BY IT'S A 10 #27 in Leave-In Conditioner

Does 10 things instantly. Enhances natural body, weightless detangler, adds silkiness, adds shine. Humidity resistant, color protectant, prevents split ends. Thermal protector and environmental protection. see more...

• I've heard so much about this brand lately, is it worth it?1 Answers
  • What is the difference in this time and the other types?1 Answers
  • how is this with thick hair 2 Answers
Mary A.
I absolutely love this product! I had been struggling to find a leave-in product that didn't leave my hair feeling sticky or heavy and this one is it! I have long fairly thin hair and this product makes my hair feel great. I usually go a very long time between hair cuts and so my ends tend to get dry and damaged but this product makes my hair look and feel so much healthier than I know it actually is. I have and will continue to recommend this product to people looking for a light weight leave in conditioner. I will continue to purchase this product from here because it is one of the largest size bottles I have been able to find for a great deal. In stores, I have only been able to find a 4 or 6 oz product for around $20, which seems expensive to me. This bottle has lasted me almost 5 months and I use it almost every day. When I eventually run out I will definitely repurchase it from here.
Sarah C.
Chesterfield, VA
I am constantly on the lookout for great hair products. I'm a mom with a teen and preteen daughters, so I not only need products that work for me but also them. I have very long, thick wavy hair. I hi light and usually go longer than I should. We also have well water. This product was a miricle for my hair. I used it out of the shower after shampoo and conditioner. I tend to get tangles still. I originally got this to use as a detangler. However, it's used now for many other issues...humidity, to lien up ect. I noticed visibly shiny, smoothr hair after just one use. After a few days it almost looked as if my hi lights were touched up. The smell was wonderful. You can catch this on sale from time to time at cvs, target and ulta. I highly recommend it!
Kayleigh C.
Wildomar, CA
I absolutely love it's a 10 all it's a 10 products big ones small ones any kind I usually get mine at any kind of hair product stores or any store basically that sells them like Walmart I think so some Target the one thing about these These are super super expensive for the 4-ounce one I think it's about 15 bucks so it's very expensive I recommend this to others but my only concern is that it is very very expensive and if you're willing to try this out and pay that much money then go ahead and try it I mean it's very good I think that's why it's very expensive but it works so great so I recommend this to others if you are willing to pay the full price
Michelle P.
Los Angeles , CA
I have fine, frizzy hair that tends to get oily pretty rapidly. I have been using the "It's a 10" line of leave in conditioners/detanglers for about a year. I love them! Especially this lightweight version. It doesn't weight down my hair but still gives me the protection I need from thermal and environmental stressors. It smells great. I've been growing my hair out for about two years and I've tried a whole slew of hair care products and this one is the only one I find myself repurchasing time and time again.

Tip: even though it says it's lite, I would not advise spraying this on to your roots.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I definitely prefer the light formula over the original as I have color treated hair that I only wash twice a week. The original formula feels a little heavy even in my insanely thick hair and because I wash it so seldom, the originally formula just made my hair look greasy. The lite formula really helps condition my hair and get it looking shiny and healthy without the heaviness or greasy look the next day. I feel my hair has the extra hydration and protection it needs until the next wash!
mary m.
Manheim, PA
I got this from a thrift shop awhile back and it was only $4.00, it's a tiny bottle as shown above but it does 10 amazing things! i use it when i get outta the shower but i mainly use it when my ends feel liek thye need a little hydration. Ive been using this for a bout a month now and i absolutely love it! its great for heat protection as well and i have a hair straightner that you cant turn the heat degree down so it works perfect :D
Isabella D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this product!! I have used the original It's a 10 spray and liked it a lot....but then I found this one. I have fine hair strands, but have a lot of them. So my hair gets weighed down and greasy if I apply any product or conditioner at my roots. This product is lighter than the original, but provides shine and reduces frizz without building up in my roots. I'm so thrilled this is in my life!
Natalie G.
Napa, CA
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I use it 2-3 times a week (after I wash my hair) and have noticed significantly less breakage when I straighten or curl my hair using hot tools. I like using the "lite" version, rather than the original, because I have oily hair and don't want to have to wash my hair more frequently. The scent is delicious and the product leaves my hair feeling light and silky.
Danyalle H.
I love all products this brand makes. The only thing I don't is the price is high and I have A LOT of very thick hair so have to use a ton of product on it and have to replace pretty often. I not only use the spray on myself, but use the full strength version on my daughter who is mixed and it works like a charm...keeps moisturized and makes styling super easy..

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRAND!
Emma S.
I accidentally got its a 10 in the lite formula.. Best mistake I've made! This spray is a lifesaver!!! I have long thick hair and this spray is the perfect detangler. Despite being marketed toward short and thin hair, This product still works wonders for me. Not to mention- its lightweight formula reduces frizz. That makes it the perfect product post-shower!
Juana M.
Does this product make hair smooth?
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
Will this help my over processed damaged hair?
Sadie J.
What's your routine when you use this?
Stormy H.
Hamilton , OH
Ive heard good things about this brand. Does this actually add good volume to your hair?
Leanna H.
how is this with thick hair