BY IT'S A 10

Does 10 Amazing Thing. for curly or straight hair. color protectant. delivers total definition. leaves hair styled and silky. boosts shine. eliminates frizz. seals split ends. defines & maintains style. provides thermal protection. increases elasticity. . see more...

• "Great product for all hair types." in 1 review
  • "This sruling cream is really good." in 1 review
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I really love this styling cream. My stylist at my salon referred me to this product and I am so happy I tried it. It's smooth and lightweight but helps control my fly always. I have already purchased a few products from this brand and will continue to.
Maria R.
Let me start by saying that I have never used an It's a 10 product that I was not satisfied with. I swear by their products. I just recently purchased this (my best friend is a cosmetologist and recommended it) and I am IN LOVE with it. I use it as soon as I comb my hair after I get out of the shower. I will say you have got to be careful with how much you use. You only need need to use a pea size amount. If you use to much your hair will become greasy. I will continue to buy this product that is for sure.
Paige F.
I use this is my cousins hair but it's super sticky and doesn't wash out easily. I personally like bed head styling creams, but it did what I thought it would do.
samantha m.
It's a 10 miracle styling cream is another product that really stands up to its name! This haircare product works so good that you can really stop looking at any other hair creams! It's a 10 makes your hair so beautiful and smell beautiful too. This product will leave your hair looking it's best by being extremely soft and bouncy and flawless also the smell again is soo good!ūüĎćūüĎćūüĎćūüĎć
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
Review for: it's a 10 miracle styling cream, 5 fl oz more...
I have thin, straight hair and this product is worth it. My hair is often very tangly and dry. This keeps it protected against heat and styling tools. There isn't much of a smell. I would put the money out for this again.
Jessica S.
Norton, VA
This is a good product for dry and frizzy hair, it really tames it down nicely and smooths it out really well. It's well worth the price. I definitely recommend this product to others !
Kaitlyn R.
I have thick greasy hair which is the worst btw. But this product actually works on my hair and smells pretty nice too. I would recommend it to everyone because I think it would work on all hair types.
Rachel T.
Review for: it's a 10 miracle styling cream, 5 fl oz more...
This stuff...wow....I can not say enough good things about it. My hair was very damaged due to perms, highlight, dye and bleach. Its a ten saved my hair when I thought nothing could! Plus the smell is amazing!1
Cindy D.
Review for: it's a 10 miracle styling cream, 5 fl oz more...
I love this cream! I use it mostly to get that scrunched look with my hair. Luckily it doesn't stay in my hair when I try to wash it out and even holds when I am dancing the night away
Angie Z.
I have finally found a product that actually works! I have tried several products similar but my hair always ends up frizzy. This keeps it manageable!
Cindy D.
What style's have you used it for?
Reyna P.
Harbor City, CA
Does it hold curly hair?
Victoria R.
Is this product safe for colored hair?
Faith B.
Does this have a weird scent to it?