It's a 10 Miracle Silk Express Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Tracy L.It's a 10 Miracle Silk Express Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Erin S.

BY IT'S A 10 #28 in Leave-In Conditioner

It's a 10 Miracle Silk Express Leave-In Product is a truly miraculous leave-in conditioner that goes beyond simple detangling, and offers a multi-functional formula guaranteed to add shine, control and a truly healthy look to your hair. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product achieves all of the following- instantly. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey H.
Suring, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best leave in conditioning spray. There is nothing better than this! It’s a 10 IS A TEN!!! Smells great! Works AMAZING! I could have a tatted tangled awful mess and this will let me COMB through it with no problem!
It is on the pricier side but if you love your hair it’s so worth it!
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This worked great on my hair and I definitely noticed a difference when I used this. My hair is very dry and damaged and this really helped
I use this on my daughters hair everyday, the only thing that keeps the tangles out
Elizabeth G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Currently using this one on my hair. Easily a favorite. Smells great, leaves my dry, over-processed, baby fine hair silky and easy to comb through. Helps prevent breakage and definitely one I come back to again and again.
Octavia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only do I love the smell of this product in particular, but each of the it’s a 10 leave in spray’s are wonderful, I’ve used all of them in my hair personally, and I switch back-and-forth between the Silk express, and the keratin protein one. My hair is color treated and the added protein that these two offer is great for processed hair.
Jennifer D.
Hamilton
This is the best hair product I have ever used. It smells fantastic, and is so helpful at taming frizz. I have oily hair, and this does not weigh it down too much. It also is great at making my hair shiny. I like to use this before I blow dry my hair, because it helps it dry faster and protects it from heat. Love it!
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leave in conditioner is great! I use it after every time I shower in order to be able to brush through my always tangled hair. It prevents me from ripping out my hair and being able to comb through it. I continue to repurchase this product when I run out, however it is a bit expensive.
Amber D.
N Las Vegas
Works well adding moisture to my brittle hair. Caution using too much because can make greasy. Less is more! Made hair more manageable to brush and style. Pricing is a little higher but with the quality it's definitely worth the $$$. I would buy this product again.
Kirsti H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! It works so well and leaves my hair feeling soooo soft and smells so good! It’s not very expensive and does exactly what it’s supoosed to do! Helps with frizzy/damaged hair and my hair looks so healthy. Definitely satisfied and will continue to buy
Katie B.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this leave in. I️t detangles and leaves my hair super soft. It’s my favorite of this brand. The only thing I️ dislike is that I️t weighs my hair down a little, but it’s doable for the positive things I️ get out of the product.
Katelyn P.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wouldn’t say that I notice a huge difference all day as far as silliness when I use this, but it does feel less dry and brittle throughout the day. I think it’s best for damage repair and hydration but not focused on shine.
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
Does this leave your hair silky smooth and not like you have greasy hair ?
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
How does this product work on natural curly hair? And how affordable is it?
Mai.Tai ..
Is this leave in conditioner really worth the price? I've been wanting to try it but when I saw the $30 price on it at target, I put it back.
Angela W.
WIXOM, MI
Has anyone's honestly used this and liked it? If so how long and how often did you use it before noticing any positive results?
breonna d.
Corvallis, OR
How well does this work to get rid of bad knots in the hair? Does it help to pull them out easy with a comb?