it's a 10 Miracle Texture Fiber uploaded by Samantha J.

BY IT'S A 10

Description:

Whether you’re rocking a layered pixie cut or are in search of the perfect beach waves, our Miracle Texture Fiber will add just the dimension you’re looking for. Easy to dispense and even easier to apply, this texture spray guards against frizz, flyaways, and humidity while locking in your style for the day. As a lightweight, invisible paste, Miracle Texture Fiber is never greasy or tacky and will leave your hair soft to the touch.

Christy B.
Wilkesboro
I love love all it's a 10 products I use them a lot a my salon but this texture fiber is my fav or short cuts it has lil fibers u can see and fill in it and u can separate pieces of hair and spike hair it gives u a lot choices as to how u wanna style with it
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
I love this product! It's perfect for "dirtying" up the hair to get it to hold curl/wave! Its smells great and I can literally wear my hair in the same wavy shape for 2 days with how well this helps hold the shape! Great for getting some volume too!
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
Are usually use this for my hair when it's really naughty and it's a really good product that does get out my knots and oh continued to use it and I like the flower you smelling one but I haven't bought that went on while but this one is a really good spray
Sydney K.
Jessup, PA
I love this product. It gives my hair such nice texture every time I use it. It works better than any other texturizing product I have used before. I got it at my local Ulta and it was a little pricey but definitely worth it!!
Rebecca M.
Houma, LA
Great product! Only problem I found was on a windy day it made my hair a little oily. It works great on my wavy brown hair. It will is super affordable and something I will definitely be purchasing again.
Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
I did not care for this product. I felt like it was way to heavy and made my hair feel gross and dirty. I use tons of other products from its a10 but this was a hard pass.
Vicki C.
Even though this is sort of pricey, it really does the job! I love how it makes my hair look and feel. It also smells amazing. It lasts well through out the day. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new hair product. I have fine hair.
Emilee E.
Prescott, AZ
having seen high reviews for this product, I was very let down. I'm not too sure why this doesn't work for me in comparison to others, but it was super sticky in my hair and didn't add any volume or texture, just sticky goop!
Breah d.
Louisville , KY
I love the smell of this . It works very well . I was struggling with brittle dry hair after dyeing my hair blonde and this helped to make it soft again ! It's a little pricey but worth it . I will purchase again .
Brandie G.
Mars Hill, NC
I'm a hairstylist and I use this on every client with short hair. It's amazing and doesn't take a lot. I've had the same tube for a year now and still have some left! It's amazing!