hep with frizz or control my hair very well. my hair continues to dry out but i’d recommend for anyone with straight hair
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
I really liked how you didn’t have to leave it in as long as most. It is a little pricey but I do think it is effective for what you’re looking for. I would prefer a more natural and that’s why now I use Monat.
teri a.
maynard AR
Love this product worked wonderfully on my hair I have wavy hair frizzy hair this Its A 10 really helped with that! Has a great price your bottle will last forever as long as you don't use too much which I don't Nevada using too much because your hair will be oil he make sure you work the product in well it will give you better results it's very affordable I recommend to all my clients use all my clients
Kayelee J.
Bucyrus, OH
I use this when my hair starts to feel dry. One use last me weeks. There for I get so many uses out of one bottle. Great for hydration and shine. Is expensive but so worth it! Great product!
JazmynJulia_15 S.
I love to use this conditioner it makes your so silky and if feels really nice I really like it I bought at Walmart and I recommend it I would rebuy this conditioner so I really liked it
Catherine R.
Fort Worth, TX
OK, well this is yet another product in the IT’S A 10 product line that I have tried. There is not much more for me to say that I haven’t already said in reviews of other IT’S A 10 products I have used. So if you have read some of the others & find im’ repeating myself, I do apologize.

I have just started using this Silk In10sives Leave-In Conditioner in conjugation with several other products such as the shampoo, conditioners, masks & leave in sprays. I would also like to make not of the fact that I have very long straight fine & now very very damaged lightened hair. And when I say damaged, I mean super damaged hair. There is very little out there that will help when my hair gets this bad outside of cutting it. (Which I'm doing slowly, once a week in small trimmings)

Up until I started using the products together, I had a heck of a time being able to wrangle my hair after a shower. Couldn’t get my fingers through it to the ends after toweling it dry. Brushing it when it was dry was just as destructive due to all the damage, knots & tangling. Since I started using this with the other IT’S A 10 products it has been a complete change. Between the product use & regular trimmings, I'm not having nearly as much breakage left in the brush like I was.

I would also like to point out that everybody’s hair is different. I can’t tell you the number of other brands of hair products I have tried that work great for others with the same hair type as mine, but did almost nothing for me & the condition of my hair. I personally have noticed that I get better results by using a combination of the Silk Express, & their line for Blonds instead of using just one specific line of theirs.

As I have stated for the other IT’S A 10 products, I would have no problems at all with recommending giving this or any other of their products a try. It is well worth it.