It's a 10 Miracle Styling Serum - 4 fl oz

Description:

It’s a 10 Miracle Styling Serum – a finished style that’s a Perfect 10 Miracle Styling Serum fights the effect of humidity on the hair. It is a grease-free formula that leaves the hair smooth, shiny, and looking healthy without build-up. Safe for use on colored and chemically treated hair. Versatile enough to be used on damp hair or dry hair.

IT’S A 10 MIRACLE STYLING SERUM IS MADE WITH NUMEROUS NATURAL INGREDIENTS TO DELIVER MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE.

Cyclopentasiloxane: an emollient that conditions the hair

Dimethicone: Non-volatile silicone provides softness and shine with deep conditioning without weighing down the hair

Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil: extract from the nut of the Argan tree is an emollient that contains tocopherol, phenolic acid, carotenes, and essential fatty acids which protect and moisturize the hair

Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil: buriti pulp oil is an emollient that nourishes and moisturizes the hair and contains antioxidants that helps reduce free radicals

Hydrogenated Castor Oil: an emollient that leaves hair soft and supple

Cyclopentasiloxane: an emollient that conditions the hair

Hydrogenated Castor Oil: an emollient that leaves hair soft and supple

Does this product kill it?
Does this make you roots greasy?[product:its-a-10-miracle-styling-serum-4-oz]
can anyone give me their feedback on this product before i buy?
Start your review of It's a 10 Miracle Styling Serum - 4 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It works pretty well as long as you use it regularly and it works better if your hair is wet.in reviews
It last a REALLY really long time because you only need the smallest amount and it make such a difference.in reviews
It leaves it shiny and tames any fly aways and any frizz.in reviews
My hair use to be awefully damaged due to coloring and heat but ever since i started using this 2 years ago my hair has never looked and felt this amazing!in reviews
It's a 10 is a decent hair care line and the style serum holds to the decent n quality, better them drug store brands but not the best.in reviews
Austin, TX
It's a 10 Miracle Styling Serum - 4 fl oz uploaded by Anna G.
I can’t get enough of my Its A 10 Miracle Styling Serum 4 Oz 79. It leaves my hair feeling soft and looking effortless. It’s definitely one of my staple hair care items and helps my hair dry faster after I wash it. I will continue to purchase ☺️ #influensterawards2020
Wenatchee, WA
It's a 10 Miracle Styling Serum - 4 fl oz uploaded by Jessica W.
This is the only serum I use. It doesn't turn my hair greasy, I can brush it at anytime and it leaves my hair shiny! It's hard to find but worth the price tag! It's a 10 Miracle Styling Serum 4 oz Redken All Soft Conditioner
Galt, CA
One of my favorite hair products. Leaves my hair soft. It makes my dry hair less frizzy. Does not leave an oily residue. A small amount goes a long way!
this product... Is amazing. My hair sucks in that it doesn't like to do what I want it to, but this product keeps it whichever way I need it! As a dancer, I need to keep my hair pinned back and smooth against my head, but since my hair is curly, it just... Doesn't. This product feels light, is leave in, and most importantly does its job!! (It smells really good too)
Dundalk, MD
I absolutely love this product. It makes My hair shinny and helps with the frizz so much
Leominster, MA
It's a 10 Miracle Styling Serum - 4 fl oz uploaded by Naz F.
Purchased at: CVS
Adds shine , no alcohol content which I love for my hair type alcohol drys my hair out ! So that’s a plus ! Lasts long. 30 month expiration after open. Nice product.
Liverpool, NY
I’ve used this FOREVER. Keeps my hairs smooth and able to control. Leaves my hair smelling good as well
Lahaina
Purchased at: ULTA
YES this product is pricey for the size but once you try it you will understand why! I have ALOT of hair. It’s long, thick, coarse and has a mind of its own. I little bit goes a long wayyy. I’m use to having to apply 4 to 5 pumps of other serums just to evenly coat all my hair. With this serum all it takes is 1 pump. I warm it up in my palms before I apply it and finger comb the product through towel dried hair. This gives my hair a nice slip and smoothes the cuticle. As my hair dries it doesn’t frizz up, tangle or get poofy. I like that it’s not heavy and doesn’t leave an oily residue. I think if you apply too much it may end up looking oily, especially if you have thinner hair with a fine texture. I also love this as a finisher after I straighten my hair. I apply 1/2 pump to my ends to seal the cuticle and add shine . I forgot to add this smells really good and is my signature ‘hair scent’ . I’ve been stopped and asked soooo many times what I have on my hair. Most people think it’s a perfume. The scent is long lasting.
It's a 10 Miracle Styling Serum - 4 fl oz uploaded by Kristy P.
It’s a 10 is a living condition that you will use before you dry your hair with a blower or a n Iron. It will protect your hair from the damage can do the heat. The only reason I didn’t put 5 stars is because one your hair dry up it’s doesn’t feel as soft as when you put it when is wet. Other than that I like it. Sometimes I don’t dry my hair with anything I just let it dry by it self and that is when it’s doesn’t feel as soft as when is wet.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I've used the serum for my hair before and love it. I can feel my hair softer and can see the shine immediately when we apply it. ! It's so much easier to detangle and way less frizzy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tampa
Metropolis, IL
il y a 2 ans
Leah H. il y a un an
I like the conditioner but it is a lot of money. I usually buy it on sale. I have used all of the types of the conditioner that the sell. I have fine but thick hair and find that the original makes my hair greasy. I opt for the lite or the silk options most often.