BY IT'S A 10

Does 10 Things Instantly Sulfate Free Sodium Chloride Free Paraben Free Keratin Protein Infused Prevents Breakage Preserves Hair Color Restores Elasticity Protects From Sun Damage Locks Out Humidity Protects From Thermal Styling Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With It's A 10&Reg; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of It's A 10&Reg;.&Nbsp; It's A 10&Reg; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A It's A 10&Reg; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• Will this shampoo rehydrate damaged hair? Also will it work with ...1 Answers
  • I use the conditioner and leave in regularly and it is heavenly, ...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo help with frizz? I have wavy, frizzy 2b hair, a...1 Answers
it's a 10 miracle shampoo plus keratin
  • "This stuff works wonders and is definitely worth the price, I love products with keratin in it because I've noticed that it really helps with the strength of my hair and just overall makes my hair glisten, look, and feel healthy." in 1 review
  • "It is expensive and hard to find, but I did find pretty good deals on it on Amazon." in 1 review
  • "My Boyfriend bought me the It's a 10 with keratin and I use it every time I wash my hair for straight, shiny, soft, and smooth hair every time with out the need for a flat iron! " in 1 review
  • "A Good Shampoo to Use, keep in mind it is sulfate free so it will not suds up like normal shampoo but will clean you hair just as good." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend using a different line for shampoo and conditioner and then using this line's miracle leave-in product as a hair mask or detangler. " in 1 review
Kaitlin B.
Review for: it's a 10 miracle shampoo plus keratin more...
After I had my son I noticed I was losing hair which is completely normal. I started using this shampoo and I could see a difference in a week! Other people were noticing too. It is expensive which is the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. 5oz is roughly 25 dollars.
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
This is so good for dry hair I love it I even use it on my 4yo daughter and 2yo son. It makes our hair easy to brush and so healthy looking and feeling. It smells good and clean too. Definitely recommend.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Great brand and does everything it claims to promise. Even my boyfriend uses it and loves it! The smell is amazing, the lather is great, and because the product goes along way, you have it for a long time.
Stephanie U.
Denver, CO
A friend let me borrow this and I was a bit skeptical at first but.. WOW this shampoo does wonders! I didnt think a shampoo could leave my hair so soft, smooth, and shiny. The actual shampoo is a bit thick so i find myself using more than i probably should but its totally worth it! Love its a 10!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I seriously LOVE this stuff. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel so extremely soft. My mom used it a lot when I was younger so it reminds me of her which is nice and comforting. It doesn't leave a harsh residue in my experience. I like to use it as a detangler.
Savannah R.
The Colony, TX
I love the leave in conditioner spray so I thought I would give this a try. It smells sooooo good but it just isn't anything special. It didn't improve my hair over time and didn't wow me like I thought it would. If this was cheaper I would maybe continue to buy it but use a lot of anti-frizz serum but seeing that it's so expensive, I will pass on repurchasing in the future
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
I appreciate most "it's a 10" products, the leave in conditioners have done work on my ends. The smell is tolerable and it helps protect my hair when using heated tools. The shampoo however, even next to an Aussie brand doesn't do much. I don't feel my hair is any stronger or smoother using this over a cheaper drug store alternative like Aussie. I'll save my money next time and continue with the leave in conditioner.
Teresa C.
Review for: It's A 10 Miracle Shampoo Plus Keratin, 33.8 Fluid Ounce more...
My friend introduced me to it's a 10 a few months ago and since then I have been hooked. I haven't been able to stop using it. The shampoo leaves my hair feeling super clean without it feeling damaged like how cheaper shampoo makes your hair feel after you wash it. By far one of my favorite brand of shampoo & conditioner there is.
Nhung N.
Deducting a star for price.

It does work very well but there's not a huge difference between this brand and the other drug store brands I use. It may be because my hair isn't a bleached color, it has natural high lights but I'm not sure it's helping or damaging my hair. It has a great smell like many of its other products
Tarah G.
I've been searching for a shampoo that will work well with my color treated, damaged hair. Because of my dry hair but oily scalp, it can be hard finding what works, but this does. It conditions my hair, leaving it silky, and smooth. Plus, I've noticed the bottle is lasting me longer than other brands.
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
Where can I find this product?
Samantha T.
Is this product really worth the price? I have heard that it is good just don't want to spend all the money and it not be worth it .
Frances L.
Ponce, Puerto Rico
Is this good for fine hair? Would love to try it but many shampoos and conditioners weigh my hair down!
Dani L.
Fairfield, CA
Does anyone recommend this shampoo for color treated hair? Also I have very long hair and thick too, do they carry diffferent oz bottles? Does a little amount go a long way? How does it leave your hair feeling afterwards the use and do you guys recommend to pair it with its a 10 conditioner?
Jody D.
I use the conditioner and leave in regularly and it is heavenly, but I received a bottle of the shampoo for Christmas and hope it is just as awesome. Please tell me it is?!