It's a 10 Miracle Whipped Sulfate Free Shampoo uploaded by Jen F.It's a 10 Miracle Whipped Sulfate Free Shampoo uploaded by Jen F.It's a 10 Miracle Whipped Sulfate Free Shampoo uploaded by Leslie B.

BY IT'S A 10

Miracle Whipped Sulfate-Free Shampoo - It's a 10 Miracle Whipped Shampoo's formula is supercharged with protein and phytonutrients that provide instant smoothing and repair. Whipped Shampoo smoothes hair while providing humidity resistance that provides the ideal level of moisture needed for smooth, sleek styles. Whipped Shampoo is also formulated with vegetable protein that strengthens hair and improves overall look and feel of hair, leaving hair shiny and silky. It protects from external aggressors and strengthens hair, laying the foundation for smooth healthy hair. It's a 10 Miracle Whipped Shampoo gently cleanses without sulfates and is safe for color and chemically treated hair. It is perfect for all hair types and gentle enough for everyday use.Benefits:Sulfate free formulaCreamy whipped formulaExplosive creamy latherDeep cleansing formulaMoisture balancedHumidity resistantStrengthening proteinsAdds shineFor all hair typesGentle for everyday useKey ingredients:Silk amino acids: Restores natural moisture balance while adding strength and shineLimonene: A citrus-like ingredient that aids in absorption of moisture and conditionersLinalool: Plant-based shaper and fragrancePanthenol: A highly effective strengthener - Miracle Whipped Sulfate-Free Shampoo

• I'm struggling with hair growth and damaged colored hair,...2 Answers
  • Is this a good shampoo for color treated hair? I was told...1 Answers
  • I have dyed purple hair. Would this work? 1 Answers
Susan S.
Sugar Grove, OH
I absolutely love this shampoo. I use a different shampoo every day. I always look forward to the day I get to use this whipped sulfate free shampoo. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny. I love the way my hair styles on this day. Sometimes other shampoo and conditioner leave my hair full and dirty looking not this one. We have hard water and it works great with our water
Livie B.
Orlando, FL
It says explosive lather but it didn’t really have a lather at all. The scent is alright but the lather was the most disappointment. I wanted to love this but i wouldn’t purchase this again. It was a cool one time thing but even the conditioner didn’t fully condition my hair and I just expected more from the products than I got. 💋
Samantha B.
Sheldon, IL
Smells amazing! I buy it from cosmoprof where it can be purchased at a discounted rate with a cosmetologist license. It lathers well but the smell, UGH AMAZING. I have the conditioner as well and I will continue to buy again and again
Shania P.
Onamia
Smells so good. Makes your hair feel soft and weightless. Made my colorful hair healthier than it was before I used it. I would recommend to anyone looking for a nice shampoo!
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
I really love this product! It smells great and it does everything it says. I will however say that due to the consistancy being so thick, i do use more than i typically feel i need..but i wash my hair on day 4 with LOTS of product in it. I got mine on sale for buy one get one free, and i picked up the conditioner. I will say however i was slightly disapppointed in the shower bc it didnt feel how standard shampoos feel, but when my hair dries its 👌👌👌 so no complaints from me!
Bradford C.
Atlanta
Hands down one of the best shampoos ever. It gives you super clean hair that isn’t stripped.

The scent is so unique - it’s a hint of Ivory with some marshmallow and a wisp of luxe raspberry.

Lathers up with one pump. Rinses clean. This is one of those staples. I could even skip conditioner! It's a 10 Miracle Whipped Sulfate Free Shampoo
Anna K.
After using the leave in spray and conditioner, I splurged on the shampoo, and what a waste of money! i question if this is even really It's a 10. it smells horrible and will not lather. The first time I bought it, it was really runny, so I thought maybe I got an old bottle. I purchased a second time, and I had to use almost 1/4 of the bottle to rinse my hair because it kept just running off. It feels almost like a very thin, runny conditioner. I know it's cleaning my hair because my hair looks good, but what a pain! I won't be buying again.
Hanna S.
Binghamton, NY
I have color treated hair that is also very frizzy and wavy so I need shampoos that won’t make my color bleed and hydrates my hair to control frizz, and I’d like to think this shampoo did all this, it also smells really good which is always a plus.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Wow! I like be this whipped shampoo by Its A 10! It's sulfate free and it smells AMAZING! Like I wanna eat it it smells so yummy! I love the way it really lathers, it's definitely a different shampoo in Han any I've ever used and I've used a lot being a stylist for over 30 years! This entire line is fabulous for your hair. I'm using it and loving it. I'd highly recommend this to anyone looking for repairing their hair, or anyone concerned about what they may be putting in their hair like paraben and sulfate. This is with the money!
Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
I was first attracted to this it’s a 10 shampoo because proceeds went to the Christina Applegate foundation for breast cancer and every little bit counts right? I am pleasantly surprised by how much I am enjoying it. I have used tons of it’s a 10 products before but none of them were this whipped formula which is fun.

It doesn’t give much of lather which is to be expected with any good sulfate free shampoo so that didn’t bother me but I did feel like I had to use more than I normally would using my other it’s a 10 shampoos. That was really the only complaint I have for this product.

It left my hair bouncy and shined and the smell is amazing I can still smell it 12 hours later!
Angela B.
Toney, AL
Kind of would like to try but does anyone know if it is worth the $$$? I love the leaveins but wonder if a cheaper sulfate is just as good?
Bailey K.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it make your hair feel heavy or greasy with build up?
Sarah K.
Billings, MT
I'm struggling with hair growth and damaged colored hair, would this be good for me? I really just want my hair to grow
Davlin C.
Kingsville
Is this a powder shampoo?
Brooke B.
Saco, ME
Is anyone else a bleach blonde ? If so how well does it work for you ?

Amazon