BY IT'S A 10

Description:

It's a 10 Miracle Whipped Styling Balm's luxe consistency intensely smoothes, softens, hydrates and reduces breakage. It protects color treated hair, is humidity resistant and nourishes damaged hair. This Whipped Styling Balm prolongs blow dried style, smoothes frizz and improves elasticity.

• Helanthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract: Softens and smoothes hair, aids in reducing color fading by neutralizing free radicals and inhibiting UV damage and improves moisture retention, softens and smoothes the hair.
  • Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter: Similar to cocoa butter, it moisturizes and restores elasticity to damaged hair.
  • Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Water soluble protein that forms a protective film on hair, aids in moisture retention and restores moisture balance and helps improve the elasticity of hair.
  • Ginko Biloba Leaf Extract: An antioxidant that aids in the production of collagen and elastin.

Tiffany E.
Sherman
This styling balm is the perfect product for my wavy and frizzy hair. I put it in while it's damp, blow dry, then tend to either leave it be or straighten it out with some heat spray beforehand. It lasts all day from 7am until I go to bed. It's hard to go a day without using this product!
Liette G.
Ellendale
This stuff is heaven on earth very easy to put on non oily very effective and a wonderful item to have on hand very affordable I think every one should own one of this products
Taylor C.
I have medium, curly hair, and I struggle with taming the curls without looking like a poodle. This product works great in defining curls and minimizing frizz without weighing my hair down. I use the Rake and Shake technique with this balm and then I use a bit of setting spray.
Amanda M.
Shreveport, LA
I love the styling balm. It is awesome and makes my hair coarse curly hair easy to manage and keeps looking shiny and clean. Sent as wonderful wouldn't change anything. I definitely recommend it to others.
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have naturally curly hair but I blow it out and iron it so its just frizzy. I wear my hair up every day during the week and my hair is really damaged so there are fly aways galore! I hate using hair spray and I have had a hard time finding anything that tames the fly aways and frizz. I have used styling balms, pomades, styling wax etc. Nothing has worked. It is a pretty decent price for the quality. It is long lasting and doesn't cause white flakes when brushing through. This is my staple for controlling fly aways and frizz. I will definitely buy again.
Gabriella 🌺.
This product was given to me as a gift. I really love the packaging of this product, and I love the texture and application of it. That being said, I'm not sure just how effective it is. I THINK I have noticed that my hair reacts less to humidity, but I'm not completely sure. Regardless, it does make my hair feel softer, and I use after every wash.
Katie D.
Cortland, OH
I love It's a 10 products! Everything from the shampoo and conditioner to the hair care products. I have medium to thin hair and this whipped styling balm provides added thickness and smooths out any flyaways. It also protects my color treated hair, seemes more hydrated and has improved
elasticity. It's a little pricey, but totally worth it.  A little goes along way!
Lynn W.
Frisco , TX
I love this! I always use it to keep fly away hair out of my face and to keep hair in place when I put it in a bun or braid. This works so great and is affordable! It smells really good too. The only thing I wish they'd change is the amount of product.
Sheila D.
Homestead , FL
Éstos productos se llevan un cinco estrellas siempre hacen muy bien su trabajo pues mi pelo es un poco difícil de manejar ya que está de Colorado pero siempre que los uso es una buena experiencia siempre lo recomiendo
Cortney P.
Port Orchard, WA
This has to be one of my favorite products for my hair. A little goes a long way with this particular product, it's long lasting, smells amazing, and leaves your hair silky smooth. I would 100% recommend this product!