BY IT'S A 10

It's a 10 Miracle Oil plus Keratin

Start your review of It's a 10 Miracle Oil plus Keratin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Casey G.
It's so great love this stuff ! Smells good is not heavy or makes my hair greasy love it's a 10
Lauri  B.
Auburn, WA
This is my favorite leave in EVER. I love the Keratin addition to it. I used to use the original until I found this. It totally strengthens my hair!
Erin K.
Apple Valley, CA
This product goes along way, don't use a lot or ur hair gets a bit greasy. I think it's affordable and very effective. I use once a week
Kristen Y.
Porter ranch, CA
I use this everytime after I shower. I apply it when my hair is damp and then blow dry it through. This leaves my hair with volume, shine, and smooth AF! Lol. It is one of my favorite hair products. It is worth the price! It works wonders to my hair.
Nancy G.
Denver
It’s a 10 is really a 10! I love this product! I used it every time I wash my hair I’ll towel dry them apply then comb through
Tanya D.
Tacoma , WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg this is the best stuff ever!! I can almost feel it right now. You only need a few drops and it works so good. The smell is amazing and the shine is ridiculous!
jessica d.
North Zulch
this is SUCH a great conditioner! i really love all of its a 10’s products but the leave in is my favorite and most used, it makes my hair feel less damaged and silky smooth. i would recommend it to everyone needing some added moisture to your hair
Kelsey M.
Chandler, IN
This is my go to leave in conditioner. I have very long hair and it's hard to comb out after washing. This makes it more manablie and soft. My hair isn't the softest or healthiest and this really helps it.
Sheridan G.
Boulder
Makes my hair so soft and manageable for styling. Helps with split ends a ton. A little goes a long way
Coco B.
Chicago
This product leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and tamed as if I had gotten a keratin treatment! I’m always looking for an excuse to use less heat on my hair and this product makes me feel confident in sporting my natural curls + it smells great!
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?