It's a 10 Miracle Silk Express Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Tracy L.It's a 10 Miracle Silk Express Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Erin S.

BY IT'S A 10 #24 in Leave-In Conditioner

It's a 10 Miracle Silk Express Leave-In Product is a truly miraculous leave-in conditioner that goes beyond simple detangling, and offers a multi-functional formula guaranteed to add shine, control and a truly healthy look to your hair. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product achieves all of the following- instantly. see more...

• Is this really worth the price? How well does it work for really ...1 Answers
  • how is this different in comparison to the original?1 Answers
  • Is this leave-in conditioner heavy weight? Thank ...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
You can't go wrong with any of the it's a 10 leave in conditioners I've tried basically almost every single one and they all really help protect your hair and have 10 qualities to prove that it does ... it's a heat protectant... uv protectant .. shine ... anti breakage etc you won't find many hair products that have all those amazing benefits ! it's important to keep
your hair strong whether you use hot tools or not a lot of environmental factors contribute as well
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
I have a lot of hair that is thick and down to my back. After years of dying , bleaching, and using hot tools my hair was a mess. I couldn't even brush it but this stuff is really a miracle. It is the best thing ever!!!!! It detangles and has given life back to my hair withough all the stickyness and nastyness that some products leave behind if I could give this a 10 stars I would. I HIGHLY recommend this.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Wakefield, MA
If anyone has blonde hair like me..then you need this product! Yes I love the color of my hair but I don't like what the color makes my hair feel like, this stuff brings it back to life, Leaving my hair soft and manageable I keep repurchasing and will continue to repurchase because it's that good...in fact I like all products by this brand and the smell is fantasist too!
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Get that silky smooth luxurious look! Keep hair healthy and get that smooth polished look you want! So many benefits in one little bottle!! Easy to use just spray from shaft to ends of hair. This product will protect your hair from heat. As well as speed up drying time. A must have for thick hair! Purchase at a pro salon or Ulta Beauty. I highly recommend this product!
marina R.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I discovered this product years ago at a salon and since then I've been using it. Having curly hair that I've straighten since I was 12 and colored since I was 16, this product becomes a miracle for my dry and damaged hair. I've recommend it to all my girlfriends who now own a bottle of this stuff! I love it so much, I don't leave without it on vacation.
Mackenzi J.
Mackenzi J.
Somerset, KY
Out of all of Its a 10's leave-ins this one is my favorite!! I've actually used every one of their leave-ins so I feel like I'm a pretty good judge. My hair is heavily highlighted so dryness is an issue for me but this leave-I'm revives my hair and leaves it feeling soft and silky! 10 out of 10 would recommend it!!
This conditioner is one of my favorites however leaves my skin really flat and oily I just want it to look silky very effective though if u have dry hair the packaging is beautiful and this works better on dry / damaged blonde hair but I still love this product and recommend it and I would defiantly buy again
Regina R.
Regina R.
Does every single thing it says on the bottle! I only gave it 4 stars because I'm not a fan of the scent but it's not strong at all. It does wonders to my hair and I use it all the time! It's a great product because a little goes a long way and it is very effective! I definitely would recommend this.
jessica v.
jessica v.
Sacramento, CA
Love this product. I started using its a 10 when I began dying my hair about 4 years ago and is still using it today. This product is comparable to the miracle leave in and they both work amazing, high encourage others to use it to detangle knotted hair after showers or to help strengthen the hair.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Cincinnati, OH
My absolute favorite hair product! I have decently thin, very long hair that is always extremely hard to brush through. This leave in conditioner makes it so much easier! The smell is also amazing and I can still smell it when it's time for bed. I'd definitely recommend this for any hair type!
Sithet S.
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
Does this leave your hair silky smooth and not like you have greasy hair ?
Ciera C.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
How does this product work on natural curly hair? And how affordable is it?
Angela W.
Angela W.
Wixom, MI
Has anyone's honestly used this and liked it? If so how long and how often did you use it before noticing any positive results?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
What is the scent of this?
Mai.Tai ..
Mai.Tai ..
Is this leave in conditioner really worth the price? I've been wanting to try it but when I saw the $30 price on it at target, I put it back.