3 colors available

BY IT'S A 10

Does 10 Amazing Thing. for curly or straight hair. color protectant. delivers total definition. leaves hair styled and silky. boosts shine. eliminates frizz. seals split ends. defines & maintains style. provides thermal protection. increases elasticity. . see more...

• "This sruling cream is really good." in 1 review
  • "Great product for all hair types." in 1 review
samantha m.
samantha m.
It's a 10 miracle styling cream is another product that really stands up to its name! This haircare product works so good that you can really stop looking at any other hair creams! It's a 10 makes your hair so beautiful and smell beautiful too. This product will leave your hair looking it's best by being extremely soft and bouncy and flawless also the smell again is soo good!👍👍👍👍
Holly A.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
I have thin, straight hair and this product is worth it. My hair is often very tangly and dry. This keeps it protected against heat and styling tools. There isn't much of a smell. I would put the money out for this again.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick greasy hair which is the worst btw. But this product actually works on my hair and smells pretty nice too. I would recommend it to everyone because I think it would work on all hair types.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Norton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product for dry and frizzy hair, it really tames it down nicely and smooths it out really well. It's well worth the price. I definitely recommend this product to others !
TRACY G.
TRACY G.
Killeen, TX
We love this brand and are addicted to this cream! It will work for all and any hair types and it is also good for your hair.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
This product is amazing! The scent gets me every time! Not to mention my hair always feels silky smooth! Not sticky or greasy
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
This product for hair that is very dull and dry, ways down my hair and leaves it greasy will not purchase again
Seanae B.
Seanae B.
Gustine
The best part of this product is that it is to rock your hair straight or curly. It also has a color protectant for us that like to color our hair :)
Paige F.
Paige F.
I use this is my cousins hair but it's super sticky and doesn't wash out easily. I personally like bed head styling creams, but it did what I thought it would do.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps curly hair or wavy hair to become curly/curlier. A very thick formula so watch how much you use, and don't use it near roots
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
What style's have you used it for?
Reyna P.
Reyna P.
Harbor City, CA
Does it hold curly hair?
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Is this product safe for colored hair?
Faith B.
Faith B.
Does this have a weird scent to it?