BY IT'S A 10 #36 in Leave-In Conditioner

Does 10 things instantly. Enhances natural body, weightless detangler, adds silkiness, adds shine. Humidity resistant, color protectant, prevents split ends. Thermal protector and environmental protection. see more...

• I've heard so much about this brand lately, is it worth it?1 Answers
  • What is the difference in this time and the other types?1 Answers
  • how is this with thick hair 2 Answers
Keely C.
Bellingham
I like all the it's a 10 products. The leave-in conditioner is wonderful. I especially like this one because of my thinning hair. It does not weigh down the hair which is a huge concern when using a leave-in conditioner. I think I bought it at a beauty supply store or even just Walgreens. Although it's a 10 products or decent priced and I would recommend them to any woman or man who wants to try them because they all work like they say they're going to!
Taylor S.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Other more...
I love this stuff! This particular formula is best for people with fine or oily hair. I use it in the summer or if I have something else in my hair. If your hair is thick or dry, I’d go for at least the regular or keratin version. Any type will help with frizz, smooth hair, and protect from heat. Most days I can get away with just this spray and not need additional products, which is huge.
Morgan L.
Richmond
Review for: It's a 10 Miracle Volumizing Leave-in Lite Conditioner, 10 Ounce more...
THIS!!! This product has been a life saver for me. Not only does it smell amazing, but leaves my hair like silk once dry. I have very thick hair that frizzes in any humidity. This leaves my hair exactly how i style it regardless of the weather! I can rain, normally my hair will frizz and curl, but with this...my hair stays exactly how i styled it and silky smooth!!!
Rachael H.
I absolutely love this stuff. It is great after a shower 5o help with healthy, shiny hair. It has a nice smell to it.and does not leave any sort of film or residue. It helps with detangling and protects the hair from damage. Works well with colored hair, too. Worth the money!
Yindra S.
Houston
Review for: it's a 10 miracle volumizing leave in lite more...
Smells great!! Leaves hair soft and not greasy. But dont spray too much or it will be too heavy. I have fine straight hair. Just a few pumps and it's good. I stay away from roots also. [product:it's-a-10-miracle-volume-leave-in-lite]
Jackie V.
Schaumburg, IL
i love this leave in for thin hair but it works well on normal hair as well. it doesnt weight down fine or thinning hair and helps with detangling so you dont pull out any hair when brushing. has a nice fresh scent that isnt too perfumy so its for those sensitive to smells
Hanna D.
Camarillo , CA
Review for: It's a 10 Miracle Volume Leave In Lite - 4 fl oz more...
Leaves my hair shiny and silky smooth! It isn’t sticky and doesn’t have an unpleasant odor. My hair dries straight with this and flows together. A great heat protectant when I know I’ll be styling my hair later on.
Kara B.
Staunton , VA
I have repurchased this so many times. This is an amazing product. Doesn’t weigh down your hair or make it greasy. I have very tangly hair after I shower, this makes brushing it so easy. Would highly recommend
Chloe R.
Corinth, TX
I tried this leave in conditioner as a lighter alternative to others that weigh hair down. It works the same as the regular It’s A 10 conditioner but has a lighter formula. I like it! I would buy it again.
isabella m.
north patchogue
I love this spray to prep my hair for multiple curl creams and mousses. The lite is good since the product is heavy so don't use too much. It is pricey but is definitely worth it in the end. I recommend.
Juana M.
Does this product make hair smooth?
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
Will this help my over processed damaged hair?
Sadie J.
What's your routine when you use this?
Stormy H.
HAMILTON, OH
Ive heard good things about this brand. Does this actually add good volume to your hair?
Maritza R.
Zion, IL
Help! my hair falls out A LOT. I was told to use a leave in conditioner to give my hair elasticity to help prevent breakage. But I already have e greasyish hair. Will this make my hair look greasy?