it's a 10 miracle styling mousse uploaded by Naomi C.it's a 10 miracle styling mousse uploaded by Megan K.

BY IT'S A 10

Does 10 Things Instantly Superior Hold Workable Formula Adds Shine Adds Lift &Amp; Volume Nutrient Filled Strengthens Hair Alcohol Free Controls Static Adds Texture Never Crunchy Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With It's A 10&Reg; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of It's A 10&Reg;.&Nbsp; It's A 10&Reg; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A It's A 10&Reg; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

it's a 10 miracle styling mousse
  • "I really like this product, I have naturally curly hair and it made my curls perfect and bouncy without looking wet and flat." in 3 reviews
  • "I put my hair in a braid (while damp) then when it was almost dry, I took it out and used the moose and a little hair spray, and you would have thought I had naturally curly hair." in 2 reviews
  • "Ten styling mouse-I have naturally curly hair and this product let me style my hair while leaving it curly." in 1 review
  • "this mousse let me make my naturally straight hair look naturally curly by scrunching with this product in my damp hair!" in 1 review
Kayla H.
Ozone, AR
This product is amazing!!! It has great hold without being sticky or gummy. It’s so soft in fact that you can brush it out easily at the end of the day. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to everyone.
Desirae D.
Lowell
Off the bat I want to say this product is expensive, no getting around it. The times I have used it it has worked great! Personally I only use it when I have somewhere special to go and want my hair to look amazing, I do not use it everyday because it is so expensive.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
If you’re wanting to spend a little extra money to find a good product, this is definitely it! Everything from this brand is a winner!!!! It all smells amazing and transforms your hair like you wouldn’t believe! You wouldn’t be disappointed with this. A m a z I️ n g!
Nubia G.
Love this! Keeps my hair in place but NOT all day. I would recommend using hair spray if you want it to stay all day. Great to put it on wet hair and blow drying it and it will give you amazing volume!! Also great when you curl your hair.
Chastity J.
I like this mousse because it is not sticky nor does it make your hair crunchy. It keeps your hair soft and it is not overly priced. I found it at Ulta and decided to give it a try since I have fine hair, its hard to find a good product. I wish it gave my hair more volume but overall its a good product.
Leisha S.
Greer, SC
Miracle mousse is correct! I throw a little of this in my hair after I’ve gotten out of the shower and towel dry for some added texture. I rarely have to worry about it leaving my hair crunchy or oily. My only complaint is the extravagant price. Would recommend to anyone who can afford it.
corry p.
Valley stream, NY
One of the best I've tried. Kind of on the expensive side, I like to put it in my hair and give it like the wet look and this is one of the only ones that doesn't make it look racy it actually looks like wet hair. I love it
Angelique A.
This stuff is ok in my opinion. I'm not going to repurchase this . It holds the style for only a short time . I have pretty thick hair so maybe that's why it didn't work for me. The smell isn't bad at all
Estella D.
This moose made my hair feel soft and touchable feel it made my curls bring up and it lasted in my hair all day without drying it out or making you feel like I have product in it it really is a good product especially if you have curly hair
Tammy H.
Scotia, NY
Review for: it's a 10 miracle styling mousse more...
Having hair extensions and coloring my hair every other month makes it necessary for me to use styling products that are gentle without alcohol. My stylist told me to find a mousse without alcohol. This was the only one I could find. I like the hold I get, nice scent, no stickiness, my hair stays soft. A great styling product!
Jacqueline W.
Is it sticky like most mousses?
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Is it sticky?
Chelsea
Is this stuff worth the money? Does it help or hurt oily hair?
Ursula S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Is this product worth the money they charge? Does it tame curly hair any with taming the frizzies? Does it leave your hair feeling natural and not weighed down with product? Really interested in this but need to make sure it is worth the cost.
Jennifer K.
Edmonton, Alberta, Alberta
Is this brand of mousse leave your hair crunchy feeling or really bouncy? Don't want to spend the money if it leaves your hair feeling crunchy