It's a 10 Miracle Whipped Finishing Spray uploaded by Justine M.

BY IT'S A 10

Description:

Hair can look naturally flawless all day and hold your style perfectly in place with this whipped finishing spray. It's touchably soft and weightless so it gives you style that is never sticky or moist; just full of body and beauty. super-solid hold light-as-air texture conditions hair protects against humidity free of gluten, paraben or sulfate Made in America. How to use: Spray 10-12" from hair. For extra hold, product can be applied to damp or wet hair. Brush through immediately, pin in place or smooth flyaways. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month.

Suzie G.
I love the smell of this spray. The consistency of the product is nice and airy. It lasts a long time. The spray makes it easy to use and is effective. I would recommend this product. I use it on my wavy/curly hair.
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
This product is a fantastic daily necessity for shiny, smooth, fresh smelling hair! You can find it at Ulta. I also use their leave in conditioner every day! Moderately priced; completely worth the price! I would recommend to anyone
Teri B.
Not a huge fan of this product at all. It left my hair feeling too greasy and I had to wash it everyday when I used this product. For a whipped formula it is very heavy and made my hair feel so dirty.
Kayla B.
Tifton, GA
I LOVE using this because it doesn't weigh my hair down and allows for a flexible hold.   I have fine to thin hair so its important to have a lightweight spray.
Nicole P.
Marrero, LA
Don't love this much as I love the it's a 10 leave in conditioner but the line of products is great! The moisturizing part of it makes your hair feel incredible. It leaves my hair silky and soft. The prices are ridiculous I'm not gonna lie, but when it does what it's supposed to, guess you can't complain.
Justine M.
This product holds curl without weighing down your hair. Very effective for styling up or wearing curls down. I have long, thick hair and this product exceeded my expectations - I will absolutely recommend this product to others and purchase again!
Megan M.
Cleburne
This It's A 10 Whipped Finishing Spray is one of the best hairsprays on the market! I love this hairspray because it holds so well. It also smells good and leaves your hair feeling light! I recommend it to everyone
Machala H.
Ludowici, GA
I'm a hairstylist, and this is one of my go-to products to finish off styles. It creates a polished and finished look no matter what style you are going for!
Mckensie G.
Marysville , WA
It's light with good hold, I don't see any down side to this product. I like a lighter hair spray as long as it's not sticky.
Vanessa C.
E Providence, RI
This spray is just amazing the hold if greal no flakeyness or stickyness with his gives volume and does not smell bad !!!