BY IT'S A 10

It's a 10 Miracle Oil plus Keratin

Start your review of It's a 10 Miracle Oil plus Keratin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Deisy S.
Bakersfield , CA
This is great for after showering. It’s not too heavy on the hair. Has a good scent.
Susan W.
Advance
It’s good but I have found better and it comes in travel sizes so I like that. It is good.
Sara W.
malvern
This product leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and it smells amazing! I put it on after styling my hair. Makes my hair less frizzy and it doesn’t make my hair look oily. I would highly recommend this product!
Angela D.
Wilmington, NC
My hair was the healthiest when I used this product. I loved putting a few drops in my conditioner to give my hair that extra care it needed
DylJade W.
Longwood , FL
Literally the crowned jewel of leave In conditioner. I was using it way before the head stylist at the salon recommended using it. I swear by it for anybody. I’ve never been more impressed by a product ever. So much shine and good feels after one use.
Brishna H.
Glen Allen , VA
Perfect! In love with it! Since my hair is overly dry and damaged, I use this oil plus Keratin leave in conditioner after shower and my hair feel nice and soft until next time I wash my hair! It’s one of my favorite leave in conditioner for my hair 🙌🏼
Tashia H.
Brownwood
I love this it really makes your hair shiny and beautiful . I try to use it every day
Mandy M.
Butler, PA
This is my favorite thing to use. My hair loves it as much as I do. It just leaves my hair feeling so healthy without being heavy. And it doesn’t feel weird after it’s been in my hair. I love it.
Jacy M.
IN
I pamper myself with my Miracle Oil and use it sparingly! I love the way it makes my hair feel so silky and healthy. A little bit of this liquid gold goes a long way, so be carful on the amount you use. I only use one pump, which is maybe pea-sized, and it's plenty for my medium length hair. Buy any product in the It's A 10 line and you won't be disappointed!
Kara L.
Greenville, NC
I've been using this for almost 10 years. (Since I first started working in a salon)
It's a great product that I would highly recommend for anyone looking to use less products to manage more aspects of your hair. I use it after every time I wash my hair!
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?