BY IT'S A 10

It's a 10 Miracle Oil plus Keratin

Start your review of It's a 10 Miracle Oil plus Keratin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Sabrina M.
My mom got me hooked on this. I use it almost every time I wash my hair. It helps my hair remain shiny. Also it smells great
Katie H.
Chicago
This amazing product is part of my hair routine. I use it after every shower to help with the shine, split ends and frizz. It’s a little pricey but so worth it and lasts a long time. This is something I can’t love without!
Retno G.
Michigan
Love this smell better than the purple cap. Use it after i wash my hair while my hair damo. Make my hair easy to comb and feel soft.
Stephanie H.
Revere, MA
This stuff is the absolute best thing ever! A little goes a very long way. I always put a small amount in my hair before I straighten it and the results are amazing!!! No need to apply it everyday either. It leaves just the right amount of shine without making hair look oily or greasy. The only downsize is the cost, but of course if you want something good you have to pay money for it!
Britney K.
Fleming Isle, FL
This was a wonderful product and definitely made a difference in my hair. My hair feels softer and stronger since using this product .
Chantelle A.
This is my go to solution for when I get out of the shower. It's great for detangling hair and not leaving a greasy. Just moisturize!It's a 10 Leave-In Conditioner Plus Keratin
this product is amazing for my hair. it's amazing for shine it pretty much fixes damaged hair and hydrates your hair. it compares to no other it's amazing.
Sarah V.
Tempe, AZ
This stuff is great! I got it when I got my haircut for the first time in like six months. My hair desperately needed some taking care of and my hair has stayed soft and healthy ever since. I still straighten and blowdry my hair and feel it helps to reduce my split ends!
Maddie S.
Amazing product for damaged or dry hair. You cant use too much otherwise it just gets too greasy. A little goes a long way. Use after the shower on damp hair for best results.
Christina H.
Hanford , CA
I didn't like this. It's great for de-tangeling but it's very hard to style after you blow dry. Maybe it's just too heavy for my hair type.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?