BY IT'S A 10

Does 10 Things Instantly Explosive Volume Adds Shine Humidity Resistant Build-Up Free Holds Hair Style Uv Protectant Non Flaking Touchable Thickness Not Sticky/Stiff Never Crunchy Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With It's A 10&Reg; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of It's A 10&Reg;.&Nbsp; It's A 10&Reg; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A It's A 10&Reg; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• Where can I find this? The 2 salons I go to don't have it.?5 Answers
  • Does this cut down on blow dry time or is it just another styling...1 Answers
  • Is this an aerosol type spray?1 Answers
Amber A.
Seattle
Review for: it's a 10 miracle volumizing blowdry spray more...
I’m a HUGE fan of this volumizing spray. I like that it can be used on wet OR dry hair. I typically use it when my hair is half dry, then continue blow drying. As someone who has really fine hair, this makes a heck of a difference. If I’m looking for even extra ‘boom’ I add this when my hair is dry (under a few layers or at the ends) and it really gives my hair more texture and dimension.
Katie B.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: it's a 10 miracle volumizing blowdry spray more...
this product leaves my hair with that little extra fluff. I don’t use it often, but when i’m going out or have to go to work, I spray some of this in, and my hair looks amazing!! normally if I let my hair dry, I look like a wet dog, but using this, makes me actually look normal again!
Amanda W.
Great product! I love the volume it gives my hair. If you do not like the feeling of product in your hair, you will not like this. It does feel like you have product at the base of your roots but it does not bother me.
Amber F.
Middletown, OH
I have dry, fine, thin hair. I know, the worst combination. I feel like I have tried just about everything out there and nothing seems to give me the volume I desperately need in my hair. I came across this product and thought I would try it. I absolutely love this product! Other products would give me va-va-voom volume right away but would fall flat after an hour. This product, while it doesn't give me sky high volume, it gives me volume that lasts the whole day. My hair feels softer and healthier since using this product as well. It isn't heavy at all and I don't get that sticky feeling I do with some volumizers. It doesn't build up so, because of this, I can go an extra day without shampooing my hair. I would recommend brushing this product through the hair after you spray, like it says on the can. The only downside is the price for the amount you get. It has lasted longer than other cheaper products so the price isn't that big of a deal to me.
Brittany B.
Great product for volume, will leave your hair smelling like you just left the salon lol spray a good 8 inches from your roots while hair is damp and use a wide tooth comb to work to the ends of your hair. If you spray to close to your roots while your hair is still damp it will leave your hair feeling crunchy and gross and not looking the way you want it too, especially if you let it air dry. I personally love the smell, some people not so much since as I stated earlier smells like the salon but it provides great volume just make sure to really shake before each use
Kati H.
Stuart , FL
This is a must have for volume! This is a definite part of my morning routine. It leaves my hair smelling amazing! The best smelling product ever. The volume is long lasting and I will keep using these products as they work great! They do what they say they will. Boosting volume! Smells amazing!
Jessica M.
Ansonia, CT
I absolutely love this product! My hair looks amazing whenever I use it before blow drying my hair. There's quite a difference especially because my hair is thin and doesn't have a lot of volume. This gives me the volume and texture I'm looking for. Never disappointed with Its a 10 products!
Emilee E.
['Prescott', ''], AZ
love this blowdry volumizing product! whenever I blowdry my hair, I spray a bit of this in and the volume is real! no need to tease or had hairspray. the volume lasts for quite a long time and I love the way it smoothes your hair!
Debi F.
Wow you will not be disappointed after using it's a 10 miracle blow dry volumizer. Not only does my fine limp hair look full and thicker all day. The next day is even as great as the day before. I touch up with its a 10 dry shampoo. Love love love this product and you don't need much. The can last a long time.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a game changer. I am a professional hairstylist I use this daily at my job and on myself! So easy to apply. Just spray throughout hair on root to give you lift. You can spray it on your hair strands too to give extra volume. Just blowdry and see the magic! Great for any hair type. Does not make sticky or dirty feel. Keeps hair still clean feel just adds more body! Good value. One bottle lasts a long time. I highly recommend it! Around $20.
Sadie J.
Do you spray this directly into your hair?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Where can I find this? The 2 salons I go to don't have it.?
Sadie J.
How do you avoid the crunch?? My hubby and I both tried this, and both of us really disliked it because it made our hair crusty and crunchy. I had to wash my hair after a few hours. I couldn't stand it.
Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
Thoughts on this product? Worth the try?
Melissa L.
Does this protect the hair from heat?