BY IT'S A 10 #40 in Leave-In Conditioner

Does 10 things instantly. Enhances natural body, weightless detangler, adds silkiness, adds shine. Humidity resistant, color protectant, prevents split ends. Thermal protector and environmental protection.

• I've heard so much about this brand lately, is it worth it?1 Answers
  • What is the difference in this time and the other types?1 Answers
  • how is this with thick hair 2 Answers
Jeannette S.
Terrace Park, OH
I received the lite version of this leave in from my mother as a gift when i told her that my hair was feeling a bit weighed down and dry. Unfortunately, this leave in didn’t give me the moisture I needed, but I think it had more to do with the fact that my hair is thick, curly, extra dry and needs something a little less on the “lite” side. This product lends itself more to thin, lightweight hair that needs a bit of moisture without sacrificing volume. My mom had great intentions, but I found that my current shampoo and conditioner were the culprits for my situation. Now, the twist here is that my mom also introduced me to the original version of this leave in and THAT truly is a miracle product for me and my crazy mane. Look up my review for that if you want to learn about how life changing it is.
Amy Z.
I've always really liked this product line to use in the salon but never really tried on myself because I have to be careful with conditioners as my hair is thin and fine. I was in the supply store and seen the lite version and decided I'd try it since I stopped using conditioner on myself due to my hair being weighed down from conditioners. This is a gem! It works great as a detangler and a lite condition for my hair without feeling heavy for me. I love it! And so worth the money! Smells great too.
Taylor S.
Nashville, TN
I love this stuff! This particular formula is best for people with fine or oily hair. I use it in the summer or if I have something else in my hair. If your hair is thick or dry, I’d go for at least the regular or keratin version. Any type will help with frizz, smooth hair, and protect from heat. Most days I can get away with just this spray and not need additional products, which is huge.
Morgan L.
Richmond
THIS!!! This product has been a life saver for me. Not only does it smell amazing, but leaves my hair like silk once dry. I have very thick hair that frizzes in any humidity. This leaves my hair exactly how i style it regardless of the weather! I can rain, normally my hair will frizz and curl, but with this...my hair stays exactly how i styled it and silky smooth!!!
Rachael H.
I absolutely love this stuff. It is great after a shower 5o help with healthy, shiny hair. It has a nice smell to it.and does not leave any sort of film or residue. It helps with detangling and protects the hair from damage. Works well with colored hair, too. Worth the money!
Michelle T.
Lake Mary
This product saved my hair. It’s naturally wavy and dry. This puts the moisture right back into it after I shower and keeps the frizz at bay. Great for heat protection as well. Leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling delightful.
Brad💁🏼
This is the best hair stuff ever. It’s so moisturizing and gives my hair a little bit of volume without being out of control. It makes my hair feel so soft and silky and gives it a healthy shine without looking greasy. Will definitely repurchase.
Yindra S.
Houston
Smells great!! Leaves hair soft and not greasy. But dont spray too much or it will be too heavy. I have fine straight hair. Just a few pumps and it's good. I stay away from roots also. [product:it's-a-10-miracle-volume-leave-in-lite]
Jackie V.
Schaumburg , IL
i love this leave in for thin hair but it works well on normal hair as well. it doesnt weight down fine or thinning hair and helps with detangling so you dont pull out any hair when brushing. has a nice fresh scent that isnt too perfumy so its for those sensitive to smells
Jena N.
Okay, at first I didn’t understand what ‘lite’ meant. But now, I totally get it. This is a lighter type of formula. It is not heavy and doesn’t weigh down your hair. It smells so good and makes my hair soft and silky!!
Juana M.
Does this product make hair smooth?
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
Will this help my over processed damaged hair?
Sadie J.
What's your routine when you use this?
Stormy H.
HAMILTON, OH
Ive heard good things about this brand. Does this actually add good volume to your hair?
Maritza R.
Zion, IL
Help! my hair falls out A LOT. I was told to use a leave in conditioner to give my hair elasticity to help prevent breakage. But I already have e greasyish hair. Will this make my hair look greasy?