BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Lani M.
Mountain Home
My hair feels so amazingly silky after using this. I can't live with out it. Plus it's a heat protector among other things
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is great for any hair types. The keratin adds in extra strength to your hair and it makes it feel silky smooth
Alexandra Rose H.
Little River
I don’t really like the way it makes my coarse frizzy curly hair feel. And it’s too expensive for the amount of product.
Yasmin H.
Jacksonville, NC
Awesome product, I have become such a huge fan of this brand. The price is great. My hair is thin and straight works well
Ashley M.
This product renews your hair no matter how much you damage it. Your hair will feel silly smooth. Tad on the pricey side.
Jessie R.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is my favorite go to hair care product. Its a bit pricy but its so worth it your hair will feel healthy silky smooth
aignee w.
Saint Louis , MO
Love this product. I'd recommend it to others. Smells good and works wonders. I'm a big fan of keratin so that's a plus.
Christine J.
Cypress
Purchased at: ULTA
I use them when I straighten my curly hair. I like that it has keratin in it to help protect my hair from the high heat.
Shelby J.
Evansville, IN
I like to use this product after the shower when I am letting my hair air dry. It seems to keep it from frizzing as much.
Meg J.
This makes my hair feel healthy and shiny. I just spray it on damp hair or dry hair. A little pricey but it's still good
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?