BeautyHairHair Productsit's a 10
Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave-In

It's a 10 Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave-In

Stronger, softer with a simple, easy application. It's a 10, the popular leave-in conditioner product is now enhanced with an extra dose of repair and restoration. With just a few sprays, this concentrated conditioning mist penetrates deep into hair for all-day moisturizing action. Upon application, the hair's cuticle is sealed, providing instant detangling and allowing natural essences to defrizz, prevent breakage, improve elasticity, extend color, and neutralize PH. The result, of course is endlessly manageable, touchably soft hair that's vibrant and bouncy. The weightless deep moisturizing spray works equally well as a light-hold product for wet, slick styles and also as a pre-treatment for heat styling. Lasts from one shampoo to the next with hair receiving the full benefit of the product the entire time it's in contact with hair.

Benefits:

• Instant detangling
  • Prevents breakage
  • Extends color treated hair
  • Adds shine
  • Weightless deep moisture
  • Heat protectant
  • De-frizzes
  • Strengthens hair
  • Aids In pH balance
  • Seals cuticle

Key ingredients:

• Keratin amino acids: Restores natural moisture balance while adding strength and shine
  • Coffee seed oil: A rich antioxidant with strong anti-aging properties that defend hair's naturally healthy state
  • Golden bamboo extract: One of nature's antibiotics and anti-fungals, this natural essence protects against environmental damage and other stressors like heat styling
  • Linalool: Plant-based shaper and fragrance
  • Indian gooseberry extract: Known for its intensive nourishing properties, this fruit-based extract stimulates new hair growth and helps retain moisture through vitamin C
  • Dog rose extract: High levels of vitamin C and other antioxidants make this botanical compound excellent for repairing damage brought on by aging, UV light, heat, and other environmental conditions
  • Panthenol: A highly effective strengthener

Has anyone tried It's a 10 Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave-In ? I would love to know if it is any better than the original..thank you ☺️🥰
Does this product leave a gloss over your hair? I’m currently looking for a product that’s leaves a little shine
Does this work well with fine hair?
Start your review of It's a 10 Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave-In!
How would you rate this product?
Danica C.
Kelso, WA
It's a 10 Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave-In uploaded by Danica C.
I absolutely love this stuff. I’m a hairdresser and I can honestly say - this stuff works! It leaves my hair shiny, full of luster , soft, and tangle free. My brush literally glides through after just a couple sprays of this stuff. I alternate between this and olaplex 6 for my leave in conditioner so I only use it about once a week. But I def feel a difference! I’ve been an it’s a ten customer forever it seems like and will continue to be for a long time. If you have thinner hair - I’d recommend the “lite” version they make. Doesn’t way the hair down at all.
Oleksandra  S.
Portland, OR
It's a 10 Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave-In uploaded by Oleksandra  S.
It's a 10 Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave-In uploaded by Oleksandra  S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing and easy to use! I have a damaged hair 😔 After unsuccessful dyeing, my hair is too tangled. This product helps me to avoid permanently lose my hair!! Because after applying my hair is combed very easily! For oily scalp also works nice. It's really works! Thanks for great product 🙏 it's-a-10-potion-10-miracle-instant-repair-leave-in Please, looks my photo 🌸
Kimberly K.
Titusville, FL
It's a 10 Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave-In uploaded by Kimberly K.
I would recommend this product if your hair is very dry or damaged! I use it everyday after a shower I just spray a little in my hand, rub it in my hair then throw my hair up in a messy bun and when I brush it out it’s a 10!!😁 It’s not to expensive and you find it almost anywhere!!!!!!!!!
Gloria  M.
It's a 10 Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave-In uploaded by Gloria  M.
Where has this been all my life!? Decided to try the line of Its a 10 hair products and I’m so glad I did. This stuff really does work. I sprayed it in my hair before blow drying and my hair was so soft and straight afterwards. It felt so much healthier. I love that it has multiple benefits like protecting from heat. I definitely need that. It also smells really good. I’d definitely recommend.
Lauren B.
Troutville, VA
Love love love! I have really coarse hair and this makes it silky smooth every time without making it greasy. I also spray it in my kids' hair for an easy detangler. This is great!
Rebecca  P.
Walden, NY
It's a 10 Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave-In uploaded by Rebecca  P.
One bottle that does 10 different things to your hair instantly 😍😍😍 Detangles hair which I always could use with having long hair. Heat protects. Adds shine and keeps color treated hair locked in. So many other things and all true to its word. Definitely a must have hair product.
Cristin  C.
Madison, TN
It's a 10 Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave-In uploaded by Cristin  C.
I've been using the regular It's a 10 for yrs but I like this better. I have really long hair and it leaves it so shiny and soft. Also detangles and prevents breakage! I will say that I have to be careful and not use too much. If I do, it makes it sticky and gross but when used correctly, it works wonders! #it'sa10 #influenster #longhairgang
Ateeyeh A.
Rockville, MD
This works really great, i have super curly frizzy hair and this really helps its smooth and calm down. it also smells so nice! i just spray it on my damp hair and good to go! its kinda pricey but it lasted me quite a bit and I'll definitely buy it again
Coco N.
Los Angeles, CA
In love with this product! My hair has the tendency to be dry so it helps make it look silkier and over all healthier. I just spray it into my hair while its damp and that's when I often find the best results. 10/10 would recommend for anyone with dry hair, whether it just be in general or just on the ends.
Evette G.
Massena
This stuff really works its amazing and my hair is so silky soft when i use it ait def does the 10 things it says
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda A.