it's a 10 miracle shampoo plus keratin

Does 10 Things Instantly Sulfate Free Sodium Chloride Free Paraben Free Keratin Protein Infused Prevents Breakage Preserves Hair Color Restores Elasticity Protects From Sun Damage Locks Out Humidity Protects From Thermal Styling Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With It's A 10&Reg; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of It's A 10&Reg;.&Nbsp; It's A 10&Reg; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A It's A 10&Reg; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

Does this make your fair flat? Worth the price?
How do you like this? Too heavy for fine hair?
Is it safe for keratin treated hair?
Start your review of it's a 10 miracle shampoo plus keratin!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It is expensive and hard to find, but I did find pretty good deals on it on Amazon.” in 1 review
“I would recommend using a different line for shampoo and conditioner and then using this line's miracle leave-in product as a hair mask or detangler. ” in 1 review
“...price, I love products with keratin in it because I've noticed that it really helps with the strength of my hair and just overall makes my hair glisten, look, and feel healthy.” in 1 review
“My Boyfriend bought me the It's a 10 with keratin and I use it every time I wash my hair for straight, shiny, soft, and smooth hair every time with out the need for a flat iron! ” in 1 review
“I love the leave in conditioner, hair spray, and dry shampoo so I thought this would be a good addition to add to my daily routine.” in 1 review
El Paso, TX
This is a miracle in a bottle! I remember a time when I fried my hair so badly from over bleaching it and I thought the only way to fix it was to cut it all off. Luckily a friend of mine recommended this shampoo and leave in treatment to me. Sure enough after a week of using it my hair was back to being manageable! It's pretty expensive but well worth buying in case of emergencies lol.
Belmont, MI
it's a 10 miracle shampoo plus keratin uploaded by Haley B.
Absolutely YES. I seriously cannot get over this shampoo/line. It really works miracles! I just wrote a huge review on the conditioner from this line and I feel the exact way about this shampoo. Please check out the conditioner review. I highly recommend this!!
Lk In The Hls, IL
I freaking love this stuff, it's like magic in a bottle! I tried the silk one and the daily one without keratin and I gravitate more to this one. The smell is amazing and it leaves my hair so soft and shiny it's amazing!! This is really expensive so be prepared
Los Angeles
i had dyed my hair about 5 times and bleached it twice within 6 months and this did wonders for my hair. my hair is silky and healthy again. it didn’t dry out my hair or anything. this will leave your hair feeling the best it’s ever been.
Fort Lauderdale
I absolutely love this shampoo! Yes it’s quite pricey but it doesn’t use harsh or harmful chemicals and it leaves the hair feeling clean, healthy and shinny. Your hair will feel smooth without leaving a waxy residue behind.
This is a nice shampoo! However, it isn’t one of my favorites only because I don’t notice that it does anything spectacular to my hair for the price. It has a nice, clean smell. I probably won’t repurchase because I have other top favorites!
Tampa
it's a 10 miracle shampoo plus keratin uploaded by Luna M.
Thank God for It’s a 10! This has changed my curls! Not only does it have many benefits from detangling, to conditioning to strengthening but it’s also helped to prevent frizz and continual shine and softness to my hair
I love love love this product. It’s a drugstore brand that provides professional results for hair that has been keratin treated (Brazilian blowout). It smells good, lathers well and is sulfate free! I 100% recommend.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this product. I felt a different in my hair when using this. It was shinier & stronger from the Keratin. A little bit pricey but definitely worth the investment to have shinier & healthier hair!
This is a great product for most all hair types. I find conditioner overload can wish down my hair sometimes do I can just use this shampoo every other wash and still have silky smooth hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...