BY IT'S A 10 #18 in Leave-In Conditioner

Does 10 things instantly. Enhances natural body, weightless detangler, adds silkiness, adds shine. Humidity resistant, color protectant, prevents split ends. Thermal protector and environmental protection.

• I've heard so much about this brand lately, is it worth it?1 Answers
  • What is the difference in this time and the other types?1 Answers
  • how is this with thick hair 2 Answers
c. j.
I love It's a 10!  I use it religiously and it makes my hair so soft & it's easy to use without weighing my hair down. my fine hair responds so well to this product. I am  a fan of leave in conditioners, but this one is right up there w/more expensive brands. LOVE it & it is so versatile if you need a quick styling spray to make hair shiny but textured. great for travel since it's def a multitasker.
Jeannette S.
Terrace Park, OH
I received the lite version of this leave in from my mother as a gift when i told her that my hair was feeling a bit weighed down and dry. Unfortunately, this leave in didn’t give me the moisture I needed, but I think it had more to do with the fact that my hair is thick, curly, extra dry and needs something a little less on the “lite” side. This product lends itself more to thin, lightweight hair that needs a bit of moisture without sacrificing volume. My mom had great intentions, but I found that my current shampoo and conditioner were the culprits for my situation. Now, the twist here is that my mom also introduced me to the original version of this leave in and THAT truly is a miracle product for me and my crazy mane. Look up my review for that if you want to learn about how life changing it is.
Taylor S.
Nashville, TN
I love this stuff! This particular formula is best for people with fine or oily hair. I use it in the summer or if I have something else in my hair. If your hair is thick or dry, I’d go for at least the regular or keratin version. Any type will help with frizz, smooth hair, and protect from heat. Most days I can get away with just this spray and not need additional products, which is huge.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I am just obsessed with these products and this is one of my absolute favorites! It never has left my hair feel oily, heavy, or sticky... just healthy! After using this product I'm able to comb through my hair perfectly without any tangles or pulling any hair out. I have tried very few products that do this... It tones down frizz and leaves your hair smooth and silky. It is perfect for thin hair and many of my friends that have kids pick this for them. It really does take care of your hair. A little goes a long way... This product is def worth every penny and I will never stop using it.
Stephanie S.
This products smells great but it is a bit too strong. I usually put this in after showering. Some cons of this product is that it is a bit pricey. It does work well to protect your hair but it did leave me some dry scalp issues. I wouldn’t recommend if you have problems with dry scalp.
Rachael H.
I absolutely love this stuff. It is great after a shower 5o help with healthy, shiny hair. It has a nice smell to it.and does not leave any sort of film or residue. It helps with detangling and protects the hair from damage. Works well with colored hair, too. Worth the money!
Dani N.
Washburn
This is a great leave in conditioner for weekly use. Doesn’t leave a film in your hair or make your hair too heavy and weighed down. It mixes in with your hair like nothing is there yet gives great results. Repairs split ends and gives it great shine.
Amy Z.
I've always really liked this product line to use in the salon but never really tried on myself because I have to be careful with conditioners as my hair is thin and fine. I was in the supply store and seen the lite version and decided I'd try it since I stopped using conditioner on myself due to my hair being weighed down from conditioners. This is a gem! It works great as a detangler and a lite condition for my hair without feeling heavy for me. I love it! And so worth the money! Smells great too.
Hayley B.
Haddon Heights
I use this every time I wash my hair! It makes my hair extremely soft and tangle free. Does not make my scalp greasy and I can still use dry shampoo on top for days after. I would highly recommend and the price is worth the product!!
Yindra S.
Houston
Smells great!! Leaves hair soft and not greasy. But dont spray too much or it will be too heavy. I have fine straight hair. Just a few pumps and it's good. I stay away from roots also. [product:it's-a-10-miracle-volume-leave-in-lite]
Juana M.
Does this product make hair smooth?
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
Will this help my over processed damaged hair?
Sadie J.
What's your routine when you use this?
Stormy H.
HAMILTON, OH
Ive heard good things about this brand. Does this actually add good volume to your hair?
Maritza R.
Zion, IL
Help! my hair falls out A LOT. I was told to use a leave in conditioner to give my hair elasticity to help prevent breakage. But I already have e greasyish hair. Will this make my hair look greasy?

back