It's a 10 Miracle Styling Serum 4 Oz

Description:

It’s a 10 Miracle Styling Serum – a finished style that’s a Perfect 10 Miracle Styling Serum fights the effect of humidity on the hair. It is a grease-free formula that leaves the hair smooth, shiny, and looking healthy without build-up. Safe for use on colored and chemically treated hair. Versatile enough to be used on damp hair or dry hair.

IT’S A 10 MIRACLE STYLING SERUM IS MADE WITH NUMEROUS NATURAL INGREDIENTS TO DELIVER MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE.

Cyclopentasiloxane: an emollient that conditions the hair

Dimethicone: Non-volatile silicone provides softness and shine with deep conditioning without weighing down the hair

Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil: extract from the nut of the Argan tree is an emollient that contains tocopherol, phenolic acid, carotenes, and essential fatty acids which protect and moisturize the hair

Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil: buriti pulp oil is an emollient that nourishes and moisturizes the hair and contains antioxidants that helps reduce free radicals

Hydrogenated Castor Oil: an emollient that leaves hair soft and supple

Cyclopentasiloxane: an emollient that conditions the hair

Hydrogenated Castor Oil: an emollient that leaves hair soft and supple

Do you need to use this if you are using the keratin leave in treatment?
It's a 10 Miracle Styling Serum 4 Oz [product:its-a-10-miracle-leave-in-conditioner-product-10-oz] is this product really as good as all the hype?
How does the product work with 4c hair?
Start your review of It's a 10 Miracle Styling Serum 4 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It works pretty well as long as you use it regularly and it works better if your hair is wet.” in reviews
“It last a REALLY really long time because you only need the smallest amount and it make such a difference.” in reviews
“It leaves it shiny and tames any fly aways and any frizz.” in reviews
“My hair use to be awefully damaged due to coloring and heat but ever since i started using this 2 years ago my hair has never looked and felt this amazing!” in reviews
“It's a 10 is a decent hair care line and the style serum holds to the decent n quality, better them drug store brands but not the best.” in reviews
MURFREESBORO, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner plus Keratin It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Leave In are all of my favorite brand of hair products to use. I fell in live with this brand after seeing them used by one of my closet friends that's a beautician. She believed in all It's a 10 had to offer her clients hair and so do I now. No matter which products I reach for in this line, I always know I will have the most fabulous outcomes. They leave my hair looking and feeling great. I recommend you splurge on one if not more of these hair products for their amazing results.
Northridge
This product is a little on the pricey side if I’m being honest but in my opinion definitely worth the price ! I use this every time time I get out of the shower and definitely recommend the keratin bottle. It works wonders, my hair simply feels dry and dull without it on my processed hair. Just bought another bottle the other day :)
Blacksburg, VA
It's A 10 products are my guilty pleasure because they are a little pricey, but SO worth it! This serum really smooths out my frizzy curls when I let my hair dry overnight. Just a little goes a really long way, so you really are getting quality and quantity for the price! I will always recommend this product.
Selma, IN
This stuff is bomb! It leaves my hair silky smooth, but not oily. It keeps my fly aways down and leaves my hair smelling great! I use this every time I straighten my hair. It is affordable & it does not take much to do the job either. I recommend this!
Louisville, KY
But it’s a 10 miracle styling serum is phenomenal for my flyaways! it makes my hair so shiny and it has 10 amazing benefits. I can tell a difference to when I don’t use this product and when I do. I always keep it in my drawer.
Boones Mill, VA
Love this stuff!!! Smells so good and perfect texture for any hair type. Lightweight oil I use two pumps and it’s all I need and I have extremely thick hair. Nothing else works as well as this and flyaways are gone In no time
TN
I use this stuff religiously. It makes my hair shinier and healthier. I spray it in right after I shower and it also helps detangle my hair while brushing. It can be a little pricey but is well worth it
Salinas CA
Good product for styling hair. I would recommend it. I been using this product for a while I have wavy hair and works well with me. Just in general I love using this brand and also smells really good.
Redmond
I just ran outta this and am so sad! I love this product! A little goes a long way, so it helps with the price of it. But it does a great job without leaving your hair feeling weighed down or oily!
los angeles
It's a 10 Miracle Styling Serum 4 Oz uploaded by Jaz C.
i use this serum for heat protection! it smoothes my hair, and gives it the perfect shine. i would use it more as a heat protectant than a daily serum.It's a 10 Miracle Styling Serum 4 oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Metropolis, IL
il y a 2 ans
Leah H. • il y a 2 mois
I like the conditioner but it is a lot of money. I usually buy it on sale. I have used all of the types of the conditioner that the sell. I have fine but thick hair and find that the original makes my hair greasy. I opt for the lite or the silk options most often.