BY IT'S A 10

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Over time, certain hair care products can leave hair weighted down and lifeless. That s where it s a 10 volumizing shampoo comes to the rescue. Our lightweight, daily, sulfate-free shampoo is designed to remove buildup while also nourishing and strengthening hair to reveal its natural beauty and volume. Ideal for delicate, fine, thinning or pixie-short hair, our miracle volumizing shampoo delivers fullness and shine without the heavy weighted-down feeling of other products.

Brittany C.
Indianapolis
So I have curley and frizzy hair, so it hard to maintain every day if I dont straighten my hair. So I was recommended by a hair styles to try. As a result I like the product. It didn't take away all frizz but it did help and gave my hair some volume. Plus it was a product that wasn't very expensive. I believe I paid less than $15 for Its A 10!
Natalie C.
This really does add volume to thin and fine hair. It doesn't strip my hair but it does feel clean after washing. I use the light conditioner with this shampoo and love the combo. I have been repurchasing this and will continue to do so.
Shannon G.
Plainfield , IL
Love it's a 10! Keeps my hair strong, healthy, and hydrated. They have something for every hair type. I specially need it to target my split ends and need it before using heat on my hair and it 100% protects it. Smells amazing!
danielle t.
mcminnville
This stuff is seriously amazing!! I needed something that wasn't going to build up in my hair. The original shampoo did so I tried this and it's so much lighter! It's a nice addition to my routine, and leaves my hair feeling so healthy!
Marissa P.
Philadelphia
My hair has been very dry and damaged due to its summer and I bleach my hair, it's a 10 is amazing very good for dry scalps and smells amazing you really only need a tiny bit it goes a long way. Very satisfied!
Valerie S.
Carson, CA
My hair is very dull . I don't have volume and my hair tends to fall out but this product has made my hair stronger. Once I get outta the shower I apply a dime size on to my hair and it make it silky and nice
Lindsay C.
Smell is amazing! I love all these products and continuously are buying more. These are good for damaged hair. Lathers well. I usually buy at walmart or cvs. Nice scent and lasts long! Would recommend to others and would certainly buy again and again.
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Makes my hair feel more volume and also makes it less dry and brittle ! It's a 10 is one of my favorite brands I love their sprays along with their shampoo and conditioners
Lauren S.
Mt Prospect, IL
This stuff is great! It is on the pricy side so that is a major downfall for me. I have a oily scalp and this never really brought that out too bad. It made my hair feel super soft
Christy O.
My hair has been extra dry and damaged for several months now. I've been using this shampoo and leave in for 2 weeks now and my hair is already healthier. I won't use anything else.
Rebecca R.
Does this give hair volume ?

back