BY IT'S A 10

Does 10 Things Instantly Sulfate Free Sodium Chloride Free Paraben Free Keratin Protein Infused Prevents Breakage Preserves Hair Color Restores Elasticity Protects From Sun Damage Locks Out Humidity Protects From Thermal Styling Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With It's A 10&Reg; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of It's A 10&Reg;.&Nbsp; It's A 10&Reg; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A It's A 10&Reg; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• Will this shampoo rehydrate damaged hair? Also will it work with ...1 Answers
  • I use the conditioner and leave in regularly and it is heavenly, ...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo help with frizz? I have wavy, frizzy 2b hair, a...1 Answers
it's a 10 miracle shampoo plus keratin
  • "I would recommend using a different line for shampoo and conditioner and then using this line's miracle leave-in product as a hair mask or detangler. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff works wonders and is definitely worth the price, I love products with keratin in it because I've noticed that it really helps with the strength of my hair and just overall makes my hair glisten, look, and feel healthy." in 1 review
  • "A Good Shampoo to Use, keep in mind it is sulfate free so it will not suds up like normal shampoo but will clean you hair just as good." in 1 review
  • "It is expensive and hard to find, but I did find pretty good deals on it on Amazon." in 1 review
  • "smells good but pretty pricey for sure... being a newlywed my husband and i try to watch what we spend our money on and i can't really see the point of dropping this much money on shampoo... really makes your hair feel good but still don't see myself dropping $30-45 on shampoo and conditioner just because it smells good... " in 1 review
Shea B.
Shea B.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is by far one of the best shampoos that I have been able to find that is both easy and convenient to find in stores as well as a great quality product. Although it is a bit pricey the product is definitely worth it. It is sulfate free, sodium chloride free, paraben free, as well as it contains keratin protein which helps to strengthen the hair and prevent breakage.
Darian S.
Darian S.
Cowpens, SC
I can't sing the praises of this product loud enough. I have literally been using it for 3 years and refuse to use anything else. My hair is platinum blonde and down to my backside, and with the assistance of It's a 10, it is extremely healthy. It is a little pricey, but I can promise that it is worth every penny.
Lexus D.
Lexus D.
Shampoo makes your hair feel and smell amazing! It works well on my colored hair and does a great job at repairing my dead ends. Although it is pricey it is very effective. I could see a difference just after a few washes. If you have the money to splurge on it, i recommend.
Britian R.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously LOVE this stuff. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel so extremely soft. My mom used it a lot when I was younger so it reminds me of her which is nice and comforting. It doesn't leave a harsh residue in my experience. I like to use it as a detangler.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo makes wonders of your hair. I love this shampoo and brand. It leaves hair soft and no tangles, smells good. It gives it volume, helps with split ends and breakage. Its magical! I highly recommend the leave in conditioner as well with keratin.
Spanky M.
Spanky M.
Geneva, OH
Absolutely amazing product. Just received as a gift a week ago and it has completely transformed my hair. I dye my hair maybe 4 times a year, so I feel like my hair is stagnant between dyes. This product brought back smoothness and moisture!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Cypress, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have chemically bleach hair, and this makes my hair feel good. However, I'm not in love. I don't feel it lathers well, and I have to use so much product to make it feel clean. I find myself never reaching for it. I won't be repurchasing.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
I have really thick curly hair and always had to use a leave in conditioner otherwise my hair would get really frizzy. When I use this shampoo and the deep conditioner I can just let my hair air dry and it looks great. I love this stuff.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love this shampoo! It smells absolutely amazing and you don't need to use very much of it for it to do the job! I know a lot of hairstylists recommend it because it's super healthy for your hair and leaves it feeling AMAZING
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo leaves my hair silky soft. It doesn't foam up much due to its sulphate free formula. I wash twice with this and use a mask for conditioner. I have been using it for 2 months now and have to say I really enjoy it.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Bear creek, NC
Where can I find this product?
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Is this product really worth the price? I have heard that it is good just don't want to spend all the money and it not be worth it .
Dani L.
Dani L.
Fairfield, CA
Does anyone recommend this shampoo for color treated hair? Also I have very long hair and thick too, do they carry diffferent oz bottles? Does a little amount go a long way? How does it leave your hair feeling afterwards the use and do you guys recommend to pair it with its a 10 conditioner?
Frances L.
Frances L.
Ponce, Puerto Rico
Is this good for fine hair? Would love to try it but many shampoos and conditioners weigh my hair down!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Does this shampoo help with frizz? I have wavy, frizzy 2b hair, and I really want to know!