It's a 10 Miracle Styling Cream uploaded by Rebecca V.It's a 10 Miracle Styling Cream uploaded by Shannon M.It's a 10 Miracle Styling Cream uploaded by Macey M.

BY IT'S A 10

Description:

Highlight hair’s beauty with a soft, flexible style that you’d swear is hair’s natural appearance. It’s a 10 Haircare makes it possible with the It’s a 10 Miracle Styling Cream. Deliver bouncy shine and perfectly sealed ends to straight styles. Define curls and waves with smooth, silky texture. Optimize results from wet styling, use as a setting lotion, and protect hair from heat styling.

Sunflower Seed Extract: natural sunscreen that guards against dryness and color fading or brassiness

Panthenol: a highly effective strengthener

Noni Fruit Oil: nourishes, moisturizes and repairs damage to the hair shaft while also improving elasticity

Chamomile Extract: a gentle, soothing conditioner for hair and scalp

Green Tea Extract: supports long, healthy hair growth by soothing the scalp and smoothing distressed hair

Acai Extract: improves tensile strength and shine

Bethany B.
ROUND ROCK, TX
This Styling cream is legit one of the best i've ever used. The smell is great and not overpowering, it does exactly what it proclaims to do, and doesn't build up on the hair. It far exceeds my expectaitons! I will definitely purchase again!
Angela C.
Greenvale, NY
Purchased at: CVS
My hair colorist recommenced It’s A 10 line for damaged hair, however I feel disappointed that this didn’t do much for me. It is super expensive and for that cost I thought it would be more effective. Maybe my hair is too damaged beyond repair but I wanted something to apply as a leave in conditioner as I air dry for those morning I don’t have time to blow dry. I get they do “10” things but I’m starting to think that’s just a marketing ploy and they do as much as other creams.
Rebecca V.
I had never used a styling cream before. I really didn't even see the need or understand why. I got this is a sample and decided to try it and boy was I Blown Away. I applied this to my hair while it was damp and combed through. It made it so much smoother during blow dry as well as keeping the frizzies away afterward. My hair looked very healthy. I think I will be buying this again
Kristian S.
Yonkers, NY
I color my hair a lot but when it’s damaged I use this. It’s light weight styling cream that help to restore the hair. Has a great smell. I wish it wasn’t so expensive but it’s worth it when it comes to taking care of my hair
Amy P.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I love ALL It’s a 10 products that I have tried, including this styling cream. Does everything it claims on the label. The only reason I didn’t rate 5 stars is the texture. I have fine hair, and I have to make sure my hair is still wet when I apply to my hair. Otherwise it will look a little oily and dull. If applied with the right timing, however, it’s fantastic! I would recommend this to others for sure.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
I think this cream is great it combats my frizz and leave my hair protected from weather. It leave my hair touchably soft. I would try it again when I can’t find my regular hair cream. I do recommend this styling cream though.
CarolJonesChadwick C.
Fargo,ND
Purchased at: ULTA
I love all it’s a 10 products so it was no surprise that I liked this one. It was very effective on my dry brittle hair. It smells so good and that smell stays for a long time. It’s another you have to try products. If don’t have some yet or haven’t tried it what are you waiting for? Go get yourself some. You’ll thank yourself later.
Elizabeth J.
Jonesboro, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this stuff. It smells amazing and does what it is supposed to do. If the price freaks you out you should give it a chance because it is worth the price that you will pay!
Diana P.
This cream will forever be my favorite hair products. It literally does everything for your hair. It protects color, gives shine, provides thermal protection, helps get rid of frizz, and so much more! AMAZING!
Heather J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product worked great for natually curly amd frizzy hair. I dont have a lot of time in the morning for style so i add just alittle bit of this to calm my frizz and activate my curls. Its alittle on the expensive side but it a small amount goes a long way and it holds
Reyna P.
Harbor City, CA
Does it hold curly hair?
Cindy D.
What style's have you used it for?
Faith B.
Does this have a weird scent to it?
Victoria R.
Is this product safe for colored hair?
Kelli L.
Minneapolis, MN
Is the product good for thin hair?

Amazon