BY IT'S A 10

Does 10 Things Instantly Sulfate Free Sodium Chloride Free Paraben Free Keratin Protein Infused Prevents Breakage Preserves Hair Color Restores Elasticity Protects From Sun Damage Locks Out Humidity Protects From Thermal Styling Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With It's A 10&Reg; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of It's A 10&Reg;.&Nbsp; It's A 10&Reg; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A It's A 10&Reg; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• Will this shampoo rehydrate damaged hair? Also will it wo...1 Answers
  • I use the conditioner and leave in regularly and it is he...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo help with frizz? I have wavy, frizzy 2b...1 Answers
it's a 10 miracle shampoo plus keratin
  • "A Good Shampoo to Use, keep in mind it is sulfate free so it will not suds up like normal shampoo but will clean you hair just as good." in 1 review
  • "I love the leave in conditioner, hair spray, and dry shampoo so I thought this would be a good addition to add to my daily routine." in 1 review
  • "This stuff works wonders and is definitely worth the price, I love products with keratin in it because I've noticed that it really helps with the strength of my hair and just overall makes my hair glisten, look, and feel healthy." in 1 review
  • "It is expensive and hard to find, but I did find pretty good deals on it on Amazon." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend using a different line for shampoo and conditioner and then using this line's miracle leave-in product as a hair mask or detangler. " in 1 review
Alyah A.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: it's a 10 miracle shampoo plus keratin more...
I have finally found a shampoo that I really love and works for me which is great because I've been on the hunt for some time now. I have tried a variety of shampoos and many of them have left my hair greasy or really dried out. I was afraid to try this though because I did read reviews where this didn't work out for a couple people but I'm glad I picked this up. This feels really good on my hair and it lathers nicely which is a big plus. This leaves my hair really nice and clean. I do hate though how its like $20 for a small bottle but then again its shampoo so you don't use much.
Jacki T.
Review for: no color, It's A 10 Miracle Shampoo Plus Keratin, 33.8 Fluid Ounce, it's a 10 Miracle Shampoo Plus Keratin, 33.8 fl oz, it's a 10 miracle shampoo plus keratin more...
Love this product. It is virtually weightless and makes my hair feel extremely healthy. The keratin added into this product assists with the building blocks that make up the protein in the hair. This allows your hair to become and remain stronger, healthier and more vivacious.

One thing to note about this product is that it does not lather like your traditional shampoos. There are no sulfates or parabens in this shampoo so you won’t have to worry about unnecessary build up.
Lauren W.
Review for: it's a 10 miracle shampoo plus keratin more...
I’ve been using this shampoo off and on for about 2 years and I always go back to it. It is on more of the expensive side for me when it comes to shampoo, but it’s really worth it to me. It makes my hair so soft and silky. I always notice my hair is in much better shape when I’m using it. I do find though that I have to use a lot in order to coat all my hair/scalp because it’s so thick and doesn’t spread that great. But I love the scent and how it makes my hair feel.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Review for: It's A 10 Miracle Shampoo Plus Keratin, 33.8 Fluid Ounce more...
We use this shampoo to give to guests when they come over and they love it! I’ve used it occasionally and it really does leave my hair leaving clean, frizz free etc. My only complaint is that it doesn’t leave my hair as shiny clean as my Brazilian Blowout Anti-Frizz Shampoo & Conditioner 24-ounce bottles does
Daisy Z.
I have to bleach blonde hair so shampoo helps me keep my hair healthy. I love how it helps my hair grow faster. I definitely will keep re-purchasing it. This is great for color treated hair or anyone looking to grow out their hair.
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Review for: it's a 10 miracle shampoo plus keratin more...
Makes my hair feel like silk! Love the smell, and how much healthier my hair looks and feels. I have especially dry and damaged hair (bleaching, chlorine, and heat styling) and this product works really well
Chelsea M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: it's a 10 miracle shampoo plus keratin more...
This product provides a great lather for being sulfate free. It also moisturizes my hair well and cleanses my scalp decently. I was initially drawn to this product because of the keratin in it, and I feel that my hair is healthier because of it.
Kaitlin B.
Review for: it's a 10 miracle shampoo plus keratin more...
After I had my son I noticed I was losing hair which is completely normal. I started using this shampoo and I could see a difference in a week! Other people were noticing too. It is expensive which is the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. 5oz is roughly 25 dollars.
Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: it's a 10 miracle shampoo plus keratin more...
This might be a pricey shampoo but it is totally worth the price tag. My hair has never felt stronger and felt better. It also makes my hair super shines and just all around healthier. All without making my hair ever feel greasy! And it smells amazing!!
Stephanie U.
Denver, CO
A friend let me borrow this and I was a bit skeptical at first but.. WOW this shampoo does wonders! I didnt think a shampoo could leave my hair so soft, smooth, and shiny. The actual shampoo is a bit thick so i find myself using more than i probably should but its totally worth it! Love its a 10!
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
Where can I find this product?
Samantha T.
Is this product really worth the price? I have heard that it is good just don't want to spend all the money and it not be worth it .
Frances L.
Ponce, Puerto Rico
Is this good for fine hair? Would love to try it but many shampoos and conditioners weigh my hair down!
Dani L.
Fairfield, CA
Does anyone recommend this shampoo for color treated hair? Also I have very long hair and thick too, do they carry diffferent oz bottles? Does a little amount go a long way? How does it leave your hair feeling afterwards the use and do you guys recommend to pair it with its a 10 conditioner?
Jody D.
I use the conditioner and leave in regularly and it is heavenly, but I received a bottle of the shampoo for Christmas and hope it is just as awesome. Please tell me it is?!