It's a 10 Miracle Pliable Paste

BY IT'S A 10

Description:

Does 10 things instantly. Non-residue formula. Adds shine. Conditions & moisturizes. Never stiff or gunky. Washes out easily. Sophisticated men's fragrance. Extended memory hold Pliable textureControls frizz Increases fullness Non residue formula Adds shine Conditions and moisturizes Never stiff or gunky Washes out easily Sophisticated men’s fragrance

It's a 10 Miracle Pliable Paste
Lynn D.
las vegas
This is very moisturizing and feels amazing on hair and after it uses up very fast just using once a week so it’s alright in that factor very effective and useful but on the more pricy side but oh well
Lenora a.
Greenwood, FL
I love using this to style my toddlers hair. It doesn't dry hard like most gels so he can still move his hair around without it hurting or pulling his hair. His hair style usually last all day once it's applied. The only reason for not giving it 5 stars is sometimes it can leave a small amount of white residue behind.
Kaylee N.
Augusta, WI
My fiancé has been looking for a good hair product that will hold but not feel or look like a rock, and one day I came home with this as I got my leave in conditioner for it's a 10, and he LOVED it! I even use it on my 3 year old when he wants to look like daddy and it holds all day!
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I can not say enough great things about this product. After dying my hair a couple times, I felt there was nothing I could do to keep my ends alive. I’d use this product 1-2 a week and leave it in for 15-20 minutes and feel my hair was completely brought back to life.
Kelsey C.
olathe, ks
My husband loves this product! He is mixed, and has very odd textured hair. He likes this product because it doesn’t leave the hair crunchy, still pliable but gives it some direction. Great product to introduce men to hair products as it’s very easy to use!
Brandi💘 M.
I am a hairdresser and when I cut a man's hair and do some finishing touches, put a little product in the hair,  style him out this is one of my go tos. A little goes a long way. It is great if you like something that gives texture and sculpted.  Great for the Dean Winchester haircut if you know what  I mean wink wink 😍
♡Hope ♡.
Works super well to my hair specifically, and the rest of my family. When I use this is helps me hair to have more volume, and style to it. I would highly recommend to anyone with hair similar to mine.
Leslie K.
My boyfriend using this and it's his first time using this brand. He claims he likes it but it still leaves his hair looking too dry and not the crisp gel look he likes going for. He still likes it, just uses it for a more casual look than work look.
Jayne C.
Biloxi, MS
I used this for my sons hair.. seems to hold well in his hair.. by the end of the school day it needs some fixing do to football.. but overall I like the pliability
Jennifer S.
West Bloomfield Township
My boyfriend has such an unruly beard and this stuff really helps tame it. No more hairs sticking straight out. He has red course curly hair.