It's a 10 Potion 10 Miracle Repair Hair Mask uploaded by Darlenis D.It's a 10 Potion 10 Miracle Repair Hair Mask uploaded by Brittany S.It's a 10 Potion 10 Miracle Repair Hair Mask uploaded by Amber P.

BY IT'S A 10 #84 in Hair Masks

Potion 10 Miracle Repair Hair Mask - For hair that faces extreme challenges, a magical elixir like It's A 10 Potion 10 is the only solution. Apply the ultra-thick, rich, creamy formula of Potion 10's Miracle Repair Hair Mask to even the most stressed-out tresses and you'll see a difference in minutes. Infused with proteins, conditioners, softeners, and more this in-shower, leave-on mask penetrates deeply into hair to repair breakage, eliminate frizz, strengthen follicles, and smooth the cuticle for a healthier-all-over result. - Potion 10 Miracle Repair Hair Mask

• I have long hair so my hair tends to get spilt ends a lot...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a product for dry hair and split ...1 Answers
  • I've recently just had my hair stripped & bleached. I...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
Had a bad bout of hair loss and thinning hair after some weight loss and gallbladder surgery. This product has helped me so much. My hair is thicker and stronger. This has been a lifesaver.
Brianna Z.
I love all of the it's a 10 line. This conditioner makes my hair so soft I can't stop touching it ! It makes it feel like it's brand new! My hair is normally fairly dry but this stuff makes it nice and smooth and smells great !
rebecca c.
Austin, TX
makes hair really soft and manageable. the smell is not the best but it's not bad. i leave this in while doing chores and actually let it dry on my hair before i wash.
Kendall K.
Muskegon, MI
This is my ride or die hair mask. It smells amazing and keeps my hair silky smooth. I bought this at Ulta and it's kiiinda pricey if you're not used to buying high end hair products all the time. However, I think it's worth every penny. I recommend this mask to anybody with damaged hair because it will change your hair game immediately.
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Used this after a heavy lightening and got amazing results by leaving out wrapped up in my hair for a couple hours. The fragrance is so so but nothing that compromises the benefits. After finally rinsing my hair felt less tangled, softer and more manageable. Great for use after especially damaging color or lightening services.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is amazing! I color my hair often and this mask keeps my hair feeling healthy. I only use a tiny bit and leave it on for a few minutes. My hair feels so soft and healthy! Gives great shine! Doesn't leave hair greasy at all!! Love! Available at Hair Cuttery!
Darlenis D.
Boynton Beach, FL
I really Love this hair mask so much. Leaves my hair feeling silky smooth for days after using. The product is easy to use and very helpful. One of the best conditioning masks I've used. I recommend it 100 %.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I used to use this a few years ago when the color of the little tub was Blue and pink. And I used it most in between visiting the salon to get a cut or trim to keep my hair hydrated and healthy looking. The jar its in lasts a long time, and I feel like it works pretty good. It always left my hair super soft and smelling amazing! In my opinion its a good hair product but its a bit over priced.
Ashley M.
Schaumburg, IL
Love this product! You can feel the difference directly after you use it. My daughter is a swimmer and is always in chlorine, I wash her hair and condition it every day, I use the leave in about twice a week and it helps keep her hair shiny and soft. Great product for anyone that has some damage to their hair!
Karissa B.
Saint Marys, GA
Seriously the best for damaged hair! If you or someone you know is struggling to find a deep conditioner that makes your hair feel soft and healthy rather than weighed down and oily, THIS one is amazing. I use it every three days for a few minutes in the shower and since it's repairing my hair is actually growing again!
Aly C.
Stevensville, MI
I've recently just had my hair stripped & bleached. Is this product good for thirsty hair?
Jocelyn L.
Douglas , GA
I have long hair so my hair tends to get spilt ends a lot .. Is this a good product to buy? Does it help with dry and damaged hair?
Mariah S.
Auburn, AL
I have been looking for a product for dry hair and split ends. I need something to maintain moisture. Would this product work?