It's a 10 Miracle Styling Cream uploaded by Rebecca V.It's a 10 Miracle Styling Cream uploaded by Shannon M.It's a 10 Miracle Styling Cream uploaded by Macey M.

BY IT'S A 10

Description:

Highlight hair’s beauty with a soft, flexible style that you’d swear is hair’s natural appearance. It’s a 10 Haircare makes it possible with the It’s a 10 Miracle Styling Cream. Deliver bouncy shine and perfectly sealed ends to straight styles. Define curls and waves with smooth, silky texture. Optimize results from wet styling, use as a setting lotion, and protect hair from heat styling.

Sunflower Seed Extract: natural sunscreen that guards against dryness and color fading or brassiness

Panthenol: a highly effective strengthener

Noni Fruit Oil: nourishes, moisturizes and repairs damage to the hair shaft while also improving elasticity

Chamomile Extract: a gentle, soothing conditioner for hair and scalp

Green Tea Extract: supports long, healthy hair growth by soothing the scalp and smoothing distressed hair

Acai Extract: improves tensile strength and shine

Danine S.
This is by far one of the best products I have ever used in my hair!  It is very hard to find products that actually help taming my hair as I have very long, wavy, frizzy hair that is really thick, and this product help make my hair less poofy and frizzy as well as made my hair feel super soft and more manageable!  I have to say that all the It's a 10 products are kind of pricey, a lil too pricey for me to be able to purchase regularly, I do try to break down and buy it as I absolutely love all of their products for my hair that I have tried as they all have had similar results and all have made my hair feel super soft and more manageable, so in the long run it is worth buying.  I do like to try to get samples of their products if I can ever find any before I purchase though as like I said, they are more expensive than any other products I buy, or can afford for everyday use.
Angela C.
New York
Purchased at: CVS
My hair colorist recommenced It’s A 10 line for damaged hair, however I feel disappointed that this didn’t do much for me. It is super expensive and for that cost I thought it would be more effective. Maybe my hair is too damaged beyond repair but I wanted something to apply as a leave in conditioner as I air dry for those morning I don’t have time to blow dry. I get they do “10” things but I’m starting to think that’s just a marketing ploy and they do as much as other creams.
Rebecca V.
I had never used a styling cream before. I really didn't even see the need or understand why. I got this is a sample and decided to try it and boy was I Blown Away. I applied this to my hair while it was damp and combed through. It made it so much smoother during blow dry as well as keeping the frizzies away afterward. My hair looked very healthy. I think I will be buying this again
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
I think this cream is great it combats my frizz and leave my hair protected from weather. It leave my hair touchably soft. I would try it again when I can’t find my regular hair cream. I do recommend this styling cream though.
CarolJonesChadwick C.
Fargo,ND
Purchased at: ULTA
I love all it’s a 10 products so it was no surprise that I liked this one. It was very effective on my dry brittle hair. It smells so good and that smell stays for a long time. It’s another you have to try products. If don’t have some yet or haven’t tried it what are you waiting for? Go get yourself some. You’ll thank yourself later.
Norma R.
colorado❄️
Its a 10 products are amazing! my hair stylist recommended them to me and ever since ive been obsessed. I have natural curly/frizzy hair and i always struggle styling it. This product does miracles to my hair. I apply it on my hair after showering and my hair feels so soft and smooth when it dries. i love it
Diana P.
Houston , TX
This cream will forever be my favorite hair products. It literally does everything for your hair. It protects color, gives shine, provides thermal protection, helps get rid of frizz, and so much more! AMAZING!
Nina H.
westchester, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
My best friend is a hairstylist and swears by these products. This is now all use and all I need. I personally use this product only on the ends of my hair to prevent the hair from looking dead and Frizzy. Once it absorbs and I decided to curl my hair it keeps the curls intact
Heather J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product worked great for natually curly amd frizzy hair. I dont have a lot of time in the morning for style so i add just alittle bit of this to calm my frizz and activate my curls. Its alittle on the expensive side but it a small amount goes a long way and it holds
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
The It's a 10 Miracle Styling Cream is my everyday go-to hair styling cream for after showering. It adds so much moisture, and my hair actually soaks it up instead of feeling like the product is just sitting on top of my hair. You only need a little bit so it lasts a long time as well!
Reyna P.
Harbor City, CA
Does it hold curly hair?
Cindy D.
What style's have you used it for?
Faith B.
Does this have a weird scent to it?
Victoria R.
Is this product safe for colored hair?