BY IT'S A 10

It's a 10 Miracle Oil plus Keratin

Start your review of It's a 10 Miracle Oil plus Keratin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Sadie G.
Baltimore
Great product! I recommend this to all my friends! Easy to apply and literally works miracles for your hair!
Danielle C.
Rayville, LA
I started using this and the serum on my hair and I love them both. Although I do find that it is a little pricey to purchase it. Maybe if you can find a coupon or something on it, it is definitely worth trying!
grace m.
fisk
Game changer! Life Saver! I use this every time i get out of the shower. I have really bad tangles and when i use this stuff It makes my hair super soft with no tangles! This is a life saver, truly!
Christina k.
Sarnia, ON
I love this product so much. It makes my hair super smooth and shiny. I would recommend this to anyone. Get it at ulta so you get points for it
Christine M.
El Dorado Hls, CA
I honestly don’t know what I would do without this product. I’ve used it consistently, and constantly. It protects my hair and gives me a very smooth finish.
Janel T.
Hartford, CT
Again this product is a godsend and a must if you color and use heat on your hair regularly like i do. I love the addition of keratin
Caitlynn L.
Mesquite
LOVEThis stuff. It’s my holy grail it works wonders!! Try it! It’s so amazing!! It’s so expensive but it’s worth it I promise. I use it every time I get out of the shower! It hydrates my hair so much!! Try it!
Mikaela M.
Orlando
This stuff has actually changed my hair. It leaves my hair feeling brand new after every use. Simply add a few sprays onto towel-dried hair and style as usual and you will notice a difference. My hair is always silky smooth and strong.
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL
Love this product. It works wonders on my hair. Use a tiny bit and evenly work it though your hair. It smells amazing too! You can purchase this at Ulta or sephora (or on amazon i’m sure!) A bit pricy but worth it
Anna V.
Manhattan
This is one of my absolute favorite hair products. My hair feels incredibly healthy after each use. It is a little pricey for the product but it is the best one I’ve found and nothing can compare to it in my opinion.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?