It's A 10 Potion 10 Miracle Repair Hair Mask uploaded by Amber P.It's A 10 Potion 10 Miracle Repair Hair Mask uploaded by Brittany S.It's A 10 Potion 10 Miracle Repair Hair Mask uploaded by Darlenis D.

BY IT'S A 10

Potion 10 Miracle Repair Hair Mask - For hair that faces extreme challenges, a magical elixir like It's A 10 Potion 10 is the only solution. Apply the ultra-thick, rich, creamy formula of Potion 10's Miracle Repair Hair Mask to even the most stressed-out tresses and you'll see a difference in minutes. Infused with proteins, conditioners, softeners, and more this in-shower, leave-on mask penetrates deeply into hair to repair breakage, eliminate frizz, strengthen follicles, and smooth the cuticle for a healthier-all-over result. - Potion 10 Miracle Repair Hair Mask see more...

• I have long hair so my hair tends to get spilt ends a lot .. Is t...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a product for dry hair and split ends. I ...1 Answers
  • I've recently just had my hair stripped & bleached. Is this p...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is amazing! I color my hair often and this mask keeps my hair feeling healthy. I only use a tiny bit and leave it on for a few minutes. My hair feels so soft and healthy! Gives great shine! Doesn't leave hair greasy at all!! Love! Available at Hair Cuttery!
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
I absolutely LOVE this product. I bought it at JCPenney salon for about $20 and it lasted me about three months using it every other hair wash. Super effective, leaves your hair smelling SO good and worth the money, I have bought this again!
Sofia B.
Lancaster , CA
This hair mask is real a miracle I have ombréd hair so I have to take care of the blonde a lot more than the rest of my hair and when I need a shine boost or something to treat my curly hair I reach for its a ten !
Amber L.
Chicopee
I used this when my hair was very badly damaged from over processing. It helped a lot! The scent is nice not over powering. I bought it at CVS the brand is a little up there in price but I thought it was worth it!
Leslie L.
Lancaster , CA
My hair was pretty damaged from lots of coloring and this gave it luscious life again. Left it in for the full 10 minutes twice a week. Now I o ly use it once a week or less. Still soft and healthy hair all week
Billie W.
Columbia, KY
Best hair mask ever! Especially great for over processed or dry hair. A little goes a long way. Aplly a small amount to wet, clean hair. Comb through and lwt sot for 5 to 7 minutes. Youll thank me, I promise.
Lauren R.
Love this conditioner. I got a sample at Ulta. I have dark brown, dry, kinky curly hair. I usually apply this right after shampooing before I add a styler. It is a great moisturizer and has a great scent.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
I was so excited to see this in a mask I had to buy it! It works really well so I don't have to use the spray as often. I also love how it helps my daughters combination hair. I recommend it 😊
Jennifer F.
Marlton, NJ
I have tried all of the It's a Ten products and completely love them. This is one of my favorites. It doesn't leave a residue and has a nice light scent.
wendy s.
Norfolk, VA
I love this mask!!! It's a 10 has the best products all around. I use this as a regular conditioner as well as deep conditioner.
Aly C.
Stevensville, MI
I've recently just had my hair stripped & bleached. Is this product good for thirsty hair?
Jocelyn L.
Douglas , GA
I have long hair so my hair tends to get spilt ends a lot .. Is this a good product to buy? Does it help with dry and damaged hair?
Mariah S.
Auburn, AL
I have been looking for a product for dry hair and split ends. I need something to maintain moisture. Would this product work?