BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Mariah H.
Galt
This product is a total waste of money ! It was way too expensive for the quality . I would not recommend buying this.
Chelsie L.
This is my absolute favorite leave in conditioner! Helps detangle & leaves my hair silky shiny for days between washes!
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
I love this stuff. It's kinda pricey but is well worth the price. It makes my hair so soft. It smells really good too.
Karina R.
Athens, GA
Purchased at: Publix
I didn’t love the oil, I felt with the price I should e seen a difference in my hair, while this oil did no such thing.
Maddie J.
Ames, IA
This stuff keeps my hair so soft and moisturized. It smells amazing and it really does repair my ends. Worth the price.
Cecelia L.
Arapahoe, NE
Works great for after I’ve colored my hair. I use it maybe twice a week. If I use it to often my hair gets greasy fast.
ashley g.
Spring
this product does EVERYTHING for my hair! its my holy grail for hair. it has keratin which makes my hair feel healthier
Kaylan S.
Kingwood, TX
This. Makea. Your. Hair. So. Soft. Like I love this my hair is usually crispy like a chicken nugget but this saved it.
Brandi H.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the smell of this. Makes my curls super moisturized and frizz free. I use this as a pick me up on second day hair.
Candice B.
I Love this product. I first tried it when I received the sample in the mail with my ipsy glam bag and I fell in love.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?