It's a 10 Miracle Volume Leave In Lite

Does 10 things instantly. Enhances natural body, weightless detangler, adds silkiness, adds shine. Humidity resistant, color protectant, prevents split ends. Thermal protector and environmental protection.

Has anyone ever used this product for longer than a week?
My hair also falls out has anyone used this.
My hair falls a lot I try a lot of product does this really work
Start your review of It's a 10 Miracle Volume Leave In Lite!
Pottsville, PA
I love this product! I have extremely greasy hair and I was always afraid to use leave in oils, conditioners, ect. Because why would I want my hair even greasier, but this product does a great job! I use it almost daily right out of the shower on my wet hair before I comb it through and it leaves it soft and shiny with no extra grease problems! I would definitely recommend this product.
Bucyrus, OH
I really didn't think this product did anything that it claimed to do. I didnt see any difference whatsoever except for the addition of a scent to my hair. It was also easy to get too much in one area of hair with the nozzle and consistency of the product, leaving heavily saturated sections of hair that then looked borderline greasy. Would not recommend.
Florence, NJ
This leave in conditioner is light, but does the trick! It smells great, works perfectly as a detangler, and best of all does not weigh down your hair. It also does numerous other beneficial things for your hair, such as protecting from heat damage. Overall great reliable product.
Houston
This product is great for fine hair. Good for curly or straight hair. This won’t leave your hair overly oily the next day. Works great as a detangler. I would spray this product in your hand and then distribute it throughout the ends of your hair to avoid contact near your root.
The Woodlands, Tx
I personally love having some lift and body to my hair so I loved this leave-in conditioner! All of it’s a 10 products are generally all around great but this really targets that volume a girl just really loves! Highly recommend to my ones that want to ump up flat hair
Jenkins, KY
I love this stuff! As if it’s a 10 couldn’t get better they added volume and did something to make it a lighter formula. I do think it did help with volume as well as the typical it’s a 10 benefits. Please send this stuff out to more stores!!!! It’s too hard to find!
Independence
love this brand it always keeps my hair shiny and smooth just like I want it and I feel it doesn’t need improvement it does what I promises at a affordable price and I was totally satisfied I would 10/10 buys again! It was great!
Laurel
All you need is a small amount of this. It work well when you need that little extra softness and moisture in your hair. It helps your hair to not look dry and over processed. I like to keep this on hand for times when I need it.
garland
It's small,smell good and good for your hair.This something that it does adds silkiness,adds shine,Humidity resistant,color protector,Helps prevent split ends,Eliminates frizz,Thermal protector and Environmental protection.
Villas, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is amazinnggg! Makes my hair easier to brush and leaves it so smooth! I love this stuff and will forever use it. My only complaint is that it’s pretty pricey for such a small bottle and i have a lot of hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...