It's a 10 Miracle Shine Spray

Description:

It's a 10 Miracle Shine Spray - brilliant shine, strength, and protection in just a spritz. Adding the finishing touch to any type of hair, the It's a 10 Miracle Shine Spray is the simple and effective way to impart lustrous, healthy shine. Designed to be equally effective on wet or dry hair, Miracle Shine Spray uses powerful natural ingredients to help smooth curly and straight styles while also healing the hair shaft to bring out hair's own healthy shine.

Chamomile extract, silk amino acids, noni extract, ylang ylang extract, hemp oil, red tea extract, babassu seed oil.

It's a 10 Miracle Shine Spray ? I'm so sick of my dull hair I need a pick me up!! How's the smell and does this add a glossy look?
Does this product leave your hair lol ok’ing greasy at all??
I have used this brands products before. But I'm curious if this leaves your hair feeling clammy or like you have product in?
Start your review of It's a 10 Miracle Shine Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Loved this so much! I wanna buy again. It’s a good value, not too pricey. I think it’s about $9. A little goes a long way too so the product can last for a while. I only apply to my tips and it helped make them noticeably shinier and less frizzy
Tampa, FL
Not only does this leave your hair feeling silky and soft but it fights frizz like no other. I live in Florida where the weather is nasty humid all the time and this spray helps my hair stay sleek. Not to mention it smells amazing and the mist is such a fine spray.
Mars, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
It's a 10 Miracle Shine Spray This is a must have product for my hair care! Has 10 claimes: weightless shine, softens course hair, improves elasticity, antixidant, enviromental protection, Thermal protection, Imparts control and manigability, seals and protects hair, and locks in moisture. I can say it meats all expectation. In fact this is the only thing keeping my dry prosessed hair in chlorine and heat all summer for looking a frizzy mess!! LOVE LOVE LOVE and highly recomment for dry , frizzy, hard to handle hair. You can put it on wet or dry hair. Since I use other Miracle product on my when hair I choose to use this on my dry hair and it works like a dream! 😍😍
Scranton, PA
If you're a stylist or someone who loves shiny healthy looking hair than this product is great to have in your makeup bag! The spray is light weight and adds that coveted shine. Keep the spray toward the middle of your head as applying to the top can make it greasy and applying too close to the bottom can make it stringy. It's a great investment, especially for those days in between washes!
Frisco, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This has brought my hair back to life! Due to all the coloring and heat damage I’ve exposed my hair to over the years, my hair has lacked the shine it once had. I love how this product isn’t greasy, doesn’t weigh my hair down, or create build up on my scalp. I sprits it in my hair after I blow dry or style my hair and it adds so much shine. My hair looks so much healthier! I will for sure purchase this spray again.
boston
This product is a holy grail for me. It works so well with a sleek straight hair look. It adds high shine to hair without leaving it looking or feeling greasy and it also smells fantastic. Highly recommend just be careful to not spray this too close to your roots!
It’s a 10 is literally a miracle in a bottle. I naturally have brown black hair and i bleached it about 5 time you get to s silvery ashy blonde. Eventually my hair was fried so I dyed it back to black lol. You were still able to see the frizziness but this helped bring my hair back to life!
Philadelphia, PA
I like this product and it give your hair shines. Works well when I'm straightening my hair or keeping it curly. Can't put too close to my roots because it will turn my hair greasy real fast. Otherwise a product I really like just be careful to use towards the ends of your hair.
Saint Martinville
Really love this product. Helps with tangled in my children’s hair. Leave a healthy look Affordable great quality. Hydrated hair Leaves shine and does damage repair. Overall satisfied and would recommend to others
new york
This might sound crazy, but the bottle I buy from the store seems to put more moisture in my hair than the Amazon bottle... Starting to question whether it's legit. I can feel a difference in my hair between the two.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Painesville , OH