BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Zayna E.
santa maria
Pricey but very well worth the price! Everything in one bottle plus keratin can’t go wrong. Sometimes I can find it at tjmaxx!
Shelley L.
Belle Mead, NJ
Keeps my hair intact even after all I put it through and nothing else has come close to holding it together but these products
Allison C.
Rossville, GA
As a professional hairstylist, I can honestly say "it's a 10" products are amazing. Perfect for dry, frizzy, unmanageable hair!
kimberly c.
United states
My hair stays soft! Doesnt take forever to comb when wet and stays soft and shiny all day. It doesnt make it look greasy either
Jessica A.
A little pricy but it works well! A little goes a long way so I wouldn't over do it! Great shine and it stays light and bouncy!
Megan R.
SHOREHAM, NY
My favorite product out there!! Makes my hair so perfect not frizzy and I loveeee it. Have been loyal for at least ten years!
Rebecca R.
The best stuff ever ! I use every single day. My hair isn't as knotted after I shower . This is a must in my everyday life .
Vanessa R.
Wardensville, WV
This leave in treatment makes my hair so soft and takes away any frizz. I normally use it when I’ll be straightening my hair
Lulu M.
Stockton, CA
Works perfect for my daughters wavy hair with out putting too much of a greasy look but just enough to give her a nice curl.
Carolina K.
Phoenix
Love can't live without it. The smell and how nice my hair looks after wearing. It last me a long time even having long hair.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?