it's a 10 Miracle Texture Fiber

Description:

Whether you’re rocking a layered pixie cut or are in search of the perfect beach waves, our Miracle Texture Fiber will add just the dimension you’re looking for. Easy to dispense and even easier to apply, this texture spray guards against frizz, flyaways, and humidity while locking in your style for the day. As a lightweight, invisible paste, Miracle Texture Fiber is never greasy or tacky and will leave your hair soft to the touch.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of it's a 10 Miracle Texture Fiber!
How would you rate this product?
Nick Y.
Rochester, NY
This is an awesome styling product if you want strong, lasting hold for your hair. Takes a little work to emulsify, but be careful not to use too much, as it can get sticky. Washes out, easily, though... no glues, here. Can be re-worked with a little water. It really is a 10.
Moira G.
Hammond, IN
Great styling product, especially if you need a lasting hold. Though it can get a bit sticky if too much product is used
Caitlin H.
Wilmington, DE
I enjoyed this product for the undone beachy waves! It's super thick so a little bit goes a long way!
Kenni K.
Winston Salem, NC
Best product ever I use it as an edge control on my hair and my clients must buy
Vicki C.
Even though this is sort of pricey, it really does the job! I love how it makes my hair look and feel. It also smells amazing. It lasts well through out the day. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new hair product. I have fine hair.
Kady D.
g
It is just absolutely amazing. It makes my hair feel great and fresh I totally would recommend this item
Jolissa V.
Milwaukee, WI
Anything from this brand does wonders for my hair. It’s pricey but it’s great quality.
Rebecca M.
Houma, LA
Great product! Only problem I found was on a windy day it made my hair a little oily. It works great on my wavy brown hair. It will is super affordable and something I will definitely be purchasing again.
Jan '.
Waukegan, IL
Smells so yummy It is very pricey for the amount you get but it does what it is supposed to do.
Jordan P.
Crestview
As a professional this is my ABSOLUTE favorite product for men or women. Always my go to

Looking for your answer?