BY IT'S A 10

Stronger, softer with a simple, easy application. It's a 10, the popular leave-in conditioner product is now enhanced with an extra dose of repair and restoration. With just a few sprays, this concentrated conditioning mist penetrates deep into hair for all-day moisturizing action. Upon application, the hair's cuticle is sealed, providing instant detangling and allowing natural essences to defrizz, prevent breakage, improve elasticity, extend color, and neutralize PH. The result, of course is endlessly manageable, touchably soft hair that's vibrant and bouncy. The weightless deep moisturizing spray works equally well as a light-hold product for wet, slick styles and also as a pre-treatment for heat styling. Lasts from one shampoo to the next with hair receiving the full benefit of the product the entire time it's in contact with hair.

Benefits:

• Instant detangling
  • Prevents breakage
  • Extends color treated hair
  • Adds shine
  • Weightless deep moisture
  • Heat protectant
  • De-frizzes
  • Strengthens hair
  • Aids In pH balance
  • Seals cuticle

Key ingredients:

• Keratin amino acids: Restores natural moisture balance while adding strength and shine
  • Coffee seed oil: A rich antioxidant with strong anti-aging properties that defend hair's naturally healthy state
  • Golden bamboo extract: One of nature's antibiotics and anti-fungals, this natural essence protects against environmental damage and other stressors like heat styling
  • Linalool: Plant-based shaper and fragrance
  • Indian gooseberry extract: Known for its intensive nourishing properties, this fruit-based extract stimulates new hair growth and helps retain moisture through vitamin C
  • Dog rose extract: High levels of vitamin C and other antioxidants make this botanical compound excellent for repairing damage brought on by aging, UV light, heat, and other environmental conditions
  • Panthenol: A highly effective strengthener

Cheyenne R.
Malta
This product is the only thing I have found to manage my thick and damaged hair. It is affordable when you look at all the benefits it provides. It leaves my hair looking and feeling healthy! It conditions my hair and detangles it. It has repairing benefits and controls the frizz!
Eve J.
New York
I never use leave-ins, but had to buy one for my daughter - long, usually tangled, thick, uncolored hair. It works great on her, I've used it myself too (colored, thin, blond), also is great, but I need to find a happy middle - too much makes them greasy, not enough - it doesn't help much with untangling...
Ashley S.
North Platte , NE
I love this! It’s good for any type of hair and doesn’t leave an oily residue. My hair was smooth and shiny all day. Not oily shiny but healthy shiny! Amazing product for not breaking the bank! It’s a staple in my bathroom.
Brittany M.
Aliquippa, PA
This product is a MIRACLE! After years of using hot tools, my hair was super damaged. I would cringe while combing my hair after the shower. A few spritzs of this miracle potion and my comb Globes through my hair - no tangles! It feels so healthy now!
Taunya R.
Shawnee, KS
I use this on my daughters hair all the time! She has thick curly hair and gets matted together and cry when try comb threw, butnusing this has helped so much no more tears and comb right threw her hair
Ashley D.
Lawton
I love his product but after about halfway through the bottle I need to take a break from it as my hair doesn’t seem to be as smooth as it did in the beginning. I still love this product thought and continue to use it just take a brake for a week when needed so it doesn’t weight my hair down.  It's a 10 Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave-In
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo, TX
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Dorothy D.
We use it’s a 10 at my salon like crazy! If you have hair that has been chemically treated you need this spray! It’s an amazing leave in conditioner spray that’s also a heat protectant so you don’t have to buy several products. Plus it’s super lightweight! Spray on clean damp hair and add whatever other products you want after. Perfect for blow dry or air drying naturally!
Karen K.
Vancouver, BC
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved this leave in. I got a sample of this and it worked so well in my hair making it smooth and hydrated that Now I have as my favorites! It is a bit priceless but worth it . I tried others and I like this one because it doesn’t leave my hair oiled.
Lynne M.
It’s a 10 leave in conditioner is a great addition to your hair routine. It protects and treats at the same time. The product is light weight and you don’t need a lot. Since it has 10 working ingredients, it’s affordable. I use this daily and have no build up. My stylist compliments how strong and shiny my hair is.
Yovis C.
Vancouver, Wa
I recently went to get a haircut and no matter what my hair still feels like its dry and damaged. I was wondering will this help with my problem?
I have been looking for a new hair product to bring my bleached hair back to life I recently bleach my hair and nothing is working I tried everything and before I go to spend more money I wanted to know if this is good for burnt hair?
Kylea P.
I have damaged hair from straightening my hair all the time. Would this help repair my dry broken hair?
Sarah R.
Kankakee, IL
does this leave your hair oily?
Holly P.
Bremen, GA
Does it leave your hair oily feeling?