BY IT'S A 10

Description:

It's a 10 Miracle Shine Spray - brilliant shine, strength, and protection in just a spritz. Adding the finishing touch to any type of hair, the It's a 10 Miracle Shine Spray is the simple and effective way to impart lustrous, healthy shine. Designed to be equally effective on wet or dry hair, Miracle Shine Spray uses powerful natural ingredients to help smooth curly and straight styles while also healing the hair shaft to bring out hair's own healthy shine.

Chamomile extract, silk amino acids, noni extract, ylang ylang extract, hemp oil, red tea extract, babassu seed oil.

• I have used this brands products before. But I'm curious ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new frizz control serum. My con...1 Answers
  • I have really curly hair and it's hard to keep it looking...1 Answers
Victoria V.
Grayson
I gave 5 stars because I LOVE LOVE these products. it’s a 10 is great for curly and tangly hair, it might be a little high in price for some products but still affordable and great quality. the leave in conditioner makes my hair feel so soft and easy to brush. i always recommend their products to every one who asks me about my curly mess of hair.
Britny S.
Tampa
I use my shine spray all summer when the pool chlorine is harsh on the look of my hair. Makes it shiny and feel soft. I’d recommend for dry or colored hair. Kinda pricey but worth the price for healthy feeling and looking hair
Tara K.
Hair gets dull after a little while not getting colored, heat damaged etc. I spritz this gem in my hair and it truly brings it back to life with a lightweight yet luxurious shine! I love this stuff so much and recommend it to everyone!
Kiley K.
Absolutely in love with this product! It makes my hair look so shiny and healthy. I apply it to my hair everyday and get so many compliments on how my hair looks good and shiny. I have been using this product for years
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
This is one of my all-time favorite hairsprays for creative, hard to hold styles. It is a very, very strong hold, but at the same time, not hard or stiff to the touch. It is a good value for the price and I would highly recommend it to anyone who needs that extra bit of hold. this is a great hairspray! I used this product for a few years. I have thicker frizzy hair and it keeps it in place. It doesn't have a bad smell and it has good hold. This product definitely meets my expectations. It is more on the pricey side, so I'm not able to purchase it as much as I'd like. Overall I enjoy this product and would definitely recommend it.
Josie S.
boston
This product is a holy grail for me. It works so well with a sleek straight hair look. It adds high shine to hair without leaving it looking or feeling greasy and it also smells fantastic. Highly recommend just be careful to not spray this too close to your roots!
Jovi P.
It’s a 10 is literally a miracle in a bottle. I naturally have brown black hair and i bleached it about 5 time you get to s silvery ashy blonde. Eventually my hair was fried so I dyed it back to black lol. You were still able to see the frizziness but this helped bring my hair back to life!
Marlene H.
This miracle shine spray really is a miracle. I use this before and after using any type of heat on my hair such as blow dryer, curler, etc. It really protects from heat and also makes my hair super shiny and look less damaged. Love it!
Cayla E.
Novi, MI
This product is very nice in moderation, i used too much one time and it made my hair feel weird. It makes your hair look healthy if you use the right amount! It is pricey but I would bu it again because it does the job
Katelin N.
Pearland
i love this product so much it so easy to use and i spray one time after a take a shower and i blow dry it. After it’s fully dry you can feel a big difference in ur hair especially if u have dry hairIt's a 10 Miracle Shine Spray
Jenny M.
what exactly does this product really seem to do? Is it really worth it?
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Does this product leave your hair looking greasy?
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
How do you use this product. Can I use it along with the it's a 10 leave in conditioner or would that be too much
monica w.
Is this an oily product, or more like a lotion?
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
I've seen the it's a 10 in stores. is it worth the money? Is this something that would be good for thick curly hair?!

back