It's a 10 Miracle Silk Conditioner uploaded by Kerry R.It's a 10 Miracle Silk Conditioner uploaded by Tammi M.It's a 10 Miracle Silk Conditioner uploaded by Sarah S.

BY IT'S A 10

Silk express miracle silk conditioner was designed with an ultra-silky formula to strengthen hair, improve elasticity and add vibrancy. Cuts down drying time - ultra-silky formula - strengthens hair - improves elasticity - adds vibrancy - enhances body in hair - environmental protector - ultra shine & manageability - deeply nourishing formula - prolongs color

• I've heard this conditioner really improves the shine and...1 Answers
  • I love "It's a 10 Leave in Conditioner". Is this product ...1 Answers
Stephanie A.
Raleigh
I use this every time I wash my hair, after shampooing & using my regular conditioner. I put it on after squeezing all the water from my hair, then wrap my hair in a towel and let it dry that way. It seems to help a lot with humidity frizziness. A little goes a long way.
Marissa C.
Lehi, UT
Addictive. Super easy to use and doesn't give you build up. I think it's great for color treated hair as long as you deep condition 2-4 times a month. I do my deep conditions weekly. I love this conditioner because my hair always feels soft and silky after I use it.
Amber B.
Simpsonville, KY
This stuff works! My hair is super curly and frizzy when I don't use the right products. This product is one of the only ones I have found to keep my locks smooth. The price point is decent and I hope my hair never adapts to this!
stefffa K.
This conditioner smells AMAZING! Out of every conditioner I’ve ever owned, this one smells the best! I️ love all of the it’s a 10 products I’ve ever tried. You can buy this at Ulta or at the salon. They are a little pricey, but they’re definitely worth it
Michelle M.
Barnegat
This product is amazing! Loved how soft my hair felt after using. I've tried similar products, but this one seemed to be more lightweight and really was a great moisturizer for my typically dry scalp and hair.
Shurie R.
Beaverton, OR
This stuff is the BOMB! I absolutely love this line and especially the silk products. They leave my hair feeling brand new and silky soft. I am able to run my fingers through easily and have no tangles!
Eizabeth G.
Louisville
I didn't find anything special about this especially for the price, there have been plenty of sulfate free deep conditioners I have found from the drugstore that are a fraction of the price that work better than this.
Kerry R.
Middletown , CT
This product is IT! I love it! Even though it's pricey, it works so well. My son has naturally curly hair and I have been on a quest for two years to find a product that actually works!! This not only smells great but leaves his beautiful curls soft and easy to manage! Highly recommended!!
Tammi M.
Love all It's a 10 products and this is one of my favs. It makes your hair feel like absolute silk even with my bleached highlights and pink color and having naturally curly hair I have no tangles or snarls ever
Elizabeth G.
Lancaster, SC
This product is definitely my MVP product. It may be a bit pricey, but it completely brought my hair back to life. After just a few uses, my hair was stronger and looked much much healthier. This product and a few others on the Miracle 10 brand really saved my hair from looking damaged and bad. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Rosemary H.
I've heard this conditioner really improves the shine and texture of your hair. Does it really work as well as everyone says?
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love "It's a 10 Leave in Conditioner". Is this product just as good? I would love to try it, but hang up on spending a lot of money on products I don't know much about, or know how effective they are.