BY IT'S A 10 #16 in Hair Cream

Description:

Perfect your hairstyle and improve the overall condition of your hair at the same time with this secret weapon. Lightweight elixir absorbs into hair, smoothing and sealing the hair shaft from the inside out. holds and locks in blow-outs and other styles protection against humidity and frizz no dulling residue or stiffness free of gluten, paraben or sulfate Made in America. How to use: Infuse hair with a spritz or two to smooth down flyaways. Gently coat curls or waves before putting hair in rollers. You can even combine with an in-shower conditioner or use separately instead of a conditioner prior to blow-drying or using heat tools. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month.

april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I love most it’s a 10 products as I think they are all of quality even though they are pricey. I got this as a sample in an ulta order and I am not completely sold on it, just yet.

I love the claims that it has and I think this would be very beneficial to someone whose hair wants to work with it. However, mine really didn’t want to! It claims to do the following: blow dry smoothing styler, add shine, detangles, reduces frizz, humidity resistant, creates softness, and hydrating.

While I do agree with some of them: adding shine and softness, reduces frizz, and hydrating - I didn’t really experience the rest. I have very oily hair to begin with and maybe this isn’t a good option for oily hair, but I was looking to simplify my haircare routine and make my hair look the healthiest it has ever been.

This product weighed my hair down and made it seem more greasy than it was before I had washed it. Which is extremely unfortunate because I wanted to love this product.
Anna H.
Pullman, WA
If you have thick/coarse or just dry frizzy hair you neeeed this in your life! Best hair cream I have ever used. It makes my hair so soft and manageable. I use it after the shower and ever single day in between washes. It takes your frizziness away and makes your hair so shiny. I use the miracle leave in and then this and my hair is the best it’s ever been. Coming from someone who use to never not have tangles or frizz.
Lindsey G.
HOLY GRAIL of smoothing creams! I love this product and a little pea size is all you need. I was amazed this worked so well for my fine hair as it did. Gives it great shine, detangles, protects my hair from humidity (a little) and smoothes like no other. Makes my hair so silky- perfect for a a blowout. I can't go without this. SO recommended!! Makes my hair feel and look amazing.
Carlotta D.
Riverdale , IA
I absolutely love this product. If you are even considering buying this product, I highly recommend it. Despite the expensive price tag, it is completely worth the investment because my hair is so soft, healthy, and it’s surprisingly growing a few more inches. A little goes a long way and my small bottle lasted a little over a month! So to whoever is considering this product, go for it!
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
First off I have really long thick hair that tangles very easy whenever I wash it. I got this product at Ulta and used it for the first time and I must say I am impressed! Not only did it help me be able to brush my hair without feeling like I am pulling it out but it also made my hair feel so smooth and soft! I would definitely buy this product again!
Lydia B.
Roseville, MN
Honestly, why has it taken me this long to try this? I have fine, straight hair and many other leave in products tend to be too heavy for my hair and leave it looking greasy. I use this after my shower at night (a little goes a long way), and it makes brushing my hair so easy. I finally feel like I can go to bed with damp hair without waking up with bedhead because of this. Because my hair is so long, it tends to get really tangly throughout the day but using this product has helped tremendously. I probably won't ever stop using this little miracle worker!
Elizabeth F.
San Benito, TX
It's pricey but it does the job. It smells good, it leaves your hair soft and healthy looking. It helps with blow drying, adds shine, detangles, it's light weight, reduces frizz, panthenol enriched, humidity resistant, creates softness, hydrates and ia great for air dried styles
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
This really is a miracle potion. I was given a free sample with an Ulta purchase and was skeptical, most hair products weigh down my hair and leave it even oilier than usual but this does the exact opposite. It makes me hair feel light and unbelievably soft, helps stray hairs and frizz, doesn't add any oil at all. It's very easy to apply, you don't need a lot of product and it smells great. 100% buying a full size when I run out.
haleigh P.
Mobile, AL
Let me start by saying , I absolutely love this stuff. I have naturally curly hair. Which comes with frizz. I also live in the south which comes with humidity. I put this in my hair after washing and it does exactly what it says. It keeps the frizz out. Keeps my hair styles and safe from humidity. I have recommended and they love it as well. Would definitely recommend giving this stuff a try. It works wonders.
Alexis D.
Washington , DC
Absolutely incredible. My curls have never looked so good and hold even in D.C.'s humid summers. I've got long, blonde, curly hair and this cream has been a life saver. I've tried other products, but I've found that this lightweight cream holds better, doesn't leave my hair greasy, and has amazing results. Highly recommend for anybody who is tired of trading in their gorgeous curls for a pompom in the hot, humid summer! Seriously, it's a game changer!

back